Dinner With My Idols

Love oh Love

EMILY'S POV
After the eventfull fansigning sica was still in my arms sobbing, i couldnt take it... i couldnt see her like that! i was gently her hair and i was trying to calm her down.... Eventually she stopped crying and a few minutes later i realised she had fallen asleep.. Awwwwww jess youre so freaking cute!! i was just standing there in the middle of the practice room where the bodyguards and the manager asked us to go after the creepy guy incident with that angel in my hug sleeping... that made me feel so volnurable and at this point i felt like i was dreaming.. this cant be true shes here with me ... my chest is popping i hope she doesnt notice but how can she? shes in a deep sleep haha...
Suddenly i felt her arms hugging my torso and she was sinking her head in my chest... I cant.... I CANT!!! im just trying to realise whats happening.. its like im having a my sences are fading away and thats because of this girl that doesnt seem to know that shes making me feel that way... OMO what should i do? i cant control myself! i cant feel my arms i cant feel my body.. shes making me numb... but i was enjoying it... this torture was so sweet to me... i wanted this moment to last forever!! i couldnt help but fall for her even harder than before...
"hey baby em..... what... what the hell? is she sleeping????" taeyeon said after she saw us at that possition (me siting on the floor and jessica sleeping on my lap with her face burried in my chest)
"shhh dont wake her up... yes she is sleeping" i said whispering
"pshhht whatever im out... " taeyeon said and stormed off  .. she sounded really mad... what was happening to her? i always thought she was the happy leader i had never seen her like that.. oh well a lot of things happen behind a closed camera....
"dont mind her emily shes just too tired... jessica should wake up though... we have to go to eat" tiffany said
" its ok i understand tiffany-ssi... cant we just wake her up in about an hour? she seems exhausted" i said softly
" oh please drop the honorifics emily... we are friends now... " she winked at me and continued " yes we can wait for another hour for jess.. well i have to go find taeyeon see you later " tiffany said with her beautiful eye smile....
"oh and youre comming with us for dinner..." she said out of sudden
"but..."
"no buts emily youre comming and its final" she said with a smile on her face
"ok" i said sheepishly and went back at starring at my angel... she was so cute ... i wish you could be mine sica... but i know that wish is not gonna come true anytime soon... 
........................................................
TAEYEON'S POV
I couldnt stand watching her holding jessica like that... she doesnt deserve it.... i mean she was always the one who got the cute boys, all the girls were having a crush on her and for once , for once i like someone so bad and shes the one who recieves the special treatment.... why... why not me? i cant stand it... how am i supposed to make her like me when jessica is acting like a baby? god im really pissed... 
after i saw them i left the practice room immediately just to prevent myself from punching jessica... i know its not her fault and i know im overreacting but i really like her...i cant control myself.... actually im not myself when im around her... i cant explain it i just loose my nerve... i have to calm down... taeyeon she wont like you if you act like that.... !!!
I was walking towards the recording room when tiffany pulled my hand and started screaming at me
"Yah tae.... whats wrong with you? why are you acting like that?"
"Whats wrong with you fany? youre the one who is screaming at my face!!"
" you know exactly what i mean tae....youre attacking jessica for no reason, you rush out of the practice room furious... whats up? tell me...." she said lowering her voice
"pfffft nothings wrong ok? im fine... its just... jessica is acting inapropriate... shes allover that fangirl of hers.. and now shes making us late.. and im hungry"
"hey youre the one who called her baby em remember? and you know sica... i think shes feeling comfortable with emily let her be... she needs this after all shes been in a lot of stress you know.."
"weve all been in a lot of stress fany but we dont act like that!"
"yes but shes very sensitive and after that  guy molested her like that... shes kinda upset.. you should try to understand her"
"AND WHO IS GONNA UNDERSTAND ME? HUH TIFFANY?" i was really furious... i cant just let jessica hang out with emily like that....
"we all understand you taeyeon... calm down... youre the leader we know how hard it is and we support you were a team... remember?"
"uhm uhmmmm... yes we ... we are... im sorry fany i dont know whats wrong with me... im kinda tired and i just want to eat that all... sorry for overreacting"
i had to conceal it... i didnt want tiffany to know about the real reason that made me burst out of anger... no one has to know....until i make sure that emily likes me...
"its ok taeyeon ..... were good... we should go wake up jess... shes been sleeping for an hour.... poor emily... shes been holding jessica through the whole time"
here it comes again.... that anger i cant stand hearing those 2 names in the same sentence... guhhhh

"yeah we should let's go!!" i said and went back to the practice room to wake her up
..............................................................................
JESSICA'S POV
I woke up just to realise that ive been sleeping on top of emily... and she was just staring at me.... i couldnt understand what was going on... why my heart was beating so fast just by looking at her.... this feeling is something else... i dont know what it is.. ive never felt like this before... its really weird... i cant stop staring at her.... cmmon jessica... *move your head look somewhere else or at least say something* i was thinking.. but i was petrified... i couldnt move.. i was staring into her brown eyes.. and i felt hypnotized.... SNAP OUT OF IT JESS THIS IS WRONG!! at that  moment i was back to reality.. i looked around and i saw the girls starring and laughing at us.... everyone was laughing but taeyeon... she seemed kinda serious
"Is emily an alien or something? why are you starring at her like that?" hyoyeon said
"oh loooooooooooook emily is blushiiiiiiiiiiiing cuuuuuuute aigooooooo" sunny said with her aegyo voice
"Yah hajima.. enough ... lets go!! jessica is up now.... and im hungry Kaja..." taeyeon said coldly...
it took me a minute to realise what was happening i was so embarassed.... i just acted like a fool in front of everyone.... especially in front of emily... aish... what am i gonna do? i have to relax and forget about it.. 
On our way to dinner we had to split up to two groups in order to get in the cars... our manager didn't let us to use our cars he said it was dangerous and he was afraid of us getting hurt or something....
I was looking everywhere for emily an i saw her getting in the car with taeyeon... i run at them and sitted beside her... i wanted to make up to her for everything she did for me today...!! 
"hey emily i was looking everywhere for you" i said cutely to her
"arent you supposed to go with the other car jessica? " taeyeon said coldly... again... pft whats wrong with her? why is she attacking me like that?
"im not gonna let my fangirl alone... besides..." i turned to emily"i owe you big time... first you prevented my panic attack , then you saved me from that guy and on top of that you let me sleep ON you and you had to stay still for an hour... i dont know how to thank you... can i give you a hug?" she just nodded and i hugged her.... again... why? why is this happening again.... ??? i cant stand it.... why is my heart beating like that again? 
"enough youre struggling her!!" taeyeon screamed at me 
"its ok taeyeon... im fine... and jessica... you dont have to thank me.. youre my bias i would do anything for you... in fact i would to anything for the 9 of you youre my favourite group and im so honored about this opportunity you gave to meet you i should be the one to thank you" emily said in such a cute voice.. omoo 
"OMOOOOO baby em is so cuuuute" taeyeon said pinching her again... i didnt wanna make a scene so i just let her pinch her... i was tired of fighting...
...................................................................................................
EMILY'S POV
after a long ride with jessica and taeyeon arguing about ME... we arrived at our destination... it was kinda awkward you know? they were acting like rivals... i dont know if theres something wrong between them.. to be honest though, i kinda liked it... hehe.... who wouldnt? my two biases were fighting over me... and taeyeons guestures were driving me crazy... jessica was more distant.. but taeyeon, hah taeyeon... i could tell that she was a fan of skinship cause she was touching me and pinching me... yes i enjoyed it... but i was kinda upset that jessica wasn't paying attention..
We got out of the car and went to the restaurant... it was a huge one and very luxurious.... i coulndt believe my eyes it was so beautiful!! 
we took our sits and as expected i was again between those 2 wonderful girls... but this time around they weren't fightng and i was glad but jessica was silent and i was worried... 
"jessica are you ok?"i asked her
"of course emily, im just a bit tired and hungry, and please calm me sica i like it" she said and she my chick gently and winked at me... i was trying to relax.... otherwise the other girls would notice....
"So, emily tell us about you...." yuri said
"well as you know im  from america and ive been living in italy since i was 18, im studying to be a doctor.."
"WOW a doctor? isn't it hard? " yoona said
"well it is , actually i dont think im born to be a doctor... i have a passion with music"
"oh so you sing?" yoona said
"yah yoona dont interupt her... continue baby em" by the time she finished her sentence i felt her arm touching my leg... GREAT how can i focus on the conversation now?
"baby em are you ok?" she asked me again...
"ah yes yes.... so.. where was i? Oh yes... no , i dont sing i dont have a good voice... but i write songs and i rap"
"mwo? jinja??? you rap?? thats amazing!!!!!! you should audition for show me the money then" taeyeon said excited
"taeng you know they only take guys.... even if a girl is great at rapping they wont let her compete.."yuri said worried
"yes but she should give it a try...right baby em" taeyeon said
"yes... well .... maybe? when is the audition?"
"its in two weeks..." yoona said
"i see... well i got nothing to loose...!! thank you guys..!!"
"its ok baby em... were glad to help you!!"taeyeon said patting my head...
though the entire conversation i noticed that jessica wasn't talking at all i was trying to ask hes if she was ok but taeyeon was keeping me busy by asking me  many kind of questions... and i really liked the fact that she wanted to know more about me in fact... we got a bit closer
i told her that i was going to stay to korea for at least a month cause i want to explore the country as much as i can and after that i have to go back and give my exams
"Oh so you have a whole month... we should hang out!!" taeyeon said excited
"sure!! i would like that..." i said giving her my brightest smile
"oh let me give you my number" 
"sure taeyeon here's mine"
well.... i just exchanged number with KIM TAEYEON........ my fangirl feelings are allover the top.... im trying so hard not to scream right now.... this is all happening too fast!! omo omo omo.....!!!!!
my excitment was gone when i saw jessica just leaving the table without saying anything
i just gestured the girls that im gonna follow her and they just nodded...
.....................................................................
JESSICA'S POV
As i was hearing the girls asking emily a bunch of questions, i was just staring at her brown eyes and i was admiring her... the way she was smiling the way she was talking and most of all the way she was looking at me... i could tell that she wanted to ask me something but taeng was allover her and she left her no space... i was getting angry... but i was also frustrated .....am i being possesive over her? am i jealous??? dont be stupid jessica.... i cant even admit it to myself... this girl makes me weak everytime i look at her im loosing it... i cant feel that way... ... no jess.. no...  
suddenly i felt a tear running down my cheek... NO she cant see me crying again.... no .... NO......... 
I run to the bathroom without saying anything... i was standing in front of the mirror trying to recompose myself... 
I heard the door open.... and i saw her... the reason i was about to cry for a second time comming in the bathroom...
"well, that seems familiar" she said smiling
"what?"
"me, you, the bathroom.... dont you remember? its been only a few hours... "
"oh yes haha" i was trying to keep my cool
"whats wrong sica? are you ok?"
"yes im ok thanx for asking emily, im just tired thats all"
"its ok... can i do something to help you?"
"youve done so much in just one day i feel so bad" i was about to cry... 
"oh no im happy that i was able to help you .... dont worry... and i would do it again and again and again... youre my bias after all" she said soflty touching my hand ... i can let this feeling take over me... somehing like that is preposterous... if i stop thinking about it, it might disappear... jessica.... its wrong wrong wrong..!!! so behave properly....


EMILY'S POV
"you're such a good person emily, thank you for being by my side today, we can be very good friends... " she said... 
friends.... friends .... a word that pierced my heart... i was left dumbfounded... i wasnt able to speak i just nodded... i wanted this to be over.. i just wanted to be alone... for a moment to process what she just said.... and erase what i feel about her cause she obviously doesnt feel the same...
"are you ok em?"
"yes sica.. i just wanna freshen up ok? go.. ill be there in a second..." i said trying to hold my tears...she nodded and left...

as she left.... i was taking some deep breaths... i cant let them see me like this... no... she must not know how i feel about her no.. 
my thoughts were interupted when the bathroom door openned again... i was hoping that is was sica and she came to tell me that she was feeling the same way.. unfortunately it was taeyeon...

 TAEYEON'S POV
After sica came back i noticed that emily was not with her.... so i went to the bathroom to check if she was ok....
i saw her starring her reflection at the mirror and holding onto the sink in a way that i thought that she would break it... what happened to her??  
"baby em? you ok?"
she just nodded... no i couldnt se her like this .... without thinking about it i backhugged her... i could feel her heartbeat raising just like mine... was she feeling the same thing too after all??? i hope so...
" come on... smile dont be like that baby em... " 
"im ok taeyeon dont worry"
" you dont seem ok.. and im here for you, i know we just met... but it feels like we know each other for years... " am i trying to confess? i dont know... what i know is that i cant let her slip away.. 
"well taeyeon, im glad... that one of my biases feels that way" so im one of her biases ? i cant hold my happyness, its silly but at least its something for me.. 
from that moment i didnt care i wanted to hold her in my arms and thats what i did... she didnt seem to mind it she returned the hug and we stayed like that for a moment.. I wanted to kiss her so badly right now... she was in my embrace and i the only thing i could think was her lips...after a few minutes i  released the hug ... i cant wait any longer i know its too fast... but i cant help it!! i looked into her eyes and she looked into mine i was just staring at her... frozen.... couldnt move... as i felt her breath touching my skin i felt electricity through my body.... i couldnt believe what we were about to do..... 

suddenly my phone started ringing.... 
Baekhyun..................................................................

















SOOOOO THERE YOU GO... ANOTHER CHAPTER HAS COME TO AN END...  I HOPE IT WASNT THAT BORING... !! HAHA... ILL UPDATE SOON !! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT..!! <3 <3