What now?

Love oh Love

TAEYEON'S POV
Baekhyun..... WHY THE WOULD YOU RUIN MY MOMENT WITH HER? Pfffft i need to pick it up otherwise hes gonna bug me for the entire night with his stupid calls hes being so obssesive nowadays.... But Emily must not know about him.... noone can.. im in trouble... 
I turned to emily with a disapointed face 
"Pfft i have to answer it sorry baby em..."
"Its ok taeyeon feel free to answer it" she said and i just couldnt stop staring into her beautiful eyes, we were so close to each other even after the phone rung we didnt take any distance we were still inches apart...
"so..? arent you gonna answer it?" emily said teasing me
"haha yes sorry" i said and walked out of the bathroom
"WHAT BAEKHYUN WHAT??????????"
"
Whoaaaa take it easy baby... why are you screaming like that? i just got informed about the incident and wanted to know if your ok!!"
"Yeah everythings good baek... do you want something else?"
"Is that the proper way to treat your boyfriend taeyeon? why are you acting like this? is something wrong? did someone hurt you? imma punch this .. where are you? im comming RIGHT NOW"
"For the love of god chill out baek... no i dont want you to come.. relax.. im not hurt just tired.. can we just talk another time? im busy at the moment"
"
Busy with what? are you cheating on me?" well i kinda  am lol
"NO, STOP BEING SO OBSSESIVE... i cant take it anymore baek"
"sorry baby dont say stuff like that i love you"
"...... ok baekhyun cu tomorrow"
"ok baby, goodnight, i love you"
"goodnight baek" 

I couldnt just say i love you, i dont i cant stand him i wanna kick his when he acts like that... and now he ruined my Taemily moment YES i have a couple name for us is there a problem? (A/N whoa calm down missy)
Anyways, i have to get back where is emily? 
I went back to the toilet but she wasnt there so i returned to the table and there she was talking with the others... im so pissed with baek right now ...
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
EMILY'S POV
Its been a week now, and no, i havent discussed with taeyeon about the incident since were never alone... but ist ok it probably means nothing, anyways, ive been practicing for my audition for show me the money i know i dont stand any chance but at least im doing something productive..
Jessica has been kinda distant but she seems happy when we talk to each other, even if she doesnt feel the same way my feelings are growing stornger and stronger it kills me seeing her starin at other guys or even talking about how hot they are.. sometimes i wish i was straigh you know? how am i supposed to get over her? im in deep ... and i cant tell her anything since she might freak out... As for taeyeon she just keeps staring at me all the time she gives me the chills... i cant take fallin in love with two girls at the same time!!! and both of them are straight... OMO what should i do? 

TAEYEON'S POV
Its been a week or so, i need to talk to emily, but what about baek? i need to break it off, so i decided to talk to him.. i need to do this i cant lie to him!!


At Taeyeon's car
"WHY??? WHY DO YOU WANNA BREAK UP? IM NOT GOOD FOR YOU? IM NOT ENOUGH?" he was screaming like a crazy person
"Shhhhhh calm down baek its not like weve been together for years its been 4 months for god's sake! and i dont wanna lie about my feelings to you, i dont feel the same anymore, i see you as a friend please try to understand"
"Understand what taeyeon? that youre dumping me because of nothing? cant we sort this out? there must be something please i love you"
"There's nothing you can do baek i cant do this anymore i cant please dont make this hard"
"Youre making this hard for me baby i dont understand why ?"
"What's so difficult to understand? i dont love you anymore, in fact, i never did........"

Baek started crying i couldnt see him like that so i hugged him...
"So, thats it? i cant win you back? why why taeyeon is there someone else?"
i couldnt answer to his question i was caught off guard
"So there is someone else... What does he have that i dont?"
"Its not like that, its not that i forced myself to fall for that person its just happened im sorry"

"So, are you together now?"
"No , no we are not, but still i have no feelings for you i only see you as a friend, and it hurts seeing you like that"
"well you should have thought of that before telling me that you wanna break up"
"Im sorry baek i really am..."
"It's ok tae... just try to be happy with him"

"Thank you baekhyun.." I cant just tell him that the person im fallin for is a girl... he might do something crazy
"So at least can i have one last kiss??"
"uhm yeah ok" it was the least i could do... i broke his heart afterall one kiss is nothing.. I closed my eyes and there she was Emily, shes everything i can think of right now i was even thinking of her while i was kissing baek, i cant help it!!!




EMILY'S POV
I was at my hotel trying to write some lyrics for show me the money, i wanna be original you know? when suddenly i heard the door knocking...Who is it at 4am? really? are you kidding me?
I opened the door and it was taeyeon looking all sweet and gorgeous like always, I didnt even get to say anything she rushed in and huged me tight
"Hey tae, are you ok?"
"Yeah now i am..."
"whats going on?"
"........"
"taeyeon?"
"......."
"Are you allr..."
I couldnt finish my sentence, her lips where on mine, she hugged me tighter while kissing me, it was like heanen! her soft lips were now caressing my neck and just like that she was on top of me on the bed... 
"Uhm taeyeon? arent we going too fast?" Its not like i dont like what shes doing to me i actually love it... but i dont know if she regret it later
" Im, im sorry emily... i just... i like you.. A LOT... please forgive my actions i wasnt thinking "
"Its ok taeyeon, i like you too..."
"Really?" Her face brighten up al of a sudden
"Yes Really!! " i Said playfully
"I thought you liked Jessica" well i still do but... i dont wanna make her sad besides.. now that taeyeon confessed i think that i can get over sica easier since i also have feelings for her and now theyre even stronger than before... that kiss melted my heart... i think im fallin even harder for taeyeon... gosh i need some reality check i cant like two people.... but i think taeyeon is the right one for me...
" No, i don't shes just my bias... youre the one i like" 
" really?"
"Yes taetae really!" i said and i kissed her forehead... Then,she hugged me so tight i couldnt breathe but i didnt care..
"Lets just stay like that i like it"
"I like it too taeyeon"
"I prefer taetae baby em"
"ok from now on im gonna call you taetae " 
"Oh and one more thing"
"yes taetae?"
"I..... I dont want the others to know, not yet"
"its ok taetae i understand"
And just like that we faded to dream land... one of the best nights of my life.. having that little angel in my arms hugging me and not letting go... 




TAEYEON's 
The next day we woke up and cuddled for half an hour then i had to leave and go to SM building since i had a call from manager oppa, all 9 of us had to go there but we didnt know why... As for me, i was the happiest person in the world.. i just slept with the girl that made my heart skip a bit and she was feeling the same way nothing could bring me down now that emily is mine ... TAEMILY IS REAL <3 (A/N wow fangirl much?) 
 


 At the SM building
"We have some news for you taeyeon" Manager oppa said in a serious manner
"What is it manager oppa? "
he didnt say anything he just gave me a random news paper 
"What is that?" i asked..
"Just look at the front page taeyeon"
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" all the other members screamed out loud
 i couldnt believe my eyes.... there were pictures of me and baek kissing from last night...  OH MY GOD....
"its all over the news taeyeon" manager oppa said
what am i going to do? it was a goodbye kiss how am i supposed to explain to the fans that not only i had a boyfriend for over 4 months but we just broke up and the same day i confessed to my real love??? OH MY GOD... i forgot about... EMILY






Heeeeeeey guys...!! sorry for the late update... ive been pretty busy lately... i promise ill try to update more often :D SOOO how was it? what is gonna happen next?? hahahahah stay tuned and youll find out lol... thatnx for all the support i appreciate it a lot... youre great guys!! keep on rocking!! LOVE YOU ALL<3 <3 <3 See you next time :)