Jessica's POV

Love oh Love

JESSICA'S POV

Today was so tiring, we had to record some new songs practice for 4 straight ours and on top of thatwe had a signing event! I thought *It's ok jessica! its just another signing event, nothing much!! You do this all the time, its not gonna be that hard!* little i knew a few minutes later i looked out of the window and saw thousands of fans waiting for us! I swear we never had eo many people on a signing event like that!!! I couldn't breathe i was about to faint so i decided to go to the restroom and calm myself down sicne it was the place where there wouldn't be anyone! I could bearly walk i was so tired and hungry and thirsty!!!!


Just when i got int to the rest room i saw this girl.. she  didnt seem  korean i could tell. She was beautifull! For a sec i just stared at her and admiring her fit body but she didnt even notice that i was there she was so concentrated on what she was doing. just hen i thought that i was fine everything stared blacking out, i couldnt breathe i was about to faint! but then........................................
"Hey, are you ok?" i heard a soft voice but i couldn't answer, i couldnt breathe!
"H
ere drink some water its sealed i havent used it so dont worry" she said, I couldnt care less if it was already used, i really needed to drink some water, then, i felt her hand touching carefully my face, i felt my heart beating so fast and i could notice that she was kinda  scared but why? did she think that i would scream at her or something? well i actually found that kinda cute!


After a few seconds i was finaly ok so i thanked her
"
Thanks a lot! i dont know what would happen to me if you weren't here"  *wow that was too much jessica you couldve just say thank you* i thought
"Nah it's ok if it wasnt me it coud've been somebody else" and whe winked at me.. awww she is so cute!!
"You know, im glad that it was you, you seem like a very good person, by the way I'm jessica from SNSD"
why would i say that? at least i introduced myself properly, im sure she doesnt even know me, if she knew me whe would have acted all crazy and im actually glad that she didnt!
"haha i know, im a huge fan! in fact im here for the signing event" WHAT??? she knew who i was all that time and she acted so cool? well i like this girl shes just like me the other girls would like her for sure!!

"mwo? really? i thought you didn't even know who i was by the way you acted! you know? im starting to like you! its nice to have nice fans like you that dont try to kill me because of their excitement..!! would you like to come and meet the other members? they will totally love you!" *WHY? why did you say that out loud? what is wrong with you jess???* i thought to myself, i was nervous for no reason, she wasnt just another fan.. ME the one who doesnt even say i like you to her fans invite her to meet the other members! but why ? what is going on with me?


She seemed like she was lost in her thoughts, well i was doing actually the same thing lol! Then i just realised that i didnt know her name! "Hey!! you didnt tell me your name!"

"oh yes im sorry, Im Emily Gray nice to meet you" She said, well like i said she wasnt korean she looks like american she has an american accent (A/N you were speking in english the whole time)
" Well Emily, we should go the girls are waiting for me!!" i said

" Ok lets go" she replied 
I was so excited that i would introduce that special girl to the girls... It was a first for me since i have never been so excited about a fan of mine! 









Well you guys thats the end of another chapter! I promise ill make the other chapters longer, you know as a first encounter i just wanna capture the first impression from those two carachters so yeah..!! see you all guys soon kisses :D oh dont forget to comment ;) Love ya <3