It's bad, REALLY bad....

Love oh Love

 

 

 

 

EMILY'S POV

What the have i done??? How did that happen? Emily you piece of with your drinking habits... look what have you done .. How am i supposed to get put of this situation now?? ING BORA FROM SISTAR? god this is bad...
"HEY IM TALKING TO YOU" and another slap in the face brought me back to reality


"I swear (a/n lol see what i did there? no? ok :( .. ) if you slap me again i'm going to break your teeth"
"Hey calm down.. you were the one who slept with me disappeared without a trace.."
"Yeah about that.. im so sorry, i was drunk i dont remember anything, and when i woke up next to you i was started freaking out and left i didnt want to deal with this.. sorry"
"well, emily youre gonna deal with it right now .. let me refresh your memory.."
And then Bora told me everything about that night, i was at the bar drinking when she approached me to see if i was fine.. we started talking, i told her all about my life (well, excluding the soshi meet up i didnt tell her anything about it ) and how in a few days i was about to audition for SMTM.. After a few drinks we started dancing and...... kissing.. she took me to her dorm , yeah her dorm.. with the rest of the sistar members, i felt so embarrassed..
"and you know what happened next" bora said winking at me
"yeah spare me the details"
"As you wish.. but youre an " she said in an angry tone
"Well i know.. Let me make up to you.. Lets go for a coffee"
"yeah, a coffee wont make me feel better"
"Then what?"
"i want you to meet the rest of my members"
"WHAT? WHY??" why should i meet the rest of her members? what am i supposed to say? ' Hi, i slept with your team mate and then just left' ? 
"Because they want to meet you"
"What? they know about me?"
"Well kinda , they heard about you, if you know what im saying.. i didnt tell them that you left me like that cause i wanted to find out what went wrong, and yeah you owe me for what you've done"
"Great, ok ill meet your fellow members.. are you happy?" 
"believe me when i say that im more that happy ahahahahahah youre a loud girl ahahah"
"STOP IT.. i get it... when are we gonna meet them?" 
"Now.." she said.. NOW? like now now?? wtf... im so embarrassed .. 
"NOW?"
"yeah, we just finished practice and theyre at a coffee shop nearby"
"Have you planned this all along?"
"well kinda.. lol" that girl... i swear i was really trying not to break her into pieces
"G... Great... then shall we?"
"yeah lets go.. theyre dying to meet my loud girl from the other night"
"If you continue on like this im not coming.."
"ok ill stop for now hahahahahahah"
"tsk"
​"Oh come on babe cheer up" she said and then she kissed me.. on the lips.... What the is wrong with her? i was caught in the moment and i didnt react at all .. all i did was to follow her to that coffee shop trying to act cool and trying to figure out what to say once ill meet those members.. 


 

JESSICA'S POV


I'm at the dorm trying to cheer Tae up, shes locked in her room crying again.. 
"Common tae.. please.. open the door.. lets talk.."
"Leave me alone jessica you dont even care.."
"Of course i do silly, i care a lot about you.. common open the door, I know how you feel, and im here for you"
"NO, NO YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL.. nobody forced you to date your ex just for the press.."
"Ok i dont know how it feels but please open the door i need your help"
"You want MY help? for what?"
"EM..... EMILY.."
She opened the door in a heartbeat.. as soon as she heard the name EMILY she freaking opened the door... i shouldve used this trick long ago.. but why? why?
 "What about emily?" she said while whipping her tears 
"Well we went for a coffee the other d.." while i was trying to finish my sentence she spoke up
"WHAT? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? HOW IS SHE? " 
"calm down.. thats the reason i wanted to talk to you about.. she doesnt seem fine, i tried to talk t her but she seemed distant.. all she said was that she was fine.. but i could tell that she was a total wreck.. has she spoken to you?"
"to me?? ahahahahah she doesnt even pick up the phone ive called her 1000000000 times and texted her too but she doesnt reply.."
"But why? maybe she was busy"
"Thats none of your business jessica stay out of it" her expression now was dark and she was staring at me like she was going to kill me or something
"wow take it easy, i know that youre going though a lot at the moment but being that rude wont change anything, im just trying to help a friend here.."
"A FRIEND? AHHAHAHAHHAHAH youre in love with her dont try to hide it... since when did you care about you fans that much?"
she was right.. i was never so concerned about a fan, and i never felt that close with any of my fans either.. but ... no.. thats not it.. im not in love with her...
"Im not in love with her Tae, she did so many things for me.. and i appreciate her and care about her.."
"Weve done a lot for you too, but you were never acting like this for any of us.. youre in love with her admit it..!"
" Youre delusional tae, of course i care for you and i love you all so much it hurts.. but she was a stranger that did everything to make me feel good in just one day.. shes just my friend.."
"Yeah right.. keep telling that to yourself.. " she said while closing the door on my face
"KIM TAEYEON OPEN THIS DOOR NOW WE ARE NOT FINISHED"
" yes we are.. i dont know whats wrong with her she doesnt answer the ing phone.. find out yourself mrs Gray ... now get lost and leave me alone"
What ami going to do with her.. Aish those girls they never open up to me.. noone is.. not even my baby sister.. why what the heck am i doing wrong? Wait a minute.. did she call me mrs gray? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH TAEYEON? why is she convinced that im in love with her? pfft.. anyways... i need to find out whats wrong with em.... 


 

 

TAEYEON'S POV 


WTF is wrong with jes? why is she bothering me about em? i know shes in love with her.. everybody can tell shes talking about her non stop and when she doesnt shes waiting for someone to bring her up in a conversation in order to talk about her more.. like she knows anything about her... 
Emily.... UGKDSJHS if she could pick up the god damned phone just for once she would understand that i didnt try to play games with her.. i couldve just text her that but i find that unethical and i prefer to talk to her.. ive missed her so much.. her touch her voice her damn eyesmile.. everything.. how am i supposed to see her again.. 
I tried to shake off my thoughts and calm down... its been days since i got out f my room and hang out with the rest of my members but i dont feel like it.. 
I the TV and suddenly my phone started ringing.. God stupid baekhyun again.. 
"What now baek?"
"Easy there.. i wanted to apologize about the other day, i was rude and stupid.. im sorry lets be friends.."
"What? how come? why are you that calm and mature all of a sudden?"
"Well i had a talk with the other members and the scolded me for being such an to you, again, im sorry.."
"Its ok baek i forgive you"
suddenly i saw a commercial about SMTM and i remembered that today was her audition... OMG i totally forgot about it maybe i can go where they hold the auditions and find her.. shell have no option but to listen to me... 
"B.. Baek... I have to go now... i need to do something important... thank you "
"No, Thank you tae... Bye"
As soon as i hang up i went straight to the bathroom to freshen up , got some nice clothes on and headed to the living room where i found the rest of the members doing theyre thing
"TODAY IS EMILY'S AUDITION FOR SMTM LETS GO WE HAVE TO BE THERE FOR HER"
i screamed my lungs out i really need to talk to her
"IM UP LETS GO" jessica said... well of course.. shes in love with her after all .GOD why cant she leave her alone? why does she have to steal something that is so important to me? she doesnt know her at all.. tsk... and i cant say anything cause the other members will start asking so i have to act like im fine with jess.. ITS ALWAYS ME WHO HAS TO BEHAVE.. 
"What now? im still wearing my pijamas.. " yuri said while playing a video game
"GOD YURI PUT ON SOME CLOTHES AND LETS GO" i couldnt wait any longer and everyones taking their time..
"N O W .. RIGHT NOW KWON YURI GET YOUR READY WERE GONNA BE LATE" jessica screamed... every member was ready in a few seconds... well hellsica helped me this time.. 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at the SMTM building
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well the auditions were over and Em was nowhere to be found.. i was so angry at myself that i forgot about the audition.. I would have been able to talk to her... WHY ??? pfffffft
Me and the rest of the members decided to go for a coffee since we missed the audition.. jessica was staring down the whole time and she didnt say a word...
We go to the cafeteria and i saw a familiar face... EMILY... she was here.. but she was sitting with SISTAR? what is she doing with them? how does she know them? AND WHY IS BORA TOUCHING EMILY LIKE THAT?



 


EMILY'S POV

I followed Bora to the Cafeteria and there they were the rest of Sistar members  hanging out..
Once they saw bora they started laughing.. This is gonna be a loooong day.. Ok Emily this is your fault after all..
"Yah! you are late.." Hyorin exclaimed
"Sorry the auditions took longer than i expected"
"Sooooo this is Mrs loud? ahahhahaha" hyorin burst in to laughs
"Yah im not loud IM EMILY" I said
"AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA" they all started laughing at me
"Yeah right.... the whole block could hear you miss Emily.. " Dasom said
"ENOUGH.. dont make fun of my baby" Bora said and grabbed my
"WHAT THE.." i tried to stop her
"Relax babe its fine " Bora said and sat down.. WHAT FINE? GRABBING MY LIKE THAT? i couldnt make a scene the coffee shop was crowded so i just let it go this time..
"Soooooo, Bora told us all about you" Soyou said 
"Really?" 
"Yes silly she also told us about your audition how did it go?" hyorin asked
"Well.." i tried to answer hyorin's question but bora caught me off
"MY BABY PASSED"Bora said excited while hugging me and kissing my chick, i get annoyed when she calls me baby but i feel guilty for treating her like that so i let her be
"WOW CONGRATS EMILY"  they rest of the members said.. 

 

We were talking for the past hour.. they got to know me and i got to know them.. and to be honest they are fun to be around.. i had a great time.. Hyorin told me that she was going to participate in unpretty rapstar and we had dis battles .. it was so fun!
Well the fun was over once i saw 9 girls stepping into the cafeteria.. They approached us and i couldnt take my eyes off of tae.. she was pale.. i could tell that she wasnt herself.. but why? i bet shes having lots of fun with her boyfriend -_- " ..... 
They sat with us and asked how we met.. The sistar members started laughing.. and i interrupted them
"It's a long story..."
"YES IT IS MRS LOUD" hyorin said 
"YAH LEAVE MY BABY ALONE" bora said while hugging me again
"BABY?" the rest of soshi members exclaimed.. i noticed that the most surprised ones were tae and jess... they seemed annoyed.. but why? tae has a boyfriend and jess sees me as a friend so why would they care?


Its been 2 hours now and were still at the cafeteria.. we talked about my audition about their schedule  and bora continued with the PDA thing.. To be honest i started to enjoy it cause it seemed that 2 certain people were jealous.. 
I excused my self to go to the toilet cause i needed to freshen up
A few seconds later taeyeon came in
"I need to talk to you"
"We have nothing to talk about taeyeon you made your choice"
"Please listen to me its not what you think" she grabbed me tight and pulled me close to her
"I dont care.. now please let me go" i said i a calm way
"LISTEN TO ME GOD DAMN IT DONT IGNORE ME LIKE THAT"
"Ok .. first of all you need to calm down and sekjdhfdlkfh" i coulndt finish my sentence Taeyeon pulled me in for a kiss.. oh i missed those lips.. i kissed her back.. i forgot everuthing for a second but suddenly i pictured in my mind  of baekhyun and taeyeon being together made me loose my mind.. I pushed her away i was really mad at her
"What the is wrong with you? you have a boyfriend leave me alone" i was about to get out of the toilet when i heard taeyeon saying something that changed everything
"ITS A FAKE RELATIONSHIP EMILY PLEASE LISTEN TO ME"
"What????" its a fake? 
"Please let me explain"
she then proceeded to explain everything to me.. 
"So, now you have to fake it.." 
"Yes.."
"I see.. still it doesnt change anything between us.. you need to be careful"
"What are you trying to say emily?"
"Its over taeyeon.. youre with baekhyun now.. even if its fake he still has feelings for you.. you should work it out"
"we talked about this and he apologized ... its all an act please.. i think that im in love with you.."
hearing those words from her made me bleed inside.. shes in love with me? i cant handle it.. 
"Taeyeon i cant just be with you while youre faking it with baekhyun.. you really hurt me"
"i didnt mean to.. and like you said its a fake please lets give this a try"
"Taeyeon..  i dont know.. i... " i dont know whats gotten into me.. im still angry at her even though its not her fault but because of her i got into the bora situation.. and to be honest i dont feel comfortable to be dating taeyeon while shes faking it ith someone who has still feelings for her.. Its too damn complicated.. 
"Right youre with that bora now " 
"Dont call her that "
" AWW her baby is defening her" she said in a sarcastic way
"stop it.. and stop calling me that"
"right only bora is allowed to call you baby"
"you dont know what went on"
"Right i dont know.. and i dont care... this im out" 
"Taeyeon wait!!"
"Wait for what? i dont want you to explain anything to me.. I confessed and you take her side .. i dont need this right now.. i was wrong about you.. i was stupid.. "
"Youre not stupid tae... let me explain.." 
"Ive heard enough.. bye"
She left the cafeteria so fast that i wasnt able to stop her... What have i done? 
im such an .. i tried to call her but she hung up on me... the rest of the soshi members were asking me what went on.. but i

​couldnt tell them ..jessica wasnt  talking at all she was playing games on her phone the whole time.. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the cafeteria we decided to go for a drink.. it was 2am and all the soshi and sistar members left for their dorms except jessica sooyoung bora and hyorin..  i was drinking all night and i was kinda dizzy ... Bora was grabbing me to dance and she was dancing provocatively she tried to kiss me and i used the excuse that i needed some fresh air and went out of the club just to avoid it.. 
The streets were empty .. The cold breeze was hitting my face and i was enjoying my alone moment.. its been a rough day.. all i could think of was taeyeon.. did i made the wrong decision to let her go? why i was such a jackass to her avoiding her calls and treating her like that? It could have been easier and i mede it wors by acting like a selfish prick.. 
My thoughts were interrupted when i felt a soft touch on my shoulder.. 
it was jessica
​"hey are you allright? "
"yeah, im fine"
"youve been drinking a lot are you feeling dizzy?"
"yeah i was.. but now im feeling better thank you for asking"
"Im here for you.. you know that right?"
"yeah thanks" 
"So, bora.. shes all over you"
"Huh? "
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"WHAT? NO!!"
"Then why are you letting her touching you and dancing with you like that?"
"Why do you care?" i was getting angry with the whole bora situation.. i get it tae was jealous, but whats jessicas problem?
"Why do i care? because its not a proper way to act"
"thats none of your business sica"
"It is.. "
"How? how is it your business?"
she stopped talking.. she was staring at me like a puppy.. the moonlight was making her look like an angel.. i was mesmerized by the way she was looking at me.. my heart was skipping a beat again like the first time i saw her.. 
"jessica whats wrong?" i broke the silence
i was about to ask her again when i felt her hands touching mine.. she came closer to me without breaking her eye contact she wasnt talking she was just looking at me not with her cold stare though it was something different.. i have never seen her like that
"i do care.. More than you think" she said while her face was inches away from mine...
it was like a dream.. like a scene from a movie.. my head was full of thoughts.. i was screaming on the inside.. i couldnt breathe.. why is she acting like that? why is she making me feel like this.. everytime she does that she ruins everything by saying that were just friends..
and then..
everything stopped
her lips brought me  back to reality.. her soft lips.. she was kissing me.. 
jessica jung is kissing me... 




 

 

SOOOOOOO THERE YOU HAVE IT.. ANOTHER CHAPTER!! HEHE.. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.. AND IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY :(  I PROMISE ILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN FROM NOW ON.. AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT <3