The Signing Event

Love oh Love

EMILY'S POV
I was just following jessica, and i was starring at her back like a fool again, she had a perfect body figuire, that waist, those legs, her........ ok shut up emily!! dont think about these stuff!! you just met her and all you can think about is that? she will never be yours... try to act like a normal human being, after all, everything well be over in a few hours and youll probably never see her again!! so just act normal!!!! make a good impression!! 
"Are you spacing out again?" i heard a voice, of course it was jessica's
"Right.. Sorry hehe i was thinking..." i replied, i couldnt find another excuse... what was i supposed to say? that i was starring at her body?
"About what?" she asked again. GREAT... what am i gonna say now... ??? think emily think and dont you dare  saying something stupid.. youve already said enough!!
"um... i was thinking that im so lucky to experience something like this.. not everyone has the chance to hang out with you guys like i do right now... so thank you" phew... at least i didnt say anything about her , yes ive been staring at it through the whole time... 
"Awwwwwwwwww jessica you have a really cute girlf.." tiffany said but before she could finish her sentence she recieved a deadly glare from no other than jessica
"um girlfan... yes girlfan... cause you know.. saying fangirl is too mainstream hehe *whispers* please dont kill me" tiffany said making a peace sign and usingthat beautiful eyesmile of hers but jessica just rolled her eyes and continued walking

 "Sooooooooooo , Emily where are you from?" taeyeon asked me with a cute smile on her face.. truth be told... her smile just made me forget about sica for a second.. you know, taeyeon is my second ultimate bias, i was dying to meet her!!
"well, im from america, but ive been living in Italy since i was 18" i said just trying to concentrate on what i was saying but her eyes, god her eyes where so damn beautiful and her charming smile, AGHHHH are you girls trying to kill me??
"wow italy? thats amazing emily!! we're planning to go there next month.. you can show us around if you'd like" she said winking at me 
"uhh uhhmmm ye... yee... yes sure!! i would love that!!" i was stuttering, Are you kidding me now emily? is now stuttering on the menu too? guhhh
"yey!! youre such a cuttie!!... come here.." she said and she gave me a hug.. i couldnt breathe and i couldnt tell if it was because she was hugging me so tight or because of her gesture.. 
"yah enough with the hugs were gonna be late!!" jessica said annoyed.. why is she annoyed? i hope its not something i did
"woah relax jess were gonna get there!! dont listen to her emily shes in her crazy mode right now " she said giggling 
 

JESSICA'S POV
I was burning in anger, how can she humiliate me like this in fron of my fan? i was about to say something when i felt a soft hand touching mine..
"hey dont talk about my bias that way, shes awesome" i heard emily saying with a playfull tone.. she was defending me even though she didnt know me.. i was liking this girl even more, and her touch made me calm instantly but i couldnt say the same thing about my heart, it was beating so fast.. how can this be? im straight i like guys for gods sake! maybe its just im excited that i met someone like her, shes amazing! i cant hae feelings for a girl even if shes that gorgeous!! i just have to calm down for a second! im overthinking this.. friends? yes lovers? no....
"thank you emily, see taeyeon? im her bias so back of" i said laughing. taeyeon just mereonged me...

.................................................................................................................................................
At the fan signing event

JESSICA'S POV

there were so many fans screaming and crying... i just couldnt handle it.. there have been so many things going on for the last months and i just need a break  and now this? more than 2000 fans in just a fansigning? what am i gonna do? how am i gonna survive this?
my thoughts were interupted when emily intertwined her fingers with mine and smiled softly at me...
"Its ok jessica, i know how you feel just try to enjoy it, it will be over in notime" she said
i cant stand her cutness like for real!!! i just nodded my head and started singing autographs with her by my side


EMILY's POV
Its been more that 3 hours but were still half way through, how are they doing this ?? i couldnt last for an hour but they continue and they dont even look tired!! now im amazed.. being an idol isnt that simple after all!!
the funny part was that the fans were asking about me!! haha ... all kinds of questions like "who's that girl?" , "is she a new member?", "is she a relative?"... the snsd members were just laughing at me and i was pouting..
"how can you be that cute? you make me wanna squeeze your cheeks" taeyeon said while she was pinching my cheeks.. i was burning on the inside my heart was beating.. out of all the members my two biases were concentrated on me!!
"Yahhh shes hurting hajima taeyeon!" jessica said with her dolphin voice..
"OMO really? did i hurt you baby em? " What now??? taeyeon just gave me a nickname that includes the word baby? girl? why are you doing this to me? and why did i have to sit between sica and taeyeon? this is heaven and hell at the same time... how am i supposed to control my feelings when both of the girls i like are allover me?
"of course she does cant you see? shes not even speaking!! and dont call her like that its disrespectfull you just met her!!" sica said with a serious face.. in fact i wasnt talking cause i was trying to hold my laugh.. it was so funny seing them fighting over something like that... 
"its ok guys im fine it doesnt hurt at all dont worry!!" i said with an awkward smile... i was really trying to prevent myself from laughing..!!

JESSICA'S POV
how can she call her baby em without even knowing her? i mean come on!!! its not like im jealous or something but ist really not ok giving a nickname like that to someone that you meet for the first time.. i dont know whats wrong with taeyeon... somethings really off with her today.. she doesnt act like herself..
my thoughts were cut off when a huge guy came to me and asked for an autograph.. he seemed very creepy he was asking me personal questions and he got even further, he grabbed my hand and demanded that i have to follow him.. the guards didnt notice.. i couldnt scream i was really scared...  just when he was going to take me away... i felt a presence behind me... it was emily... she rushed in and punched that guy and knocked him out... after that the bodyguards came in and took the guy away.. unfortunatelly the fansinging was called of because of the incident... 
"hey are you ok?" emily asked
"yeah again because of you" i couldnt hold it in i was really scared and i started to cry
"shh its ok sica im here calm down its over now" i heard emilys soft voice whispering in my ear while i was in her arms... why does that girl have that impact on me? why? all i wanna do is be in her arms... but... noo... this cant be... i cant just fall in love with her? i just met her.. and shes a girl!!! im sure if she was a boy i wouldnt resist... but... shes a girl and im sure shes straight too..!! thats unacceptable.. like i said.. friends? yes... lovers? NO.. 
 

TAEYEON'S POV
From my first encounter with that girl i knew that something was going on inside me.. our first eye contact set my body on fire.. our fisrt touch melted my skin and made my whole body tremble.. i dont know.. i like this girl a lot... the way she was defending jessica made me mad... and then there was the incident... the way she punched that guy and the way she was holding jessica into her arms afterwards made me furious... i wanted this girl... i wanted her so badly... but how? i dont even know if shes into girls or not... and if she was... she would fall for sica cause shes her ultimate bias... UGHHH im so angry right now.. why cant it be me? why her? I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO! i just have to make her like me more... but.... i forgot... i have baekhyun... and the others dont even know about him.... and its something new...we started dating 4 months ago.. i thought i was in love with him but it was just a crush that was washed away as the months passed by, now hes like a friend to me but hes still in love with me and i dont want to hurt him.. i dont wanna do this to him but at the same time i want her... i want her lips on mine... i want her heart to beat for me... gosh... this is so freaking messed up!! Emily... why are you doing this to me girl???? 










SOOOOOOO... YEAH HOW WAS IT? IM SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE... :/ I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! IM GONNA GIVE A LOT OF EFFORT TO THIS FANFICTION SO BE PATIENT.. IM GONNA UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW ;) THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT I APPRECIATE IT A LOT!! SEE YOU SOON GUYS...!! <3 <3