opening

Gracious Wishes

"Hey, thanks for accompanying me," Luna said to her newly-befriended classmate who accompanied her down to the canteen. "I thought I'd be lonely since I'm new here," she added and both of them smiled.

"You know, we don't really get much new classmates, especially since it's the last year of school," Sulli said. Luna nodded in understanding.

Just then another girl approached the table and sat down beside them. The two were shocked to realise who it was.

"Krystal?" Luna and Sulli said at the same time.

"What?" Krystal replied in annoyance. "It's normal to eat."

Sulli nudged Luna and both of them looked at each other. Luna gave a nervous giggle and gave a short glance at Krystal, before continuing with her meal. 

"You actually eat do you," Luna asked as she looked at Krystal's appetite. 

"Sometimes, when I'm not annoyed at people," Krystal answered after an exasperated sigh before feeding herself to another large mouth of rice.

"Where do you usually eat then?" Sulli questioned.

Krystal placed her utensils down and blankly looked at them. Luna was taken aback by her cold eyes, but nevertheless believed that there would be something about Krystal that made her a good person- Krystal hadn't done anything bad yet either. Luna believed that there would be some good in everyone, it's just a matter of how much. And for Luna, that how much in Krystal constituted to not little.

In that usual dry voice Krystal replied, "the rooftop."

"Let's go there!" Luna enthusiastically said, and Sulli turned towards her in surprise.

"What?" the other two at the table narrowed their eyes at the shorter girl at the table, questioning her thoughts and ideas, but they soon gave in when the girl's warm and bright personality began to overpower them. 

"Not now, right?" Krystal asked, her eyebrows still furrowed.

Luna laughed a little. "Maybe not," she answered, and the three continued with their meal.

The three girls soon relocated themselves away from the table after they have completed their lunch. They proceeded on clearing their plates, while Krystal (and maybe Sulli) hoped that Luna might have forgotten about going to the rooftop. 

However, Luna mentioned the rooftop again and Krystal, ungrudgingly of sorts, agreed to do so without much hesitation. They had lots of time anyway, and Sulli too used that reason to follow them to the rooftop. Some fresh air is good anyway. 

"Oh hey, Jung Soojung I was looking for you-"

"Don't call me that," Krystal instinctively reacted before she even realised who it was. "Oh it's you guys?" her eyes widen in surprise. 

"Yes it's us, and we've been wanting to meet you," Krystal was suspicious of that sneaky smile, albeit she couldn't help but feel a surge of happiness to be noticed by them. The popular girls in school, she breathed. 

"Oh so you have brought your friend along," another girl from that group walked over, and they all narrowed their eyes at Luna. 

"And who is that behind?" another girl questioned, and Krystal turned around to face Sulli. "Oh you, I've seen you before," she continued, raising an eyebrow. 

"Come back here after school, alone," the supposed leader approached Krystal and whispered at her shoulder, leaving Krystal startled.


This one's a bit longer, if that's okay? And I hope the Sulli cameo was okay too! She'd be making an appearance for the next few chapters, as well as those naughty girls (okay I really dk what to call them but I don't wanna use any vulgarity). Haha I wasn't really expecting myself to update so soon either??? Hahaha thank you for reading! :)