resistance

Gracious Wishes

"Funny isn't it," she scoffed, "you being so cold and dark and her being so warm and bright, yet you two are friends," she completed her sentence. Krystal's eyes flashed of pure fierceness, but behind those brown orbs fear was beginning to brew in her.

"What do you want?" she asked after a swallow, slowly growing nervous. She clenched her teeth, and was beginning to feel defensive as she registered that they were against Krystal in being friends with Luna. Luna was good to her; she didn't want to lose Luna.

"She's good to you alright, but we'll be better to you," the girl whom she believed was called Seulgi smiled, and in that smile Krystal could sense evilness. 

"Stop scaring her, unnie," a girl came from behind and pouted at the elder. "At this rate we're not going to work," she whispered, but Krystal had caught it. 

Krystal raised an eyebrow and she cannot help but probe, "work what?"

Seulgi glared at the younger girl and hissed. 

Another girl who had been quiet from the start frowned and said, "Don't hurt our Yeri." Krystal turned to her and saw her name tag which said "Bae Joohyun".

"Irene why are you still wearing that?" another girl in the group whom Krystal presumed is a junior, asked upon realising that the girl names Joohyun still had her name tag on when noticing Krystal looking at it. 

Irene looked down and pulled a disgusted look, before removing it off her uniform, along with the school badge. "Ssaem had me put it on or I had to meet the  principal yet again," she casually explained, insulting along the way. 

Krystal was beginning to feel unwelcome. Yet at the same time, she felt a little excited to be noticed by them. She started facing a dilemma on whether or not to leave. 

"Do you girls have like, something to say? Or I've got to go," Krystal finally opened . She never realised how cold her voice sounded until right then. 

"Right so, Luna's someone you really cannot trust," Seulgi continued to dominate the group, "I knew that since the start."

"What?" Krystal blinked in confusion. 

"We have a problem with her that we need to work out," the tallest girl among the group continued in place if Seulgi. She carefully picked her choice of words by using the word "work" once again, hoping Krystal would not feel suspicious from Yeri's earlier statement. 

"Sooyoung! Let me speak," Seulgi snapped. 

"It's Joy, unnie," she spoke the last word with a sarcastic tone. 

"Do you have a problem with the juniors?" the girl which caused Irene to remove her name tag said. 

"Maybe," Seulgi scoffed in a whisper, which earned a nudge from Irene. 

"Well I don't think you've noticed, since she's been so sneaky," Seulgi emphasised on the "so" by dragging the word, "that she's been constantly flirting with Tao. And apparently, Tao belongs to her," she spoke quickly, and pointed her thumb at Irene. 

Krystal narrowed her eyes at them, disbelieving of her words. 

"It's true! Tao used to be with her all the time, they were a real perfect match!" another continued, speaking with a dramatic tone, "Until Luna came."

"No," Krystal, oddly, was able to stand firm on her ground. She turned around and proceeded to leave, until she was stopped by another voice. 

"I'm Wendy."

The rest continued.

"I'm Seulgi."

"I'm Yeri," she could sense brightness in this voice. 

"Joy."

There was a pause, "Irene." 

Krystal told herself she could think about it some other time and left the rooftop. 

 


I'M SORRY FOR MAKING RV EVIL IN THIS FIC I REALLY LOVE MY RV BABIES BUT I CANNOT THINK OF ANYONE ELSE ASDFGHJKL anyway let's take it that Irene will be Seulgi's and Wendy's age and Yeri will be Joy's age. Yeah and the 3 elder are the same year as Krystal, Luna and Sulli. Yeap. I'm sorry the writing was so ty, and it's a bit longer- I'm amidst exam stress 囧