This Not-so-little

The Geek's Secret

Hey babes xx There's mild SWEARING in this chapter because I'm a boss and this is my damn story B)


This Little .

Well, not so little, he's like.....Ugh, you know what I mean.

"Would you STOP stepping on the gas too hard!" I shrieked. I don't understand how he passed his driver's license. Hah. Probably ed the driving intructor to get his license. His driving is .

"Is that a way to talk to your master, kitten?? That wasn't nice." he said and smirked. Then he stepped on it harder. Oh hell no. I ain't no cat. And I am not gonna die today. 

"OH MY GOD STOPPED FUKING GOING FASTER! I'LL PUKE ON YOUR SEATS!! WHO THE HELL CALLS A HUMAN A CAT?!" 

"Well, if that's the case you just have to be my maid longer to pay back all the expenses to ge it cleaned. And we both know you would hate that right?? And don't worry kitten. You'll know why i called you that."

He taunted me. He ing taunted me. 

But he was right. I don't want to be stuck with him longer than I have to in the first place. But I'm not responsible of my stomach contents that is gonna go up my throat and out onto his seats if he don't ing slow down. Do I wanna know why though? he probably has some kind of going on somewhere in his messed up head. 

"MASTER, WOULD YOU PLEASE ING SO DOWN I AM GONNA PUKE MY GUTS OUT" I don't have the mood to be nice right now. 

"That's better." Then he slowed down. But it's still fast. I'll take what I get right now. Thank god.

The whole way back was filled with me grumbling under my breath and him being a little , just hummed like nothing happened just a few moments ago.

***

When we got into his driveway and he parked it, I immediately went out of the car stomped to the front door. (A/N: I don't know whether rich people call the front door 'front door' but what the hell) I turned around. And well, ranted at his face. "You. Are a ty driver. What kind of driving institute did you go to? did you like the intructors there to get what your license??? My god you ." My face should be red af right now cuz I am ing pissed.

'Well you swallow, slave." he said while walking towards me. When he got to me, he had the freaking nerve to comment. "You sure are ugly when you're angry. You look like a troll. Now would you be a good girl and get into the house?" 

I glared at him and turned to open the door and stepped inside. I've been here only once and it as still the same. Well, some of it. there were more pictures and different furniture but over all it has the same feel to it. Homey. I looked around to familiarize myself with the house. Kris just went straight to the stairs but stopped before he went up. "Oh and kitten, would you please make some food for us? Preferably pancakes. I haven't had those in a while."

I was confused. "Wait. I thought I was here to just clean your room, not to be your cook." i said confused. 

"Well kitten, you disrespected me and for that, you are gonna do anything I want you to do. Now get your little into the kitchen while I shower. See you later." He said smirking and eventually went up the stairs.

Alright, Jin Ah. You can do this. You can restrain yourself from kicking him in the balls but I allow you to punch him in the face. okay? Okay. Let's do this .

I walked the way to the kitchen and opened the shelves and the fridge to find ingridients for pancakes and well, I have the mood for chicken soup to calm me down. Let's make that.

I started on chicken soup. I chopped some carrots and brocoli and was boiling the chicken in a pot with spices and chicken stock after I washed the chicken. I let it cook for a few minutes while I took out some swirl pasta and boiled it in water with a little salt. I went back to the shelves to find dried beancurd and took that out. I washed it, and tossed it into the pot of chicken. when the pasta was al dente, i then put it into the pot. i gave it a stir and the smell rose from the pot and yeah. It smelled good. I put the chopped veggies into the pot and gave it a stir. I seasoned and taste the soup. When it was done, I covered the pot with the lid and turned off the stove. I then started with the pancakes.

I didn't know what kind of pancakes he liked so I decided on chocolate chip pancakes. I made the bater and just added some chocolate powder and chocolate chips. I didnt notice a figure coming from behind and dipped his hand into the bater and swiped it across my cheek.

"What the !" I turned and saw Kris standing there with his hair up in a quiff and that damn smirk. I looked down and saw his body was only covered up in sweatpants while his torse was on full display.

"Now kitten, that mouth of yours is so dirty. Want something to help wash it clean, kitten? We don't want a dirty mouth on such an innocent nerd like you." He smirked harder and leaned in.

Wash my mouth? Something to help clean my mouth? oh wait...this guy had the balls to say that.

"No, dickhead. i don't need anything for my mouth, thank you very much. And why the hell did you do that?" I said while washing it off my cheek.

He didn't answer and went to the stove where the chicken soup was. he opened the lid and took a huge whiff. "You made this, kitten?" He said while turning to me. I looked down at the bowl of pancake bater. "No master, you did." I said sarcastically. Wasn't that obvious though?

"Well its smells really good. Can't wait for you to make a mistake again and be my slave longer for you to cook for me again." He complimented. I looked down at the bater, stiring the bater while blushing.Get a grip, woman. this is Kris, he's an asshat.

I mumbled a thank you and took out a pan and heated it up and melted some butter into it. Buttery chocolate chip pancakes. I moaned imagining the deliciousness its gonna hold later. 

"What are you thinking about to moan like that, kitten?" I broke out of my imaginitive state and saw him quirk his brow up. I quickly said nothing and poured some bater into the pan. I made a stack and put it into a container and turned off the stove and put it on the dining table outside the kitchen and carried the chicken soup pot to the dining table too. he saw me carrying it and made no move to help. it' true then. it is proven. He is truly.....a little .

I set up the table and we started to dig in. Surprisingly, all he did was compliment the food and I just looked down and said thanks. It was a quiet eating time and we finished all of it.

After we finished, I went to clean up the kitchen. I was just to put the eggs away to feel something was swiped across my cheek.  Again. don't tell me this is scrap bater. 

I turned and saw him with his finger up and residual bater on it. He is aking for it. I grabbed an egg and crashed in his chest. He was shocked but his expression changed into a mischievious one.

"Two can play this game, kitten. Just be ready." He smirked and spotted the flour and grabbed some in his hand and threw it on my head. i gasped and grabbed another egg and threw it at the same place I threw the first one at adn slid my hand on his chest to spread the egg white that was on my hand. I looked back at his face and gave a satisfied look. He looked at me amused.

"Kitten, if you wanted to touch me, you could've just asked." He said. I was shocked and just look at him not believing what he said. 

"Oh its on." I said determinedly.

I started to throwings ingridients at him and he does the same. my primary weapon was eggs. When my carton was finished, he still ahs flour and he took a handful and threw it into my hair. i don't know how but my hair was wet. I stopped and looked around the kitchen then looked back at Kris. He smirk and came up to me and whsipered, "See kitten. Now you need to clean this mess up."

Unbelievable.

"Well you contributed to half of it, master. Shouldn't you clean up too?" I said folding my hands and cocked my hips to the side.

"Oh my word."

We turned to the source of the voice and saw Mrs Wu and maids following her.

She looked at us and did the same pose I did. "I want an explaination. Jin Ah dear, what happened?"

"Well hi Mrs Wu. Well Kris here thought it was fun to put pancake bater on my face and i threw an egg at him and he started and and and...HE STARTED IT." I explained. Well, sorta.

"Mom, I didn't do anything." Kris said, feigning innocence. Nothing is innocent about him.

"Kris honey, you know that's hard to believe. Now, Jin Ah, what made you come here, dear?" she asked me.

I looked at Kris and saw him and he dared me to tell her. I don't want to get in trouble if I tell her the truth so..

"I...came here to tutor him! yes, uhh his calculus was dropping and our teacher assigned me to do so. Kris also asked me to to uhh help him clean his room a while back so I though why not now hehehe" I said, praying that she bought it. And apparently, she did.

"Okay then dear. Help him. I know his thick head would'nt want to study by himself. and so, you need to report his improvement to me. Okay?"

Oh .

"Uhhh, sureee Mrs Wu."

"Nonsense dear, you used to call me auntie. Call me auntie." she said warmly.

"Alright, Mr- auntie." I said sheepishly.

"Well I'm only here to take some files and go back to the office. Nice to see you again,Jin Ah. I'll have the maids to clean this mess up. Kris, show the poor girl to the bathroom would you, and give her a set of fresh clothes. You go take a shower too."

"Yes mom." He said and walked towards auntie and attemted to hug her.But she denied it. HAH. RE-JEC-TED.

"I don't want to hug a sticky perosn, honey. Have a good day and take care." She said and kissed his cheek which was appparently not covered in eggs. She waved to me and walked to the front door and out teh house. The maids were already half way through finishing. "Thank you. And sorry." I said to one of them. She turned to me. "No problem, darling. I can tell you two are going to be close. Now go take that shower." she said and resumed cleaning. 

"Kitten, come." Kris called andturned to walk up the stairs. Gasps were heard from the younger maids and I blushed. I quickly followed him up the stairs.


Author's Note:

1933 words. Holy .

Hi babes. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating in a year. I was really busy with my studies and I moved to a new house and a lot of stuff has been going on in my life. this chapter was typed in just 30 minutes so it's rushed and I'm sorry if it doesn't meet up to your standards of writing :'( You guys could help me spot some typos or anything wrong with this chap.

And I know Kris is not in the Kpop scene anymore but he is my ultimate bias and I will continue this fic, hopefully until the end. Amen.

Comment THIS LITTLE if you read this!!

Subscribe, comment, and friend me!!! Tell me what you think about the whole story and I'll post up a new chap in the next week, hopefully.

Yours Truly,

Azlyn x