Ch.27

The Rising Stars

vivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gifvivi_carten04.gif

 

 After GEMS' anniversary party we all spent the days going over what we would be saying for the conference. Yesung, Daesung and I would have the most words in it since we were the main topic as well as Yesung's announcement into the Army.

 

 Today was the big day and everyone was scared because we didn't know how everyone, all our friends and family as well as our fans, would take it. After we were all ready we headed for the conference which was scheduled to take about three to four hours.

 

 (I'm honestly gonna skip the whole conference because that...is way to much to type down,but they all discussed the break up and the cause as well as Yesung's enlistment, which made everyone cry, and we also held a few performances for all the people who attended.)

 

 On our way home the ride was silent because we were thinking of all the things that happened tonight. Me and Yesung had done a duet song called, and yes it is english since we can somewhat speak it, it was Heaven by DJ Sammy...we had to switch parts to make it a duet but it did work out in the end and everyone liked it.

 

 Everyone was very supportive of everything and understood why everything happened, even if they didn't know the entire story. Yesung and I decided to go out tomorrow to a restaurant and just have one more night to just us before his goodbye party and the morning he actually leaves.

 

  “Oppa...what am I supposed to do while you're gone?” I asked him as we sat in bed later that night after we had showered.

 

  “What you always do Riri. Just take care of yourself and i'll be back as soon as I can. Continue on with your school work and your group practices because I expect an album from you guys while i'm away so that I can buy it and listen to your voice while i'm gone.” He said laughing as he walked over and sat next to me pulling me into his lap.

 

  “Oppa...i'm gonna be so lonely in this house without you.” I said snuggling into his chest.

 

  “It's ok Riri, you can invite your friends over anytime if you ever feel so alone.” he said hugging me tighter.

 

  “Oppa....” I trailer off because he had kissed me.

 

 I had kissed him back fully with as much love as I could and turned so that I was straddling his waist.

 

  “Ri...if you stay in this position for very long I have no promises on what's going to happen.” he said as he nibble my neck.

 

  “You act like I care Sunggie. I'm ready....it's now or never and I don't want to wait two years before I possibly get to be with you again.” I said as I laid down on the bed pulling him on top of me.

 

  “Are...you sure about this Chaeri?...I don't want to force you into things. We can wait till I get back...you'll be nineteen, almost twenty.” he asked.

 

  “I don't want to wait Yesung. I love you and if this is the only time in a long time I will see you then...I want to give myself to you and no one else.” I said sincerely as I sat up to peck his lips.

 

 After he gave in and realized I really wanted this....that I was ready...he kissed back harder putting all his love into that one kiss before we became one...quiet literally. The rest of the night was filled with sounds that no one would hear or think about for the next two years. After we finished he pulled me into a big hug and we fell asleep curled against each other.

 

~Next Day at practice~

 

  “Unnie...are you ok?” Miri asked as I walked through the door with a little limp and Yesung supporting me by my waist with a -eating grin on his face.

 

  “Yeah i'm fine, but Miri...now I know why you were limping about a week during practice a few months ago..” I mumbled as I saw her face light up with realization.

 

  “OMG!!!! NO WAY!!!!! WOOOOO!!! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU TAPPED THAT YESUNG!!!!” Miri yelled cause Tao to come up behind her and cover .

 

 Everyone in the room started smirking...well except the Han siblings who were giving Yesung a very evil look....

 

  “Hyung...it's about damn time.” Siwon said coming up and patting Yesung on the shoulder while the others just gave him a thumbs up...except Ryeowook because he looked like a lost puppy....his innocence is scary....even Kyu knew what was going on...and he was the maknae.

 

  “Wookie don't think to hard....you might break something.” I said as I smiled at his confused look.

 

  “Anyways....what are you two doing tonight...or is there another round?” Kangin wiggled his eyes suggestively.

 

  “No...we are going to a restaurant to eat...then maybe...” Yesung was saying before I stepped back and smashed his foot with mine.

 

  “Shut up....” I said as I hid the blush on my face from the others.

 

 After everything calmed down and we explained seven times to the Han siblings that we used protection, we all went back to our own things.

 

 EXO went to their practice room, as they were preparing for a comeback, and SUJU was getting everything ready for when they left for the next country for the Super Show, sadly leaving Yesung behind since he couldn't travel anymore because of the enlistment.

 

 Since we all were in pain from yesterday and all the days at the beach/pool we all went home, well except me and Yesung, early to sleep and get ready for the goodbye party tomorrow.

 

 The dinner was good and went better when we got home and showered, if you know what I mean, then we crashed out falling asleep with our cute little baby...even though she wasn't really a baby anymore...Gyeoul got pretty big over the past few months and hardly stayed in the bed with us anymore...but I guess she knew Yesung was leaving soon...so she decided to join mommy and daddy in bed tonight. With that we all fell asleep.

 

 

….....wooooooooo.....one more re-write chapter left...for this one XD....then on to the sequel for this....and then to the sequel for MAFIAxIDOLS!!! XD