Ch.21

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mlm82s5Dt51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm82s5Dt51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm82s5Dt51qz4rgp.gif

 

 

~RECAP~

 

  “What's wrong is your blondness effecting you today?” ok I understand why they hate her now.

 

~Now~

 

  “Shut up Bongcha and leave her alone.” HyunAe said as Yesung pulled me behind him.

 

  “So...that's Bongcha...that's the chick that did this to me?” I asked as Yesung nodded his head telling me that it was the that caused all this.

 

  “Oh...well then...Yesung...can I please do something?” I asked him sweetly.

 

  “What are you going to do Riri?” he asked starring at me suspiciously.

 

  “Nothing..just gonna show her what happens when she s up someones life.” I said as I cracked my knuckles and started to advance on Bongcha who was still standing with her posy of dumb asses.

 

  “What do you want blonde? Another round? I'll gladly take away the rest of your memories if you want me to.” She said as everyone starred at her in shock.

 

  “You you went through her files.” Sooyun said as she stood next to me.

 

  “Uh duh. Why do you think I hit her there. Sadly she's remembering things to fast for my liking.” She said coming closer to me.

 

  “You think i'm scarred of you . Why is it that right after Daesung left you started to with me and my group huh? Did you want in his pants so bad you had to do this to me? You truly are a . If trying to get into our brothers pants weren't enough you were also trying to get into our boyfriends pants. Such stupidity from one girl to think any of them would want someone like you.” I said causing her to start shaking in anger.

 

  “Awwww...is the poor hoe gonna cry?” I asked with a hand movement making a tear on my face.

 

  “YOU STUPID !!!!!” She yelled as she came at me and tried to swing before I ducked and swept my feet beneath her effectively knocking her to the ground.

 

  “Opps...someone fell down. Stay out of our way Bongcha or a lot of worst things will happen to you.” I said as I grabbed Yesung's hand and walked into the building with everyone but SM following and not long after we heard Bongcha scream.

 

 When SM came in we all looked at him and waited for him to explain what happened, but the wide smirk on his face told us he just murdered her dream of ever being a star under any entertainment.

 

 After we all went shopping me and Yesung went home again.

 

  “Oppa..you never had the time to clean the other room.” I said looking at him while we ate dinner.

 

  “I know. I was hoping you would be ok with sleeping with me again tonight. It gets kind of lonely with just me and my turtles here.” he said looking away.

 

  “Oh...i can imagine it getting lonely. You have such a big house...of course I won't mind sleeping with you for a few more nights. Sadly...i'm remembering things so fast i'll leave in no time. Also Daesung is returning in about two more months...that's how long I have to stay with you.” I said looking at my food which had seemingly become the less interesting thing in the world.

 

  “What do you mean that's how long you have to stay with me?” he asked looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

 

 Standing up I walked over to him and pulled him out of the dinning room and up to our bedroom so that we could talk more comfortably.

 

 After telling him to sit with his back to the head board of his bed I crawled in between his legs and turned so that I was pretty much laying on him while he hugged me from behind.

 

  “Soo...are you gonna tell me or are you just gonna snuggle me until you fall asleep?” he asked as he repositioned himself so that he could wrap his arms around me.

 

  “So...i have a choice. I'm kidding...but...the doctor says that once the only thing that is missing from my memories return...then I can go home...the only thing I don't entirely remember still is Daesung.” I said looking up at him and smiling sadly.

 

  “Oh...i guess that makes sense then...doesn't it?” he asked and all I did was nod.

 

  “Riri....can I ask you something?” he looked down at me and I starred at him and nodded.

 

  “If things were different and you had met me first would you have liked me...would you have dated me?” he asked as his grip tightened on me.

 

  “Maybe oppa....but nothing would have ever been certain...the world these days are so messed up...no one knows what would happen if something had gone differently.” I answered as I allowed him to squeeze me....i know it's not easy saying those kinds of things to someone.

 

  “I guess you're right...maybe somethings happen for a reason we just don't know yet...until everything falls together.” he said slowly loosening his grip on me.

 

 Once his grip was loose enough I sat up and turned to look at him...really quickly I brushed my lips against his before getting off the bed and heading towards the bathroom...until I was stopped by a hand on my wrist.

 

  “Riri....can I...please...just once...?” he asked and all I could do was nod...he looked so sad...

 

 Slowly he pulled me to him where once we were close enough he brushed his lips to mine before fully placing his lips on mine which caused a very sharp pain to go through my chest knowing that this would hurt later when I had to leave him...and go back to a guy I could hardly remember.

 

 By the time I had finished thinking of anything he had already laid me on the bed and leaned over me so that he could continue to kiss me before finally releasing me and sitting up bringing me with him.

 

  “Riri...i'm sorry I got...” he didn't finished cause I had kissed him one more time just to shut him up before I stood up and made my way to the bathroom....but before entering I turned around and smiled at him.

 

  “It's ok oppa....don't worry...because if anything...i wish things were different then what they are like now.” I said before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me before sinking down to the floor and pulling my knees to me...sobs racked through my body before I could do anything and before I knew it I was fully crying my eyes out....about everything....the fact that I can hardly remember what the man I loved looks like and the fact that I had just kissed the boy that I know I had a crush on way before I even thought of debuting...I knew about SUJU before Big Bang and Yesung caught my attention the most...it just took me so long to realize that I could have had him instead of going through all the pain that I did just to have Daesung by my side.

 

 Not knowing that the door had opened I felt someone pull me into a hug...I knew it was Yesung...hell he is the only one that lives here...i hope...he sat down beside me as he rocked me not know what was going on until everything turned black and I had fallen asleep in his arms.

 

 I felt him lift me up before carrying me back to our bed where he put me in it before he took off his shirt and slid in next to me.(he really must not like sleeping with shirts on) Before finally giving in I felt him pull me to him before placing one more kiss on my lips and one on my head before he mumbled something that I just barley caught.

 

  “I love you Riri...just never forget that...please.” he said as he wrapped his arms around me. I nodded and before I knew it...i was asleep...with him in my dreams, but before that I whispered into the dark....

 

 “I love you to, but things are different than what they should be.” before I drifted into wonderland.


 

…..........all them feels.........yep......drown in the sea of sapphire blue XD