Ch.25

The Rising Stars

th_bowboarder_lavender_pink.gifth_bowboarder_lavender_pink.gifth_bowboarder_lavender_pink.gifth_bowboarder_lavender_pink.gifth_bowboarder_lavender_pink.gif

 

 A few weeks after the incident news about our break-up was everywhere and my memories had returned. Some people said that it was complications between our companies, others though that one of us cheated. I guess both were right.....SM and YG were always enemies and everyone knew that just two people couldn't fix what has been happening for about fifteen to sixteen years, while the cheating came from my side. I couldn't deny that I knew I had feelings for Yesung long before me and Daesung started going out because I did. Yesung was, I guess you could say my first love. From his voice to his looks..to just his smile and weirdness...everything about him drove me in. As for my memories, we found out why I was so scared of Daesung when he had come back and why my mind and body tried so hard to forget.

 

 It went back to the night before Daesung had left for the tour, where everyone had let us share the room together since we wouldn't see each other...that's where the problem began. He had tried to force himself on me, just like that day a few weeks ago. Except he had almost succeeded...he would have to if I hadn't knocked him out.

 

 In a few more days a press conference would be held where we would have to publicly announce our split and also mine and Yesung's relationship...and how everything happened in the first place and the main cause of it as well. Which meant Bongcha would be know throughout the entire world as a who caused someone to lose their memory and their relationship. Everyone would also be meeting Gyeoul for the first time as well...the only thing I was excited about announcing, well I was excited about announcing mine and Yesung's relationship, but not everything else.

 

 Right now we were all just in a meeting at the entertainment discussing all that was going to happen. We all knew it would be a good idea to say anything about Daesung almost rapping me so we covered it up as just complications which is where the whole story with Bongcha and my memory loss comes in as well as the revealing of Gyeoul.

 

  “Ok so that is all we are doing. We will also announce the separation of our two companies as well as something that I know all of us don't look forward to.” SM said looking at Super Junior...i had no idea what was going on...I hope Yesung tells me later.

 

  “Neh.” everyone said as we all stood up to say goodbye to YG family for most likely the last time.

 

 The drive home was very silent which wasn't usual....we would always talk about something...what ever was going to be said at the conference must really be bugging him. So when we got into the room I pulled him into a hug and asked him what was wrong. The reaction I got was different from what I expected and it's not the reaction I would ever want to see again.

 

 Yesung had started to cry uncontrollably while hugging me really tight telling me he was going to miss me..miss me? What did he mean...where they going on tour or were they going to some other country for a meet up...dream concert?...

 

  “Oppa...what do you mean you're going to miss me? Are you going on a tour or maybe just be leaving for a dream concert or something?” I asked...but when he shook his head to them I started to get worried.

 

 When he had finally called down and released his bear grip on me was when he finally started to speak.

 

  “Riri...you know I love you right?” he asked looking me in the eyes..i just nodded telling him to continue.

 

  “I'm going soon....to do my time.” he said looking down as more tears escaped his eyes only this time...i had tears running down my face as well.

 

  “Th—that's what....papa...w-was talking about.” I said as I starred at him with tears pouring out of my eyes.

 

  “Yes. I'm sorry Riri. I wanted to tell you sooner,but SM said not to. You weren't even supposed to find out till the day of the conference.” he said as he wiped my tears and kissed my head.

 

  “Oppa...i'm just glad it's now or never. I know what happens when you reach thirty and don't go in. Just promise me you'll be safe.” I said as I lifted my hands to his cheeks where he started to snuggle them.

 

  “Riri...because of my accidents a few years ago i'm not in the best shape so they are sending me in as a public service office.” he said as he looked at me and kissed my nose this time.

 

  “REALLY?!?!?! THAT'S GREAT!!!...I mean...do you know when you're going in?” I screamed/asked as I called down after hearing he wouldn't be going in the line of danger.

 

  “Yes. I'm going to be leaving on May 6th. Everyone from here is coming to see me off, but due to my request for a quiet leave only people who actually have flights that day and their family will be allowed into the airport. They won't be allowing fans in or near the airport.” he said as he kissed the side of my lip..slowly getting closer.

 

  “Ok....if you're going to kiss me do it already...stop just kissing my face.” I said as I playfully slapped his cheek while he just laughed and finally kissed my lips. It was just a simple kiss, it didn't go farther than it had to. We just went to sleep that night dreading the day he would leave and I would be in charge of his house since I pretty much lived there already and someone had to take care of Gyeoul.

 

 The next morning he decided to leave me in bed....that . What's worse was he took the blanket with him causing me to freeze my off...after I got to the kitchen I threw the pillow that I had taken with me at him. He woke up...just to frigging eat...but I couldn't stay mad at him since he looked cute cuddled up in the blanket and cooking. I just gave up and walked up behind him and snuggled into the blanket. I wanted the blanket and the food at the moment, not him...i got that all the time. We didn't do much...we just snuggled on the couch watching 'To The Beautiful You', 'Coffee Prince', and 'Secret Garden'. The last one made us both cry like little babies, we also went outside to play in the pool,we took a walk with Gyeoul(I call her Turtle when Yesung ain't around...which is my nickname for Yesung anyways keke), and we also ate at a restaurant, where surprisingly no one was able to recognize us. It was a really boring day until we got back from the restaurant and opened the door to our house.

 

  “SURPRISE!!!!!!!” All of SM entertainment yelled as we walked through the door.

 

  “GAHHH!!!!!!!!” I yelled as I ran behind Yesung while he started laughing.

 

  “Guys...don't kill they poor girl. I need her.” he said...that was really cheesy..and everyone agreed to cause all I heard around the room was awwwww....damn people...get a life.

 

  “What's the surprise for anyways?” Yesung asked as he walked to the back of me..where more aww's were heard...this time I actually did face-palm.

 

  “It's more of a going away party in advance. Everyone found out about it...and we figured you told Chaeri unnie last night so we put together a party...so it won't be so depressing when you leave.” Miri said as she hugged Tao....she's lucky I don't choke her...just because he's Chinese and doesn't have to go TT~TT.

 

  “Yeah...everyone else found out yesterday after the meeting because they became confused so we had to tell them.” Ryeowook said as he came to stand beside me and Yesung..he took Yesung's had and held it causing me to squeal....ok...don't judge..I love my boyfriend, but i'm also a really big Yewook fan XD.

 

  “The hell was that unnie?” Jihan said as she tried to control her laughing...i just threw her the closest thing to me...which happened to be a shoe....but it missed and hit Jihyun instead causing everyone to laugh.

 

  “Nothing...i'll tell you guys later.” I said trying to stop laughing.

 

  “Anyways...what are we gonna do at nearly ten o'clock at night?” I asked as I looked around.

 

  “Pool party duh.” Sungmin said as he took off his shirt making Sooyun unnie squeal and slowly walk behind someone to hide the fact that she was blushing.

 

  “Yep. We all came in our swim clothes since we figured...a pool party would be the easiest thing to do since the party was last minute anyways.” Kyuhyun said as he also took off his shirt....maknae...needs to keep clothes on...how does he hide them muscles....

 

  “Oppa...put back on your shirt.” Jihan said hiding behind Luhan..who had sadly also taken off his shirt.

 

  “Ok....everyone...get shirtless in front of us..why not...me and Yesung on the other hand will go change upstairs.” I said as I pulled Yesung along with me to our room.

 

  “GET IT ON!” we heard Miri yell from downstairs making us laugh.

 

  “SHE WON'T LET ME YE....” he yelled back but shut up once I elbowed him.

 

  “Shut up I don't them to know that we've already talked about that stuff.” I said blushing as I looked for one of my very many bathing suits.

 

  “It's ok. I'm pretty sure Miri and Tao have gotten farther. I saw where his hands were located while he was holding her.” he said laughing as he took out his black and white skull quick dries.

 

 I found my black and white halter top bikini that also had skulls but also had hearts with a matching mini skirt type thing as the bottoms. Yep. We like to troll since we have matching swim wear.

 

 After we changed we went downstairs where everyone was waiting for us and almost all the girls in the room were blushing.

 

  “What's with all the blushing? To much male bodies?” I asked as I saw them get brighter.

 

  “Haha you guys are so cute.” I said walking up to Miri and poking her cheeks before running away to the pool..I knew she was chasing me because I heard her mumbling a bunch of death threats from behind. Once I reached the pool I stopped and waited for Miri to get closer as to where she though she could push me in and when I heard her I side-stepped and saw her fall into the pool. When she re-surfaced she flicked me off making me laugh as Tao snuck up behind her and lifted her onto his shoulders.

 

 A few seconds later I was being picked up and thrown into the water...when I resurfaced I saw that it was Ryeowook who had thrown me in.

 

  “YAH! Ryeowook jugulle?” I asked him as he showed me tongue before jumping in beside me and lifting me up when he resurfaced.

 

  “Where is Yesung?” he asked as he lifter me onto his shoulders.

 

  “I don't know. The last thing I frigging saw was water.” I said glaring at him from my position on his shoulders.

 

 He just laughed while I heard the water moving behind us making me turn to see Yesung coming up behind us. I mouthed at him to save me but he shook his head and went under water so that I couldn't see where he was going before he ended up in front of Wookie and kissed him on the cheek causing me to flip over from the cuteness.

 

  “I knew it. She's a Yewook fan girl...told you it would work Sunggie...” Ryeowook said as he laughed at me when I resurfaced...i flicked him off and pouted making Yesung swim to me and cuddle me...i tried to push him away from me, but he just hugged tighter.

 

  “Would you two stop tormenting the girl. I already knew she was a Yewook fangirl. I also sadly know she's a Kyumin fangirl.” Sungmin said as he gave me a look that said if I squealed any more about him and Kyuhyun he would probably kill me.

 

  “Hehehehe. I love you to Minnie.” I said as I swam away from all three before going under the water and reappearing next to the TaoRi couple scarring the shiz out of them.

 

  “So...care to tell me when 'it' happened?” I asked smiling at their scarred faces.

 

  “How did you find out?” Miri asked...all I did was point to Yesung who put his hands in the air even though he probably had no clue what we were talking about.

 

  “Oh...” she mumbled before sinking low into the water making Tao pull her back up before she drowned.

 

  “I don't care what you did...as long as he wore protection I won't kill.” I said as I swam back to the Yewook couple and Sungmin who was now accompanied by Sooyun.

 

  “Guys i'm getting tired....when can we sleep?” I asked as everyone just shrugged causing me to sweat drop.

 

  “You guys are very helpful.” I mumbled before snuggling Yesung and Ryeowook since they were so dang close together in the pool.

 

  “Don't fall asleep in the pool. I don't want a dead girlfriend.” Yesung said before pulling me onto his back and getting out of the water.

 

  “Ok...everyone let's go. Riri's getting tired and we have things to do tomorrow...today...you can either stay home or in one of the rooms, but I don't have that many rooms so some will have to share.”Yesung said after he checked his watch before walking with me on his back to our room where Gyeoul was already asleep.

 

  “Oppa...saranghae.” I mumbled before I passed out on the bed.

 

  “Naega dangsin-eul salang...but did you seriously have to fall asleep in your bathing suit?” he mumbled as he changed my clothes. He found some parts difficult so he just put me in one of his shirts.


 

..stop stripping Chaeri in her sleep you naughty turtle...-.-