Ch.26

The Rising Stars

th_bowboarder_pink_light.gifth_bowboarder_pink_light.gifth_bowboarder_pink_light.gifth_bowboarder_pink_light.gifth_bowboarder_pink_light.gif

 

~NO ONE'S P.O.V~

 

 Today everyone was up and about getting things ready for a surprise anniversary party/dinner for GEMS. It has been one year since GEMS had formed at school and everyone wanted to do something for it, but none of the members knew about it, which is why Chaeri and Miri were confused when they woke up in an empty bed and why the rest of GEMS was confused as to why they were left alone in Yesung's mansion.

 

~Chaeri's P.O.V~

 

 Today when I woke up I noticed that someone was missing from my side...Yesung that damn ninja turtle...Maybe he was making food again. I decided to just get up, take a quick shower then head downstairs.

 

 What I was met with was both weird and funny...Around the kitchen table were the other 6 members of GEMS...and they were eating bacon with HyunAe yelling at them to keep their fingers off her bacon.

 

  “Umm...guys where is everyone?” I asked when I decided I’d had enough of trying to keep silent.

 

  “We don't know. When all of us woke up no one was with us...and we were all hungry...so we made Jiwoo cook for us.” Miri said nibbling on a piece of bacon while HyunAe just glared at her.

 

  “Yeah...and all the doors to the mansion have been locked and so have the windows...i think they're planning something with out us.” Jihan grumbled as she munched on cereal.

 

  “I'm not sure what about, but...i guess we let them have their fun.” HyunAe said as she ate her bacon in peace finally.

 

 After she said that all of our cell phones went off and when we read the text it all said the same thing.

 

 'To the members of GEMS, please remain calm inside Yesung oppa's house. We were told to send you this message so you don't freak out on us. You are to meet us at the SM Entertainment building at 5:00pm (all members look at the clock and see it is only 12:00 in the after noon) and you must dress formally. There is a key hidden in the safe and the safe will only unlock at 5:00pm when you are to start heading out. A limo will be waiting for you outside. Until then enjoy your day. :)'

 

  “That was totally from Sunny unnie.” we all said in sync causing us to laugh our butts off.

 

  “Anyways...what do you guys wanna do?” I asked as I look at my six members.

 

  “Wanna look for something to wear....she did say that we had to be in formal wear.” Suye asked as she looked up from her food.

 

  “We can't lea.....i have the perfect idea....Yesung pretty much has a god damn mall in our bedroom so we shall search the closets.” I said getting me really big smiles and smirks.

 

  “Did I say something wrong?” I asked looking at them confused.

 

  “Unnie....you said our room.....which means....you live here now...with Yesung and you share a room.” Miri said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively earning her a nice smack on the head from Hana who wasn't even paying attention.

 

  “Anyways....let's get looking...they must have left something here for us since they planned it so well.” I said walking upstairs with everyone following me as Miri rubbed her head.

 

~No ones P.O.V~

 

 As the seven girls looked for clothes they slowly started to gather options and found out that each of the rooms they were in last night had at least 5 dress options to choose from as well as jewelry and shoes, make up was pretty much on their own, but Chaeri did everyone's make up. The options for them were always their set color in the group, for example, Chaeri had five light pink dresses, shoes and jewelry options, Jihan had five sapphire blue dresses, shoes and jewelry options, and so forth.

 

 Chaeri had chosen the light pink dress that was strapless and went a little passed her knees, nice silver three inch high heels, and matching silver and light pink jewelry. Jihan chose a nice spaghetti strap sapphire blue dress that went to the floor, with two inch black high heels, and mostly black jewelry, minus the necklace because it had a sapphire moon pendant. Miri was wearing a one-shoulder purple dress with a small, cute purple bow where the one strap was at, black two inch high heels, and panda shaped jewelry. Jiwoo had chosen a light green, strapless floor length dress that had dark green embroidery and a dark green bow tied in the back at the waist area, silver three inch high heels, and green jewelry. HyunAe had chosen a nice dark pink halter dress that went to floor with black lace around the chest and halter areas, black four inch high heels, and black and dark pink jewelry. Hana had chosen a simple yet elegant yellow dress with elbow length sleeves that went to her knees, yellow one inch sandals, and yellow flower jewelry. Lastly, Suye wore a dress similar to Miri, but light blue instead of purple and it had no bow, but there was lace on the bottom of the dress, and silver two inch high heels with silver jewelry.

 

 After everyone's make up was finished, courtesy of Chaeri, who did her make up first, they all stood in front of the large mirror in the hall way.

 

~Chaeri's P.O.V~

 

  “WE LOOK SO AWESOME!!” I squealed as we all looked at ourselves and each other.

 

  “OMG! I love your hair Suye you actually put it up.” Hana said as she looked at Suye up and down making everyone join because it was near never when Suye put her long straight hair up.

 

  “Thank you everyone.” She said as she looked away in embarrassment.

 

  “OMG.....what time is it?” HyunAe asked looking scared.

 

  “It is....(looks at time) 4:55.” I said looking up and laughing.

 

  “We are so epic.” Miri said making everyone laugh.

 

  “Lets go stand by the safe now and wait for it to unlock.” Jiwoo said leading the way to the safe in the living room.

 

~5 minutes later~

 

 'CLICK'

 

  “It clicked....is it open?” Miri asked as I went to open it.

 

 After it opened I took out the key and went to the door before opening it getting hit by fresh air.

 

 Looking outside we all saw a black limo waiting with the chauffeur out and holding the door open.

 

 We all exchanged looks before we ran to the limo after locking the door back up.

 

~20 minutes later~

 

 We were all getting ready to step out of the car, but were held back by the chauffeur who told us that we had to wait.

 

 After what felt like ever we were let out of the limo one by one. After we were all out we were met with our significant others who were all dressed in tuxes as well as Sooyun unnie and her man.

 

 We were all led up to the last floor on the top, that as you know is all just a dance practice room and nothing else, well minus the entry way for the elevator of course.

 

 When we stepped out of the elevator the lights were off and Yesung left me to go turn on the lights...and when they ....all the members of GEMS jumped.

 

  “HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERARY!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone yelled as we were surrounded by people who hugged us...we hugged back a little in shock....how the hell did they know....

 

  “Umm.....thank you guys but...how did you know when we originally formed in school?” I asked looking like a lost puppy as I held onto Yesung's hand.

 

 Everyone just pointed at the members of Diamond, making all of their sisters give really evil looks while they just smiled and waved.

 

  “Thank you guys so much....but...why so many people?” Miri asked as we all finally noticed just how many people were in the room with us.

 

 From what I saw we had all of SM, of course, Pleadis Ent., Stardom Ent., and quiet a few others as well.....but once I heard Pleadis was there I snapped my head in their direction looking for a certain cousin that I was gonna give a bear hug to.

 

  “Everyone quiet down please.” I said as it slowly got quiet and everyone looked at me confused.

 

  “Choi Minki come here.” I said waiting for my blonde girly looking cousin to come out.

 

  “Thank you guys...go back to talking.....MINKI!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!” I yelled as I bounced on Ren who had appeared in front of me smiling.

 

  “Hi Chaeri. I missed you to....but...i need to breath you know...” he said as he tried to get out of my bear hug.

 

  “Hehe nice try Ren, but I don't think your getting out of her death grip anytime soon.” JR, the leader of Nu'est, said as he came up behind us making me drop my cousin as I turned to him and smiled before jumping on him to.

 

  “Kim Jong Hyun......stop growing. Pretty soon you'll be to tall for me to jump on.” I said as I playfully slapped his arm.

 

 Here is the thing....Me, JR, and my cousin Ren, used to always hang out before they got put into Pleadis as trainee's where they left me alone, a year later I was in high school getting GEMS put together.

 

  “So what have you guys been up to?” I asked looking at them before Ren moved close to JR to hold his hands....making me look at them in shock.

 

  “KYAAAAAA!!!!! I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!” I squealed as I bounced on them once again making them both laugh.

 

  “Soooo....when when when tell me!!!!” I said as I started to bounce around before Yesung came up behind me and held me down.

 

  “Almost a month after we debuted. Ren had finally gotten over his shyness and told me that he liked me...and it just went from there.” JR said as he kissed Ren on the cheek making me squeal and snuggle into Yesung's chest.

 

  “It's to cute go away now.....seriously go away....i haven't been with Yesung for the whole day...he's gonna get it now.” I said looking at Yesung who backed away a little.

 

  “I wish you good luck my soon to be cousin-in-law.” Ren said as he and JR walked away.

 

 I slowly turned to Yesung and jumped on him before kissing him.

 

  “You never gave me my morning kiss you meany.” I said pouting....i couldn't really be mad at him for leaving since this whole thing was planned by him and all of SM.

 

  “Sorry....i had to leave early, all of us did. We didn't all wanna leave while you were awake because we knew it would look funny to you, so we planned to leave while you were asleep.” He said as he kissed my forehead before pulling me towards the table with all the food...and a giant cake split into eight different colors with our symbol in the middle of it made by icing.

 

  “That is an awesome cake.....and a really big one to.” I said as I looked at the cake before yelling at all the members to come over.

 

  “Yeah we knew a lot of people would be showing up so we made it a big cake.” He said calling over a photographer who had everyone get in the picture, of course with the members of GEMS either near family or a lover. Me I ended up doing both because I ended up in the middle with cake smeared across my face and Yesung and Ren high fiving each other.

 

 The rest of night was filled with speeches by everyone who was close to the group and more food.

 

 When me and Yesung got home we took a shower and crashed after kissing each other goodnight and snuggled because the press conference was in a few more days and we didn't know what the turn out would be.

 

WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!...i noticed something while re-writing this chapter....i wrote this almost two years ago...since GEMS just had their 3rd anniversary in April......yep...how time flies....