Almost 23

ALMOST...

Amber's POV




"hey Krys..." I slightly shook her... "Krystal... Wake up.." ha! Where's the 'i will not let you sleep tonight amber liu'? Demmit



"Jung!!! I thought you said we will not sleep tonight..." I shook her again but now with a little force.. But still, no reaction... Wow.. Really... This girl....



"Krystal Jung Soo Jung!!! Wake up now or I'll--"



"say another word or shake me again and you'll be dead!!!"'



"....."



...........



"....."



............



"........."



Wow... Just wow.... What the hell is that? She's the one who said that we'll not sleeping tonight.. But now, wow... She's been laying comfortably on the couch...



But you know what the worst thing? Ha! She let me drank two venti size of hot americano!! No kidding!!



So how am I supposed to sleep now!!!



I turned off the tv and sat down for a while, thinking nothing... I heaved a deep sigh and stood in front of her...



I bent my knees and lifted her up...



"AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU I TOLD YOU NOT TO-"



"sshhhh princess, just sleep... I'll just put you onto your bed... It's more comfortable there than here... Besides, this couch is mine tonight"



She stared at me for a while then clung to my neck...



"thanks Am..." she mumbled, slowly closing her eyes...



I can't help but to stare at her face too... The evidence that angels exist is on my hand, clinging on me. Tsss... I'm so lucky, how I wish we can stay like this forever...(though I don't believe in forever)



When we reached her bed, I immediately laid her down though I really don't want but I have to.  Her arms still clinging on my neck.



"you can let go now, princess.", I whispered to her but it seems she doesn't want to untangle her hands on me, so I gently grabbed her hands trying to unhook it but to my surprise, she tightened her grip...

 

"uhm... Am.., would you stop moving." she mumbled

 

"uhm, princess it's okay... Just let me go so that you can sleep well..."



She opened her eyes and stared at me for a second, I thought she will let go of me but instead she pulled me towards her. Damn men! I ended up laying on her, the worst is, my face is resting on her chest...



"kr...Krys..." I tried to speak



"sleep or wanna die"



"......dd..dd..die.."



"oh... You wanna die huh..."



"no.. No.. Kr--Krystal.. Hay- ha- I can't.... Damm! I can't breathe..!"



Finally!!! She let go of me...



"oh my gosh... Am!! I'm sor---ppsshhh hahahaha..." wow, what the hell is that??



I shook my head and sighed. She's still laughing at me. I can't take this. I have to get out of here. I think my heart will explode any time soon...

 

I got off the bed and turned around but before I could take a step she grabbed my arm...



"hey, Am...", she composed of herself "okay, sorry... I didn't mean to tease you.."



I looked into her eyes... "it's okay Krys...just sleep. I'm tired too."



"oh... But where are you going?"



"couch"



"couch? What? Why? Don't you want to sleep with me, do you?" what the hell Krystal! Don't pout!!!!



*sighed* "Krys, it will be uncomfortable for you." she has a single bed



"for me? Or for you?" still pouting 😡



"Krys..." She let go my arm



Then shouted on me... "JUST TURN OFF THAT ING LIGHT THEN SLEEP WITH ME!!!" and immediately turned her back to me...



Wow, Krystal Jung... You're so awesome... Can't you choose your words...



So what else can I do? Follow the princess...



Hehehe 😁😁😁😁


______________________________________________________________

 

 

Sorry guys...