what?!! Babe?!

ALMOST...

Amber's POV

 

We arrived at my apartment, I immediately opened the door and went to my room, left Krystal behind.

 

"Krys feel at home!!!" I shouted. I didn't get any response from her.

 

I immediately charged my phone, waiting for some minutes then finally, it was open. I've waited some minutes more before I decide to call BoA.

 

Ring~~~~ ring~~~~ "Oh come on.. Answer it.." I mumbled to myself.

 

Then finally, I heard her voice. "Hello Am?! Jeezz! Where are you?! Why you didn't answer any of my calls, you didn't reply to my message either! I'm so worried right now!" Oh, wow! I can't believe it, she said that in less than 10 seconds.

 

"Hey BoA, calm down, I'm okay.. uhm... I'm really sorry---" I wasn't done apologizing to her when she speak again.

 

"Where are you?" BoA in a worried tone.

 

"I'm in my apartment. Look BoA, I'm rea--", again, she cutted me off

 

"Ok! See you in a bit! Bye!"

 

"What? Wait I'm with K--",

 

"Toot--Toot--toot" That's it, she hung up on me.. I sighed. What will I do? We might get caught...

 

I exited my room and look for Krystal. I saw sitting on the couch while watching Tv.

 

"Krys? Are you ok? Just feel at home ok, if you want something to eat or drink, just go to the kitchen. If you need some--"

 

"Am, it's okay, I'm okay.." I nodded,

 

"well, I have to fix something in room, so if you need--"

 

"Am, I said I'm okay...so do what you wanna do" oh, I think, she's not in the mood again..

 

"Uh, o-okay" I turned my back to her and about to leave when she speak

 

"Sorry" I turned around to face her, raising my eyebrows. I smiled at her,

 

"it's alright, I know you're tired. Uhm, just rest, okay" then I headed to my room.

 

I need to keep those things right away. I'm asking myself where should I keep these things, tss.. I'm not prepared, I didn't expect this. I put them inside my drawer, luckily, I still have its key so I locked it up. I was relieve, I laid on my bed and took a deep breath when I heard something outside. I didn't bother it, I thought it came from the Tv so I laid down for a while, then I heard Krystal speaking to someone.

 

I immediately came out in my room, then I saw them, Krystal and BoA, at the door.

 

"It's none of your business", BoA said

 

"What?!", Krystal, I think she's pissed

 

Before their conversation heated, I butted in. "Hey girls! Chill!", I went to them and smiled.

 

"Am~~", BoA entered leaving Krystal behind.

 

"He-hey, wazzup! Uhm, I'm really sorry a while ago", I looked into her eyes and sincerely apologized. She linked her arms to mine and dragged me to the living room.

 

"I hate you!", aww, she's really cute when she's pouting, "but it's ok, I know you have a damn good reason", she said while wiggling her brows.

 

"DDUUGGGSS!!!"

 

"WHAT THE!!!", I yelled as we heard the door slammed, oh poor door, tsk tsk.

 

Then Krystal popped up. "Ow, sorry...", rolling her eyes then she sitted on the couch.

 

"Hey, what's you're problem?", BoA confronting Krystal, oopps.. I think this is not good, I need to do something.

 

"Ooohh girls, I think you two are hungry, uhm should we order some foods? Pizza?? What do you think?" I immediately asked them to change the topic.

 

"Ok, I want hawaiian", Krys said

 

"Ok then, hawai--"

 

"But Am!, I want peperoni", BoA opposed

 

"No, hawaiian! And that's final!", Krys

 

"What? Hey you're not the only one who wants to eat. How dare you to decide!", BoA

 

Aisshhh, really?? I think I'm going crazy!!!!!

 

"Ok!!!! STOP!!!!!" I butted in "we will order great manhattan, wether you like it or not! Haissshh!!!" I walked out and went to my room to get my phone and call the store.

 

When I came back to the living room, I saw them quietly sitted on the couch while watching Tv. I sat in between. BoA clinged at me and rested her head on my shoulder.

 

"Are you tired?" I asked her

 

She moved a bit, "uhm, kinda"

 

"Then go home", Krys butted in, looking at us intensely. BoA glared at her,

 

"you! Go home!", and the glare battle started.

 

Damn! How can I handle this two...!!!

 

"Ding dong" woah perfect timing..! "Eehh, girls, I think it's the pizza!!!", I cheerfully said to them, but they didn't stop glaring each other so...

 

"Uhm, babe, can you get it?", I handle to her the money. She didn't refuse and immediately went to the door happily.

 

I looked at the other side, and I regretted it. If glaring can kill, I think I'm double dead now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!! Babe?!"

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

Sorry got some problem in editing it yesterday, that's why you haven't seen it...

So here it is, hope you like it.

 

By the way, is there anyone here went to CNBlue concert her in the Philippines? they're so awesome!!!!! :)