indirect kiss?

ALMOST...

I got up on my seat, looking around, trying to find her. I called her name, still no response. I went to the kitchen, she not there. In the CR, none... I also went out of my apartment, no traces of her. Maybe she went home... I sighed. I got back inside and sat down in the living room, my brain still can't process what happened a while ago.

 

 

Where is she? I need to find her. Does she have feelings for me too? I know she was jealous a while ago, but friends got jealous too...

 

 

My thoughts was broken when suddenly I heard some noise inside my room... Yeah! My room.. Maybe she's there. So I ran towards and slowly opened the door... And there she is, wiping her wet face with a towel.

 

 

"K-krys... Krystal", she looked at me and smiled after she heard me calling her name. The next thing I knew is, she's here infront of me..

 

 

"Hey Am... What's wrong? You look shock. Why is my pretty face shocking you? Hahaha", how, how can she acts like this, after what happened a while ago, I thought things will be so awkward between us.. But the way she acts, it's like nothing happened.

 

 

"Shock? Uhm no... Hey., why you didn't answer when I call your name?", I looked straight to her face and observed her, but she acted naturally.

 

 

"Oh? You called me? Sorry, I didn't hear it. I was in the bathroom."

 

 

"Why?".

 

 

"Why?... To wash my face and to change clothes?"

 

 

"Uhm, no... I mean why you disappeared there?.. I- I thought you.. You went home.."

 

 

"Why would I? Why, you don't want me here?, tss.. You should have told m---"

 

 

"No! I want you here... I really really want you here.."

 

 

"Haha, easy Am... Look! I'm here, ok?" I nodded... "By the way, I borrowed your jersey and boxer, uhm is it okay?"

 

 

 

"Uhm... Yeah, your cute.." I smiled to her

 

 

"Tss.. Ugh, hey... What happened to you a while ago? In the living room? I mean, we were talking then you stop, really, you're so weird back there", she asked curiously

 

 

"Huh? Y-you... Th-there.. K-kissed... Mme", I stuttered, I'm really confused right now, I mean, hell yeah, she didn't know she kissed me there!

 

 

"What are you saying?.. What kiss? OMG!!!!! AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU!!!!!!!! Did you... Did you daydream about me kissing you?!!!! YAH!!!!!! You ERT!!!!!!!", then she started hitting me...

 

 

"Yah! Ouch!... Ouch...!"

 

 

"You ert!"

 

 

" Stop! Stop it!.... Yah! It hurts!"

 

 

"Yah! It suits you!.. ert!"

 

 

"No I'm not!

 

 

"You are!"

 

 

"I'm not!"

 

 

"Yes, you are!"

 

 

"Okay, okay... Fi--- yah!!! Stop hitting me!!!"

 

 

 

"ERT!!!.... Yah! Go! Clean yourself, I want to rest now... Go go go..."

 

 

I sighed.. I went to my closet to get my pj. And went inside the bathroom... I washed my face and looked myself in the mirror... What was that? Did I? Is it just me, daydreaming..? No I can't be, I know, I felt it, her lips.... But she denied it... No! The kiss was true, I know it.. I know..

 

 

I changed and went out.,trying to wash away any thoughts about the kiss... I saw her sitting on my bed while reading one of my book... I walk to my closet and got my extra pillow and blanket. I was about to exit my room when I heard her calling me.

 

 

"Am...", I turned to look her.

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

" Where are you going?"

 

 

"Uhm, I'll take the couch, you sleep here.."

 

 

"Huh? Why? I mean, this is your room... You should be sleeping here"

 

 

"Nah, it's okay... I know you feel so uncomfortable with me right now.."

 

 

"Huh, ofcourse not! I don't feel uncomfortable with you... Maybe you're the one that feels uncomfortable with me... Tss, knowing that you fantasize  me.. Hahaha"

 

"Yah! I'm not!"

 

 

"Haha, really???"

 

 

"Hey! Stop it!

 

"Okay! Okay! So what's now?? Are you sleeping with me?", What the hell Krystal Jung!!!! I feel so hot right now! Me? Sleeping with you???, oooohhhh...

 

 

"Yah!!! Stop that ert!!! So it's up to you if you don't want.. I'm gonna sleep right now... Just please turn off the lights... Thanks, Good night Amvert!!! Hahaha". What the hell is that?... I think I'm going crazy right now... But I think it's okay, maybe I can enjoy her in my bed... Haha what the hell Amvert!!!

 

 

I decided to join her on my bed, but I think I got a wrong choice... I can't sleep... I check my phone and it's already 2:30 am... I kept staring at the ceiling with my both hands under my head. Trying not to think anything... I felt her moving and face me... Minutes passed still I can't sleep... Then I heard her saying something, I thought she just have a dream but she was fully awake.

 

 

"Am... You're still awake?"

 

 

"Huh? Uhuh... Can't sleep..."

 

"Why?" She moved closer to me...

 

 

"Insomnia"

 

 

"Oh, uhm... Am..."

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"Can I cuddle with you?", she mumbled, I heard that clearly but maybe I can a little.

 

 

"What? I didn't hear"

 

 

"I said can I cuddle with you?", is she blushing...?

 

 

"Huh? Haha ofcourse yes, that's what Amvert wants.."

 

 

"Tss.. ert!!!", I moved closer to her, I placed my arm under her head, and embraced her, she hugged me back..

 

 

" Go! Sleep! Stupid!

 

 

" "Goodnight princess"

 

 

"Goodmornight stupid!" I held her tight and we drifted off to sleep...

 

_____________________________________

 

 

I was awaken from my sleep. I felt someone tugging my shirt...

 

 

"Hhmm... What the hell, just lea--- ouch!!!" I felt pain in my tummy..tss, why so violent early in the morning...

 

 

"What the hell! what the hell in your face! Yah!! Get up! I'm hungry~", sighed, this bratty princess.

 

"Okay, okay... You don't have to be violent... It's too early princess..." I whined "What too early? Yah! It's 9am.. Get up!", pushing me off the bed..

 

 

"Ok, I will... I'll just fix myself.. Wait", I dragged myself going to the bathroom, washed my face and got my toothbrush.

 

 

"Hey princess, what do you to eat? I only have hotdogs and bacon..uhm and a cornsoup I think?", I asked her, peeking to my room and resume brushing my teeth.

 

 

"It's up to you... Can you move faster? I'm hungry..." I gave her an OK sign. I took a water to rinse my mouth, I was about to spit it but choked and drank all of it when I heard her saying...

 

 

"Hey Am... By the way I used your toothbrush last night and a while ago, sorry I forgot mine... Hihihi"

 

 

"YAH!!!!! KRYSTAL JUNG!!!!! YOU'RE SO GROSS!!!"

 

 

"Haha.. Why? Didn't you like it? We kissed twice... Indirectly..."

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

I know this chapter isn't good as the previous one... but I hope you liked it...

 

So what do you think, was the kiss really happened or was Amber just daydreaming?

Lol! So weird....