chapter 2

ALMOST...

2 years ago...

 

"Hey bro, why so quiet today?", Henry asked me. We're here at the canteen with our group. I only smiled at him. I really not in the mood to talk right now.

The group shifted their attentions to me. I only gave them a "hey-I'm-okay" look. I think they buy that look coz they continue chatting with each other.

Well our group is composed of 7 members, including me and Henry. The other five are all girls, hohoho, Henry is the only guy in our group, or should I count myself, O_O?. The girls are: Suzy, the prettiest one. Henry likes her a lot but I think he's not her type. Aww, Henry fighting!!!; Victoria, the strick and moodiest one but I think only to Henry, she's always angry to him, sometimes without reason. Poor Henry. Maybe she likes Henry, you know, "the more you hate, the more you love", oohhh....; Sulli, the childish and innocent one but always crazy over indie bands and fictional novels. She always crazy fangirling over her fave bands and fave guy characters. Tsk tsk.; Luna, the "go with the flow", she's always "in" in any trip we would like to do. A fangirl of HenZy; and last but not the least, the girl who owns my heart, Krystal. She's a quiet type of person...........sometimes. Well, she's a very loud person, a talkative one, but I find it cute. One more thing, she's a very violent girl TT___TT, and her glare, darn! It kills.

 

"Hey guys, I got Niel number, and we're texting right now." Vic said.

"Oh really? Text her to go here.", Krys said. I sighed. I think Henry noticed it. He raised his eyebrows.

"I'll text you later", I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay, later". Henry. I shifted my sight to Krystal, she's looking at us. The way she looks at is like she's asking what's the matter. But I just smiled at her and then shifted back my attention to my food.

 

I think it annoyed her coz she didn't talk to me the whole time when we went home. That night, I texted Henry about the matter.

 

"Hey, I think I like her", even if I didn't say the name of that person, Henry knows who is it.

"Am, you know the answer right?, you will just hurt yourself".

"I know, but what can I do?, it's hard not to fall in love with her."

"Look, she's one of your closest friend. Can you afford to lose that friendship?"

"I don't know..."

 

That night, I can't sleep well. Then I decided not to entertain this feeling, Henry is right, I can't afford to lose her.