Pocky Games

Happy Together♥

----------Second Request from Heath23. I hope you like Kim Saeron o u o ---------

 

Yeri’s POV

I got home from school, dropping my bag on the kitchen counter. The dorm seemed quiet. Too quiet in fact, cause usually my unnies would pop out and greet me. I nommed my leftover bag of chips, wondering where in the world my unnies could’ve gone to.

Just then, my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” I clumsily hit the green circle on my phone and put it on loud speaker. I could hear muttering and chitchat on the other line.

“Irene, I think it’s connected,” a voice like Wendy’s spoke.

“Oh? IS It? Yeri, are you there?” Irene chimed in and I just chucled softly. “Ne unnie~”

“Are you home yet?”

“I am, unnirs where are you?” I asked.

“We’re.....at Joy’s campus, honey,” Irene replied. “Joy is applying for her tuition in her new university and we’re all taking her there. We’ll be back at 8,”
I could tell the phone was getting snatched to someone else’s hand and heard,  “Yerimmie! We’re also buying dinner, what do you wanna eat?”

I giggled. This must be Joy. “Spicy chicken wings! And feet!”

“Okay okay,”

“Joy, give me that” *snatched* “Yeri, we’ll be going now. Are you sure you’re going to be okay until we get home?” Irene unnie asked.

“Yup. I still have a bit homework to do so don’t worry,” I assured her.

“Okay. Bye now!”

“Bye~!” I lifted up a smile and cleaned the counter full of chip crumbs. Well, homework is waiting. I’d better get started.

 

 

 

YAWN.

I was sooooo tired. This homework is only a bit but it’s hard and frustrating asdfghjkl. I closed my textbook and trudged into the kitchen. It was still 06.02 PM, and the others wouldn’t be home until 2 hours time. I secretly took another bag of chips and began nomming again. I know, it’s not good for the diet but ugh I was dying of hunger and the only thing in the fridge was raw meat. Ew.

Ding Dong!

Oh, they’re home early. I went to see who it was, peeking through the intercom. There was only 1 person though, and it couldn’t be my unnies because this girl was wearing a school uniform.

“Yeri are you home?” the girl called.

And right after she spoke, I knew right away. “SAERON!” I cried happily, opening the door and jumping. Meet Kim Saeron! You guys probably know her already, she’s a young Korean actress from Fantagio Entertainment. We met like a year ago and we soon became close friends.

“Hi Yeri,” she waved awkwardly, stepping inside my dorm while looking at me with a smile. Speaking of which, she was dripping wet.

“Saeron, why are you drenched? Did someone prank you?” I asked, furrowing my brows.

She smiled and laughed. “No, I was walking home from school when it rained suddenly----“

“It’s raining?!” I gasped. I guess I was too busy with my homework that I didn’t even hear it rain outside!

“Yea, and I remembered your dorm wasn’t very far so I dropped by to say hi...and I want to borrow your bathroom too....” Saeron finished.

I looked at her wet uniform. I nodded and pulled her to my room. “Of course you can borrow my bathroom!”

Saeron smiled as I handed her a pair of shorts and a nice cotton T-Shirt. “Here, you can borrow my clothes too. Now go take a shower, okay? You might catch a cold.” I pushed her inside the shared bathroom in the dorm and closed the door.

 

 

“I’m done~”

Saeron skipped out from the bathroom, smelling like fresh body foam and shampoo. She joined me sitting on the couch while I was hiding my secret potato chip snack. I hid the chips behind a pillow I was clutching tightly. “You smell like flowers,” I muttered.

“You smell like potato chips,” Saeron simply replied, giving me a teasing look. Oops. I glared at her. “How did you know----“

Saeron pointed at the pillow. “You’ve got a bag of chips behind there.”

I blushed. “Well.....er....I was hungry!”

“You’re totally going to ruin your diet!” She told me, snatching the bag away and began eating them.

Noooooo :((((

“No I’m not going to and why are you eating mine?” I frowned.

“You’ll get fat,”

“OH, look who’s talking,” I mumbled. I headed to the kitchen fridge and drank a pint of milk to finish off. Gulping down, I saw Saeron getting a box of Pocky from her still wet school bag. She came up to me and handed me a piece of Pocky. “Urm, what?” I asked.

“Let’s play!” she said, sitting on the counter.

“Play what?” I eyed her weirdly.

“The Pocky game, du-uh. Why would I give you that stick anyways?” she chuckled and put the box down.

I paused. “Wait, you mean, we’re going to nibble on that stick and see who wins?”

“Yes! Ugh why do you ask so many questions? Just play with me already!” She whined impatiently.

Okay, I was okay with the Pocky game being invented and played by whoever who wanted to but I’ve never played it before. I mean, accidents happen. And you probably know what I mean about “accidents”.

I agreed anyways. I took the stick and bit my teeth on it, while Saeron did the same thing.

I held the middle part to speak for once, “If we accidentally...you know....” I pointed my lips and hers quickly before continuing, “.....you’re totally responsible., Kim Saeron.”

Saeron smiled. She gave me a hand gesture to hurry and start so I did.

There we were. In the kitchen, playing the Pocky game while the pouring rain was our background music. At first it was easy to nibble on the Pocky stick but on our 3rd bite the stcik fell because the middle part had snapped into to 2 parts. The stick landed on the floor and crumbs were on the spot.

Saeron took another stick and bit it. “Again!” she murmered with half closed.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

Well our Pocky game was a bit lame, it kept on snapping on either the 2nd or 3rd bite. I rubbed my cheeks gently. “Saeron, I think you’re biting too hard,”

Saeron raised her eyebrow. “Ooh! I know!” She ran inside my room and came back with 2 school ties. OKAY the other one was hers, since it was a bit wet due to the rain but where did she get mine? She told me to put them on. “I think the sticks kept on snapping because we were looking at each other, which made us nervous. So if we’re blind, we’d probably not be nervous. Let’s give it a try,” she explained.

I did it anyways, putting on the blindfold that was actually my school tie. Why was I listening to her? I was feeling rather silly but yet I was excited anyways. Gosh there’s something wrong with me.

We began nibbling.

1st nibble.

2nd nibble.

3rd nibble.

4th nibble.

Hey! The stick didn’t snap! Wow, I guess Saeron was right after all.

On the 5th bite, I began to feel that the stick was getting shorter and lighter.  I could feel Saeron’s force on the stick, her teeth trying to stay put.

 

 

6th nibble. I could totally feel Saeron’s breathe against my lips. Oh god, I hope the accident wouldn’t happen. But I spoke to soon.

Once I was going to aim my 7th nibble, the stick suddenly dissapeared from my mouth and all I could feel was a soft pair of flesh on my lips. Or to be more exact, I was kissing Saeron.

I removed my blindfold and backed away, almost screaming loudly.

Saeron backed away automatically, knowing that I wasn’t kissing her anymore. We looked at each other awkwardly.

“What the hell?!” I cried. I was probably blushing hard right now, I could feel the temperature rising on my cheeks.

“I’m---sorry.....I didn’t....” she stammered.

I sighed. I wasn’t mad at her though, I was just shocked. “It’s okay, it’s okay,” I smiled and raised my head. “That wasn’t too bad,”

Saeron perked up. “Really?”

I nodded and grabbed another Pocky stick. “Next level?”

“You’re on!”

 

 

 

(A/N) 

I showed this to my bff and she said it was cute as fluff o u o <3 it is though, I think I'm going to ship these two #shot

PS spare me alot bcs I'm not such a good editor o n o;;; I haven't downloaded any photoshops yet. Hope you like it though, Heath23! <3