Shy and Bold

Happy Together♥

Irene’s Pov

“Are you done yet?” I called from outside the bathroom. Joy was inside the bathroom for 10 minutes and usually she wouldn’t go this long.
“Chakkaman!” She replied.
I heard the sound of the toilet being flushed and I guessed that Joy was done with her buisness.
“Finally,” I sighed.
But unfortunately….it still took another 5 minutes for me to wait. Great, 20 minutes standing and waiting for the maknae :” 
When Joy finally stepped outside the bathroom, she looked at me with a half pale face. 
“What’s wrong with that face?” I asked, looking straight in her eyes.
Joy smiled meekly. “Hehe…do you happen to have any…..tampons?” 
I widened my eyes. “Don’t tell me that…”
Joy nodded immediately. “Yes! I’m……
menstruating……”
I grabbed her arm and fled inside the bathroom. I turned her around and took a look at her . Oh . There were already 2 patches of blood.
“Didn’t you check your monthly dates? You should have brought a tampon with you!” I scolded, as I tried to find a tampon inside my handbang. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”
Joy looked down on her feet. “How should I know that I suddenly bleeded?! And I did have my menstruation early this month, so I didn’t expect it now!”
I shook my head and gave her my extra tampon from my bag. “Well okay, but hurry and change. Here,” I waited for her outside the toilet so I couldn’t see her.

***

After visiting the house of Seulgi the sick visual, me and the three younger girls headed to a cafe near Seulgi’s house. Seulgi wanted to tag along because she was bored and she said she wanted some excitement rather than just sit in a couch listening to her grandmother blabbering about fish and the sea.
“I’m going for a cappuccino, how about you unnie?” Joy asked.
“A green tea latte would be fine,” I told her calmly. 
“Okay, one green tea latte, two cappuccinos and one expresso, please.” Wendy gave the order as me and the rest went to sit down on a decent table near the windows.
I looked at Joy, who was sitting right in front of me, next to Seulgi. She toyed her green hair below her brown, scrolling down something on her phone.
She was a maknae, an innocent one. Sometimes she may be clumsy, but somehow she has that mature look when it’s there. That’s what I like about her the most. The joyful happy Park Sooyoung.

"Yo, earth to Bae Joohyun!" Seulgi slapped my arm gently, bringing me back to reality.
“Huh? What?” I snapped, blinking for 3 times before Wendy came over with the drinks.
“Stop staring at Joy, you’re giving her the creeps.” Seulgi said, rolling her eyes to my reaction.
“Joohyun unnie, don’t stare at the maknae….just….don’t….” Wendy added, as she sat down next to me and gave me my green tea latte.
I snuffed and grabbed my drink, sipping it immediately. “Well, Joy is being too attractive!”
Boom. Silence bomb.
, why did I say that?

"Attractive?" Seulgi asked.

Wendy looked at me weirdly.

Joy looked down at her shoes.

"Okay, I meant that like she’s attractively cute……as my sister…." I spoke so quietly, so the other people in the cafe wouldn’t hear me.

Seulgi nodded and continued to drink. “Umm, Wendy, I’m going to buy some donuts. Wanna come?”
Wendy stood up and grabbed her arm. “Yeah, sure! I also have to go to the bathroom,”
And those two left me and with Joy, alone together. Sure, always leave the maknae with the leader.

"Unnie?" Joy said, making me jump.
“Umm, yes?” I looked at her, tapping my straw against the plastic cup of my green tea latte. 
“Am I burden to you?” Joy asked.
“Of course not! Why are you asking me that?” I chuckled lightly and folded my arms across my chest. “You’re the maknae and you are definitely not a burden,”
Joy nodded. “I’m sorry for being so clumsy..I never wanted to make you always take care of me,” 
I smiled. “No, it’s okay. It’s my job to take care of you guys and I’m always happy to do anything for you.” I grabbed her hand and looked at her. “Trust me,” 
Joy lifted her head. “Really? Anything?”
I nodded eagerly. “Anything,”

She leaned forward and whispered, “Then be my uke,”

 

 

 

OMG WHAT DID I DO TO THIS FANFIC LMAO BUT NO I AM NOT GOING TO CHANGE THIS INTO
Hey everyone OuO it’s been a week….I have so much to at school and I promise I’ll update each week @.@ and I have no idea why I’m updating with short paragraphs T-T…..bcs well I’m really not in the mood...and im quite busy so sorry guys :c
Please wait for my next update and don’t hesitate to give out any requests! :3