Surprises

Happy Together♥

Seulgi’s POV

It’s nice to hang out casually at the dorm without any fusses about a tight schedule ahead. Everything is better, right after several months of our debut and second single, Be Natural. Its the middle of February now and our promotions were done anyways so we could chill and focus on our personal life.

Speaking of which....

Wendy has become a even busier bee since we’ve got a break from our performances. She couldn’t relax due to her semester grades. Our beloved Canadian couldn’t even stop checking her university’s website to see if the grades had shown up yet or not.

“You worked hard enough,” I said once after she took a shower. Wendy was, as usual, checking her email for updates.

“But what if I don’t? What will I say to my parents? They’ll scold me...” she whined a bit.

Aigu this girl really. “It’s okay. I’ve seen you study hard enough, you’re going to have triple A s so don’t worry, okay?”

She just gave me a lazy gaze and smiled lazily too. Wendy......well I think she’s going to do well.

 

 

“GUYS!” Irene bursted in our living room like a bomb. Me and Wendy raised our eyebrows, confused like hell.

“What?” I asked.

“Joohyun unnie, chill.....” Wendy said, as she rolled her eyes and giggle softly afterwards.

“I’m so sorry, did I surprise you guys?” she asked back.

“It’s obvious you did,” Joy suddenly appeared, leaning on the door and smiled at us both.

I gave her a straight face. “All right, what’s all the jazz?”

Irene smiled, glancing at Joy. Joy gave her a smile too and Wendy and I exchanged weird confused looks. “What is it?! Hurry up aish....” I sneered.

“WE’RE HAVING A BABY!!!”

“MWOYAAA?!”

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Kim Yeri ibnida~”

There she stood in front of us, our new member. SHE IS SO CUTE! She’s still 16 and she doesn’t even look like she’s 16. Wow.

“You five are going to work together from now on,” our manager announced. Irene beamed and hugged Yeri’s arm. “I’m going to take extra care of you! Welcome to the group,”

I heard Joy sneer from across the table. She rolled her eyes.

Wendy smiled. “I hope we’ll get along easily!”

Yeri smiled back at Wendy. “Yes unnie!”

I also added, “You’ll have to excuse us if we’re really jumpy or loud,”

Irene glared at me.

“What? We are loud,” I snorted and finally gave a big laugh.

Irene gave me a facepalm, covering my whole face while pushing my face away. “Excuse her, she’s acting weird,”

I bit her finger and scooted away. “Aish,”

Yeri laughed, and we all followed along.  She is an easy going girl, friendly and she respects Irene the most (figures, Irene’s our leader.) Besides that, we’re going to have a comeback soon! I hope it’ll be fun because we have a new member now....

 

 

 

Yeri’s POV

Being in a new group is cool, but the even cooler thing is when I’m the new member! It’s just been hours since I’ve been introduced to my Red Velvet unnies, and they asked me out for some ice cream. We headed out to the nearest Baskin Robbins outlet and got ourselves ice cream.

“What flavour do you want, Yeri?” Irene offered me as she held her wallet in her hand. I observed the on screen menu and pointed to the screen. “Chocolate’s good.”

“Only chocolate?” Wendy asked.

“....Wae?”

“Pick something extraordinary! It’s your first day in RV, so pick something different!” Irene continued.

Seulgi nodded. “Yea, chocolate is too plain. Try mint chocolate,”

I giggled. “Okay then, mint chocolate,”

So it was settled. We sat all together and ate our ice creams delightfully. And yes, RV is not loud but just really .....jumpy. And the other unnies were such fans of ice cream ouo

Looking at each of every one of my new fellow members, I smiled gently to myself. ‘This is a new start!’

Then I noticed Joy looking at me.

It wasn’t a jugding type of expression, but just different.....

‘What’s with Sooyoung unnie?’

 

 

 (A/N)

HELLOOO!!! It's been a while ouo and it took FOREVER.

but since nobody unsubbed (i hope it wont happen ;;;;) so i continue to write the rest! And yes please welcome Yeri Kim!! ♡♡ im excited to see their new mv and song, and i think it's gonna be cute. 

Pls wait for my next update! ♡기달요~