allkpop: Sad News

Crystal - SM Entertainment's New Girl Group- Apply Open
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Crystal's Member Jewel Mourns The Death of Her Best Friend Ladies' Code EunB!
September 2, 2014 @ 4:08 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by ladiescodefan
scrap, share & like
90000
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After YTN News released the news of EunB's death, SM Entertainment's newest girl group Crystal's member Jewel mourns over her best friend's death.

SEE ALSO: SM Entertainment's newest girl group Crystal Member Jewel releases tagalog song called 'Mahal Kita Pero'!

News after Ladies' Code EunB passed away, Jewel from SM Entertainment's newest girl group Crystal instantly took her pain to twitter and instagram as she said on her twitter. "Just earlier we were laughing about our futures and how supportive she'll be when Crystal debuts. I already lost one best friend and now I lost my other best friend. Eunnie, I will forever miss you! My life will never be the same without you!"

 

Crystal's Jewel instantly posted a picture of her with EunB when they were kids and instantly said this. "We dreamed so much about our future together. Now that I will debuting soon who will be there to tell me that I did great or will tell me that I dance the wrong dance move? Who's going to be there for me when I get through another heartache? Losing you is the hardest thing in the world, my world seems darker without you in it. How do I say goodbye to you my best friend? How do I face the world without you by my side? How can I thank you or say how much I love you one last time? I know I will never get the chance to tell you at all but Eunnie, thank you for being in my life. How do I tell Gracie that her favorite auntie will never see her again and spend time with her? I miss you so much best friend, I promise you that I will never let Gracie forget you at all. You will be forever in my heart best friend. Memories will forever live in my heart, I will truly remember you and miss you always!  #sistersforever #mybestfriend #foreverinmyhearteunb #jewunb"

SM Entertainment posted on their official twitter as they gave their condolences to EunB's friends and family and said this. "We have never seen Jewel this sad and so heartbroken before. We send our condolences to EunB's family, Ladies' Code and Polaris Entertainment, right now Jewel will need our love and strength to get through this tough time losing her best friend EunB. Our prayers go to EunB's family and friends who have lost her and keep strong Jewel!"

Our prayers go to EunB's family, members, friends and now to Jewel. Here are pictures of EunB and Jewel together.

 

tags
Ladies Code
SM Entertainment
EunB
Jewel
comments
There are 100000 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
forevermissingyou · Posted September 2, 2014 @ 5:33 pm
May you rest in peace EunB. I can't believe that she won't be here when Jewel debuts. I have never seen Jewel so sad! It must hurt losing her childhood best friend.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
staystrongjewel · Posted September 2, 2014 @ 4:58 pm
Stay strong Jewel. Keep smiling Jewel, I don't think EunBi would of wanted you and Grace to be sad! :( Stay strong and we love you! :)
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
iloveyouhwangchansung · Posted September 2, 2014 @ 4:40 pm
Stay strong Ladies' Code and Jewel! This must be painful for Jewel and for her six year old daughter Grace who has been close to EunB since she was born. It's going to hurt for them both. Stay strong Jewel and Grace!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
iloveyoutaecyeonok · Posted September 2, 2014 @ 4:33 pm

Please stay strong Ladies' Code and Jewel. Jewel and EunB were the girl version of Taemin and Kai but different. EunB and Jewel always talked about each other on twitter and they would say how much they missed each other how proud Jewel is of EunB and the last conversation they had was about Jewel's debut of 'Mahal Kita Pero' and EunB said how proud she was of her best friend. EunB would always post pictures of her and Jewel together or her and Grace together. Then Jewel would do the same thing, they were like sisters to each other. It's going to be hard for Jewel when she debuts that EunB won't be on twitter telling her congratulations or how proud she is of her. :( RIP EunB.

Reply · Report · Share
 
more