Teaser 1

Crystal - SM Entertainment's New Girl Group- Apply Open
 

Teaser one

This group will rise to the top, I have a feeling that everyone is going to love Crystal!

Lee Soo Man looked at all the pictures of all the girl trainees that were a possbility to be part of the new girl group he was creating the sister group of EXO-M, he sighed even if there was only five members of EXO-M now, he will always consider Wu Yi Fan aka Kris as the leader and member of EXO-M. He saw a video of his oldest trainees dancing to TVXQ's Something and saw the passion she had and immediately smiled. "She's perfect!" he said immediately.

 

"Who's perfect sir?"

 

"She is perfect for Crystal! Why didn't I see this before?! She's been here longer than Joon Myun and Young-Min sshi always said she wasn't ready."

 

"Of course, she is really talented sir. I'm still in shock that Irene debuted before her when she has been here longer than Irene."

 

"I think the only reason why Young-Min sshi doesn't like her is that because she is a mother to a six year old girl. But he just sees the bad in it but this can make this group more loved because there is a lot of single mothers out there and they can relate to her story."

 

"That is true sir. She is very brave to handling being a trainee and a mother for six years. Sure her daughter is her niece but she loves her like her own daughter plus she really is a hard worker."

 

"Yes, she is. Young-min sshi cares about the money not the group at all. For me I care about the groups I debuted like EXO, they are my boys who are really passionate and I will forever miss Wu Yi Fan. He had the talent but Young-Min didn't see it. He will be okay in the future and I know he will."

 

Lee Soo Man put the the picture aside and smiled sadly as he saw a picture of the trainee he was talking about with Kris. "They were the best of friends, he brought out the best in her and she brought out the best in him. I'm a little sad that these two won't share a stage together on SM Town and sing Officially Missing You, too live. But I'm sure he will be proud of her."

 

"He sure will sir. What about the other trainees sir who do you think is perfect for this group."

 

"Her. She has been in different labels and she ended up here. She is a good rapper and dancer plus they have good friendship as well. This group is about sisterhood and family, I want this girl group to show that."

 

As Lee Soo Man picked the other four trainees, he smiled to himself as he handed the six possible girl trainees to be part of Crystal to his secretary Hwa-Young as he smiled to himself. "This girl group will be bigger than Red Velvet. They will show the sisterhood and family in Crystal, everyone will fall in love with them and want to know their story more."

 

"I think so too sir. You found the perfect girls who would fit being in Crystal. But what if they won't have a sucessful debut?"

 

"I don't think that will happen at all. This group will rise to the top, I have a feeling that everyone is going to love Crystal."

 

authors note

The first teaser of Crystal! I still don't know who are the remaining four other applicants who will be part of this story but I've had this in my head since yesterday. You can still apply! :) Thank you for everyone who has applied that means the world to me! Do you like my picture? Haha well, in the honor of Taemin's mini album release I wanted to post a gif of him from Danger. Doesn't he look so handsome? Even if I am a little sad that there is no SHINee comeback I am really happy with Taemin's solo debut. I'm waiting for a comeback from ToHeart! Ahh I miss Woohyun and Key already. Hahaha. Well once again thank you to my co author FeiFei for everything she has done. Thank you for being my co author! :) Until the next teaser guys! :)