Reviews

Crystal - SM Entertainment's New Girl Group- Apply Open
 

applicants

deep roots are not reached by the frost

Link Link  Link Link Reviews

kwon jin-kyong

#6  Kim ShinyeongLee Taemin     Wu Yi Fan     Son Naeun

missmoknat Belle choosen

 

 

From all the characters I've created in apply fics, she is my favorite. I don't know why but she's my favorite. I created her while I was listening to Big Bang and with G-Dragon being my bias in Big Bang I decieded that she should be his cousin. x) If you read my application about her she is a single mother to her cousin's daughter who she has raised since she was two months old. You are probably thinking wtf how could that happen but it did. x) I'm weird I know but it's my character.

song yeonmi

#3 kiko/jooyi Changmin   Victoria

fayeyeonsong feifei choosen

 

 

co-author's character

kim jaemin

#1 Park hyemin suho taeyang jenny kim

Ilovekpop33 kpopper33accepted

 

author's comment: hi! thank you so much for being the first applicant! :) just like fei fei said how did your character end up in Canada? You should put more detail in that then you will be accepted. :) But I do love that your character has the mix of the bad and good because that catches my eye a lot. You picked Taeyang as your love rival! *fan girls* Sorry, I love him been a fan of Big Bang since 2008 and still am a fan to them this day. But enough about that but like feifei said that you need to put a singing twin and since the part you orginally wanted is taken you should change it. :) but i love her twins and Suho is her love interest. Which is good, I love Suho not a lot people use him as a love interest and they should because he's so sweet and caring. Just fix those mistakes and you will be accepted. Over all just like feifei said we will try to fit those scenes into the story but your song requests are good. :) Thank you so much for applying and good luck! :)


co-author's comment: hi! first off all your face claim park hyemin is really beautiful she's one of those ulzzangs that i like because she has a natural beauty :) seeing from her height she's really tiny! i don't really mind that makes her really cute :) i like that her personality is a mixture of good and bad traits she's quite well rounded from what i see.

for her background can you please squeeze in a little more infoon her? because from what i read in her trivia she studied in Japan and then she's from Canada? how did it end up like that :)  i like how you described her family and friends well.

we didn't indicate but lead dancer and vocalist is already taken by the co-author so that makes her apply for Main Vocalist however i don't see any singing twin so please choose one :) 


i feel bad that She didn't get to debut it YG. and i would also like to know if the group was still a plan, because if you compare it to what is happening in YG right now they indeed have a planned girl group...so let's just make it as that if it's okay for you :)

wow she had already an experience in acting :) that's nice please just indicate what brand of make-up she endorsed before...

i'm already fine with her love interest and love rival it was short but explained straight to the point. for her rival...i kinda feel bad for jenny kim XD she's always dubbed as a 'mean' even in real life but it's okay :)


we will make sure to squeeze in your scene requests and i like the songs that you suggested :) please fix it up and all will be well :) thaks for applying and good luck!


thanks for fixing it up although i think she can't endorse both etude and face-shop because she's going to have contractual issues but i don't mind i see so she didn't study in japan anymore XD that's okay thanks for editing it it's accepted already ":)

cho minhee

#2 Kang Sura Choi Minho

boomshakalaka45bomi accepted

 

 

author's comments:
Hi bomi! thank you for applying, I love your face claim. Kang Sura to me looks a little like Bom from 2NE1 maybe that's why I like her. But like fei fei said she is very pretty and natural. Thank you for making her in a healthier weight. I love her personality as well really well written. An idol with ADHD? I never thought that was possible but it is really different from all the idols I've seen. You are the only one who has applied who is secretly married to her love interest which is very different. You have no mistakes but when I look into your experiences, my character has already taken Replay both Korean and Japanese but I can put you in SHINee's Dream Girl if you want me too? You have no mistakes in your application. Thank you for applying and good luck! :)

co-author's comment:
Hi bomi good to see you again :) i can really tell you like kang sura based from your applyfics :) i love her too and she's a really natural-faced ulzzang no PS at all she's just hella thin :) thank you for making her have healthier weight ^^ her faceclaim fits her personality well I LOVE her personality. i'm totally in love with her persona...she's an idol with ADHD what could possibly happen? i like her back-ground it was made well done! i want to laugh at those people who were mean to her!! take that back losers!! because minhee will rock the stage!! what shocked me everytime is her relationship with Minho...really your the first applicant i ever had that had a secret marriage to her lov e interest it was really well thought out :) you have no mistakes and I LOVE YOUR TWINS MIRYO IS MY BAE.

we will squeeze in your scene requests for sure :) and YES SPICA is a really good suggestion ^^ thanks for applying and good luck ^^ <3

 

lee nora

#2Byeon Seoeun   Huang ZiTao  Kim Jonghyun  Rika (OC)

 AloisDACeleste  accepted

 

 

Author's Comments: Hi! Thank you so much for applying Celeste! I love your application there were no faults at all. But I'm just wondering your character will not have any experiences at all? It would be nice to see her have some experiences. But over all I loved your application. Your love interest oh gosh! I love Tao! He's one of my bias from EXO-M so I fangirled a bit because Tao has a special place in my heart. Your love rival is Jonghyun which is one of my biases from SHINee (I also fangirled a bit too with him) what can I say you picked the two boys who are very dear to me! Your rival I like that it's an OC because I've never seen saseng be a rival for idol but it is very interesting. :) Thank you for applying and good luck! :)

 

 

Co Author's Comments:
byeon seo eun is really kawaii :) i like how you explained her  fluency in those languages :) you missed out on her height and weight please fill it out :) i really like how you explained her personality! i love her personality how can she ever survive the entertainment industry with her slowness kekeekek XDthanks for explaining her family and friend relationships well :) over-all i like your app :) just fill in her height and weight then it will be accepted :)

http://37.media.tumblr.com/7130d6e4a54b2d70249ed4792ea2384a/tumblr_n5ek4pS00Y1s4s5szo1_500.png

seo AeHyun

#5 Seo Sungkyung Zhang Yixing Shim Changmin Seo Joohyun

secrettime4ever emma accepted

Author's Comments: Hi Emma! :) Thank you so much for applying, you actually have no faults in your applications and I love your face claim Seo Sung Kyung is one of my favorite ulzzangs ever, I used her in one of my stories that I haven't finished writing because I have no inspiration for that story yet. But enough about that you picked Yixing! *fan girls* I'm sorry I love him, I can actually say he is my ultimate bias in EXO-M actually my third but he also is close to my heart as well. Also your love rival is MAX! *screams* I aboustely adore him, he is my bias in TVXQ and gah I'm fangirling because I love him! Just ahh! Sorry let's continue though I do like that you showed different personalities for Aehyun like she's y and unforgiving, that is really different and unique. I like that. :) Your rival is SeoHyun, which is totally great because there has to be rivals in SM and I'm glad you chose her. Your scene suggestions will be considered and hopefully be added to the story. But your song choices, you and I are both the same I love Dal-Shabet Be Ambitious and B.B.B and her solo song is perfect I love that song! :) You have no mistakes, you are accepted! Thank you for applying and good luck! :)

 

Co Author's Comments: hi there! sungkyung is a great face-claim she's really and she fits aehyun's personality well, her personality is well rounded she can be kind but she can also be y, i like how she had a fairly normal life before debutting and she even gets to be close to Lay and Changmin , my choikang changmin T0T i like her relationship with her love interest lay her love rival max and her rival seohyun i could never imagine seohyun to be y and all XD

choi hyerim

#1 Gam Dian Byun Baekhyun Nam Taehyun Kim Taeyeon

 krykrystalmero accepted

Author's Comments: Hello Mero, thank you for applying! First and fore most your application was almost perfect. I would like a little more in your background though like why she wanted to be an idol or what made her become an idol it's basically a life story about your character. I love her personality though, it's different from all the other personalities I've seen but add a litt more flaws in her. Your love interest is Baekhyun which is my favorite my EXO-K let's just say he makes me laugh and I have a lot in common with him. Then you have Taehyun as your love rival, *dies of happiness* I love him ever since Winner debuted and showed teasers of Winner. Then rival is Taeyeon, first and fore most not a lot of people use her as a rival and I don't know why. I'm not saying she's evil in real life at all. But it's nice to see that she is chosen because this might bring out the drama in Hyerim's life. Your scene suggestions, we will try to squeeze them in and song suggestions we will take them into consideration. As for right now you are pending because of your background and a little more flaws and elaborate on the relationship she has with her family and friends. After fixing all those mistakes you will be accepted! :) Thank you for fixing your mistakes you are accepted.

 

 

Co Author's Comments: Coming soon.

Song ju yeon

#1Kim Seukhye Henry Lau   Mark Tuan     Kang Seulgi

minrin04min pending

Author's Comments: Hi Min, thank you so much applying! First and fore most your application is almost perfect but you can fix that. :) I wish you could add more in your personality like more flaws because cold and quiet doesn't seem that much at all. But I do love that Henry is your love interest and Mark is your love rival... I can smell jealousy for Henry with Mark. Hahaha. But if your fix that with your personality and add more flaws then you will be accepted. Thank you for for song suggestions and if you are chosen then we will try to add your scenes.

 

Co Author's Comments: helloo! i really love kim seuk hye :D i like that juyeon is from la and she got into sm through global auditons :D your application is really nice but i hope you could add a bit more to her so that we can know her better, maybe a little more to her personality? omg henry and mark T^T i love them chinese boys i love both of them and kekekek seulgi as a rival is quite interesting we will take into consideration your scene suggestions and song suggestions thank you!

son In jung

#2 Lee Eun Ji Park Jin-Young (JR)   Krystal Jung

lxndsxylindsey accepted

Author's Comments: Hello lindsey, thank you for applying. You a few mistakes in your application but what I think you can do is just add a little more with your personality. That's it but your application was good just fix that mistakes and you will be accepted. But rival with Krystal hmm sounds really interseting I've never seen that kind of rival before. (well in my stories actually) but me and my co author will try to your scenes suggestions into consideration. Thank you for applying! :) Thank you for fixing those mistakes you are accepted.

 

Co Author's Comments: lee unji is really raelly pretty :D 
here are my thoughts about your app, i noticed that a lot of applicaitons have "emotionless and cold " in them i dont mind but i guess if you could add a little more spunk to her personality all will be well :) as for her background i love how she is really althletic it would be a good thing for idols. I like her relationship with JR. i can sense a heavy competition around Krystal and Injung that's quite scary kekekek :D

Kang Yoonjo

#5 Lala Byun Baekhyun

--perfect vivi accepted

Author's Comments: Hello Lala! Thank you so much for applying, I feel like this review will be short! -.- But let me say that you have no faults in your application! I really love your character and let me tell you why, as I am reviewing your character can I say that I think that her and Jin-Kyong could be like best friends or be really close to each other. I don't know why but your character is cheerful but with Jin-Kyong it might be hard to be cheerful at times but I think Yoonjo can bring that part to Jin-Kyong. I was looking at your trivia and saw that she would like to be paired up with Hoya from Infinite. Hmm.. you are choosen to be part of this story I can smell a love triangle... Even if you didn't put Hoya as your love triangle. Your song suggestions are into considersation. You are accepted thank you for applying! :)

 

 

Co Author's Comments: i also think that my review will be short your character is really really well made i love everything about Yoonjo. omg if she will act in Traingle heol XD i will worry for her TT people might tell her why is she acting in a Jaejoong drama and it will cause into a scandal omonaa anyway i love her relationship with Baekhyun kekekek they are really cute together :D you have no mistakes so it's accepted

KIM MINDAE

#1 yeeun Kyuhyun Chen Minah

armymi mimi accepted

Author's Comments: Hello mimi! I'm so sorry that I'm late with your review, I've been sick but I absoutely love your application. Your character is mixed with the good and bad and I love that. :) I love your background as well I think Jin-Kyong and Mindae will get along perfect! :) I don't know why but maybe because since Mindae is Xiumin's sister and Lu Han is one of Jin-Kyong's best friend, I can see her also comforting her during the tough time with Kris leaving EXO. Gah I absoutely love your character! There was no faults at all! You are accepted! :) I love you song suggestions and that will be in consideration and if you are chosen in the story we will try to cooperate all your scene suggestions.

 

Co-Author's Comments: i'm fangirling...and shaking and fangirling because im shaking i love your character TT can i cry now? tbh i really wanted Mindae for my story QUEENS but now that her love interest is Kuhyun omg i want to cry TT i really love everything about her and specially how they met with Kyuhyun i remember watching that video of Kyu talking about that ekekekek i really love your character and i'm already a fan i wish you well when the choosing comes <3

HEO JIYOON 

#1Park Seul Kim Jongdae

glance reen accepted

Author's Comments: hello reen! I want to thank you for applying twice! :) I love your characters but right now let me review on Jiyoon. I absoutely love your character let me tell you why, because I think that Jin-Kyong and her would get along perfectly. I don't know why because with Jin-Kyong being insecure, she can help her bring the confidence within herself. With your love interest, one sided love with Chen is what I've never seen before but really interseting but different I love that! :) Your song choice will be under consideration and if you are chosen then we will try to put your scenes into the story! :) You are accepted, thank you so much for applying! :)

 

Co-Author's Comments: Coming Soon....

HEO SEYOON 

#2 Kim Jayoung J-Hope

glancereen accepted

Author's Comments: Hi reen! Once again thank you so much for applying twice, it means the world to me. As I'm reviewing your application for this character and I am also in love with this character as well!  I really do think that Jin-Kyong and her would get along as well because I see that Seyoon is optimistic and I can see Jayoung doing ageyo towards Jin-Kyong so she can be optimistic of things that are happening in her life. I can't say a lot because I love this character as well. With her love interest with J-Hope I do like they are acquanitances, I would like to see where this relationship leads too. Your song choice well I already said in your first character review and if you are chosen, we will try to fit your scenes into the story as well. Once again thank you for applying twice! You are accepted! :)

 

Co-Author's Comments: Coming Soon...

Jung EUNMI

#1Jang Hae Byeol Do Kyung Soo Park Chanyeol

emnmboo shorty Rejected

Author's Comments: Hi shorty, thank you for applying but you have a lot of mistakes in your profile. One your password is wrong, please check the cheat sheet. Two, you don't give enough details on her personality, to me she sounds like a mary-sue. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be mean but you don't add her flaws or her good personality. Then her background is a little short as well, you need to add more I'm sorry. With your love interest and love rival and more to your interactions with them. I'm sorry for sounding so harsh but you are rejected.

 

Co Author's Comments: i'm also thinking the same thing we are so sorry TT

Ahn jihyun

#5Song Ah Ri Zhang Yixing  Kim Jonghyun Taeyeon

happyperfjoy pending

Author's Comments: Hi Joy, thank you so much for applying! :) You're application is very good. Your character is very unique and there is much to say at all but I do like your character. I like that she is messy but can you add a little more in her flaws please? Then your character will be accepted. :) Your song and scene suggestions will be in consideration! :)

 

Co Author's Comments: Coming soon....

Lu mei-xiang

#4 Hong Young KiKim Taehyung  Lee Byunghun

osnapitznicole nikki accepted

Author's Comments: Hello Nikki! Thank you so much for applying! There is nothing wrong with your application at all it is perfect! When I read that your character is Kris' cousin this made me freak out a bit because he is my character's love rival but I can see Mei hiding from Jin-Kyong that she and Kris have been communicating and she promised Kris that she wouldn't tell Jin-Kyong that she has been communicating with him at all. Gahh so many plans with this character if you character is chosen! But I absoutely loved your character and your application! Your song suggestions and scene suggestions are being considered! Thank you so much for applying! You are accepted! :)

Wichai malee

#4 Jenn ImShin Hyosub

missxox ayana accepted

Author's Comments: Hi Ayana! Thank you so much for applying! I love your face claim Jenn IM is one of my favorite youtubers that I watch. I absoutely loved your application it was perfect. There's nothing much to say about it at all but you did everything perfect.  I like that your character is Thai! :) Absoutely love that! I don't know if you are subscribe to my story but you should since you applied! :) Well your song suggestions and scene suggestions will be in consideration! Thank you so much much for applying you are accepted! :)

 

Co Author's Comments: Coming soon....

Hong sunhee

#2 Yu Rim Oh Sehun   Henry Lau  Hwang Young In

asianpandii lynnaccepted

Author's Comments: Hi Lynn! Welcome back from China! I hope you had fun! :) I absoutely love your application! :) When I read your application I saw no problems at all everything is perfect! :) Let me say as I read your friends, I saw Kris and saw in the interaction that he is your ex boyfriend and I freaked out a little bit because he is my character's love rival but I feel like since they are best friends Sunhee can try to get Jin-Kyong's point of view of how she truly feels for Kris and Taemin. It's actually fine that you have an OC as your rival it doesn't really have to be an idol at all. :) I wish I had more to say but your application was perfect! Your song suggestions and scene suggestions are being considered. Thank you for applying! You are accepted! :)

 

Co Author's Comments: Coming soon....

character name

Plotline Ulzzang Love Interest

Username Nickname Status

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Phasellus eget luctus metus. Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero. Morbi vel metus in odio varius adipiscing sed non neque. Integer ligula justo, posuere quis tincidunt id, rhoncus vitae nulla. Aliquam vel mollis augue. Aenean consectetur mauris arcu, sed auctor nisi tincidunt nec.