Cheat Sheet + Applications

Crystal - SM Entertainment's New Girl Group- Apply Open
 

cheatsheet

not all those who wander are lost

Link Link  Cheatsheet  Link Link

The age range is 17 years old to 22 years old.

 

Face claims are only going to be models, asian youtubers, actresses and of course ulzzangs but no idol face claims. Remember your face claim has to fit your personality and also leave a link of the gallery of your face claim. :)

 

When it comes to love interest, love rival and rivals well then you found my weakness. I absoutely love people are in a love rival / rival you know why because it brings out the drama in their lives. Brings out the different side of the idols we don't get to see at all. Yes only love interest is only required but you leave a love rival and rival then it's a better chance for you to get in or be chosen. :)

 

Relationships, I don't really care about the age but when it comes to me it does. I'm picky I know. But don't pick a male who is 30-40 years old please. I don't mind if you pick Taeyang or Taecyeon as your love interest. What about a younger male? As long as he is 20-22 years old that is fine with me because I don't really like a noona-dong-saeng relationship but as long the guy isn't 18 or 17 then that is okay with me.

 

With your applications I don't mind you guys reusing applications but it's quality over quantity. I really don't want to see any Mary-Sues at all. Everyone has their flaws including idols. If I see a Mary-Sue you will be rejected right away.

 

I want to see a lot of different enthicities like Korean, Combodian, Thai, Tawianese, Filipino, Japanese, Chinese and Vitenamese. But I also want to see half koreans too! :)

 

I will be choosing the leader, maknae, visual and face of the group when all the members are chosen and decided on. If you want your character to be considered then you can leave a comment and I will take it to consideration. :)

 

Triple threat and lead dancer,rapper position is already taken by my character and co-author's character. 2NE1's Bom and Sistar's Soyou and Minkyung of Davichi is taken as Singing Twins, Hello Venus' Lime and Rainbow's Woori LE of EXID and Tasha is taken as Rapping Twin, Bestie's Hyeyeon and AOA's Chanmi,Lydia Paek as Dancing Twins, and actress Moon Ga Young and IU is taken as talking twin. Ulzzang Kim Shin Yeong and Kiko/Jooyi is taken. SHINee's Taemin and Changmin(TVXQ) is taken as a love interest and EXO-M's Wu Yi Fan (Kris)  is taken as a love rival and Son Naeun and Victoria is taken as a rival.

 

Password.... Oh shoot I forgot about this but leave any suggestions that the girls should sing. You can leave a song that one of the girls can sing as a solo or a song that your character can do with one of her close guy friends or love interest/love rival.

 

Most importantly..... Have fun! :)