Chapter 4

Gotta Be You

D.O's Pov

I wondered why Bom noona was almost late to class today. She laid her head down and seemed sad so I did the same she didn't seem to want to talk about it so when the teacher came in, I just gave her a smile and silently yelled "FIGHTING!", then looked up to the teacher. When I went to look back at her she was slightly smiling and sat up straight so she could see the teacher. One second she's sad, another second she is happy. Are girls always this confusing??? 

Bom's Pov

"Hul! How could someone get me from super sad to happy? This is why he's my bestfriend. I wish he was my brother so I could see him everyday!"

As soon as class ended he walked me to P.E. Half way there, he stopped when he head his phone ring. When he looked at the caller ID, he glanced at me and said he had to go.

"Sorry, Bom! This is really important so I'll see you later! good luck in P.E!"

"O-okay, who is it?" I asked

"Just.... someone" He smiled but he seemed nervous.

LATER....

After school, I was walking home but then I saw Luhan, he saw me too and started walking towards me.

Quickly, I covered my head with my hoodie and ran in the closet direction.

When I finally thought I had lost him, I realized where I was. I was about a block away from D.O's house.

Then, I saw a figure sitting on the side walk and crying. He looked familiar.

"Was that D.O? Why is he crying?" I asked myself.

As I started to run towards him, I was grabbed.

I turned and saw who it was.

"Of course." I thought.

                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for updating late it was supposed to be yesterday!

Anyways, I'd still like some advice and I hope you like it. I know these chapters are pretty short.