Chapter 1

Gotta Be You

                         

Nobody's POV

-crop-127-120-127px-Draw-an-Old-Fashione

"RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG!!!!!"

"What's that freaking ringing noise!?!?", Bom yelled. She groaned as she sat up from her bed and scratched her head. After a while she realized it was her alarm clock and she almost cursed when she realized that it was 7:35 am and she was going to be late for school since it started at 8:05 am.

Today was the first day of school and she didn't want to be late of course. Bom ran to the bathroom and took a 5 minute shower. She was able to get dress and do her makeup in 10 minutes and then ran out of her house and rode her bike to school as fast as she could. Luckly, she made it 5 minutes before school started and was able to get her schedule.

Once Bom entered her first classroom, she noticed there were only 2 boys in here class and there were girls squirming around them as if they were the most beautiful people on earth. She looked closely and saw a boy with big eyes and heart-shaped lips looking back at her. When he smiled at her, her she gave her best smile back and she felt as if she had known him her whole life. On the other hand, when she noticed the baby-faced boy sitting next to him smile and look her way, she blushed and and hurried to a seat, her back faced to him. He chuckled and then looked back at the boy sitting next to him.

"D.O..." he said

"Yes. Luhan hyung" was all D.O could say in reply

"Stop staring at her, your eyes are somehow getting 2 times bigger than they already are"

This made D.O blush as he turned back to Luhan and he stuttered, "I-I'm not, I was just...t-thinking and happened to look her way, that's all.

D.O Pov

I was in the middle of talking with Luhan when all of a sudden I saw a person who I've never seen before walk in the class. There was no doubt that she was nearly as tall as I am but she was REALLY beautiful, just like a doll and I wanted to run up to her and hug her. Instead, I smiled at her and when she noticed she gave me a smile back. My heart fluttered, it was probably because I really liked her already. At the corner of my big eyes I could see Luhan hyung noticed me and looked the same direction I was and when he shifted his gaze towards her and smiled, she blushed then hurried to a seat. I felt really jealous but then lost that train of thought when the teacher came into class.

"Hello class!" Mrs. Park Jiyeon said

Everyone replied with a "Hello"

The teacher turned her gaze toward the pretty girl I saw earlier and said, " I hear we have a new exchange student....." "Exchange student?" I whispered to myself and when I looked back, I saw her standing in front of the class, she looked so pretty.

She said her name was Park Bom and she came lived in America and then came to this school. For the rest of the period, I looked at her and I noticed she was even more pretty than I thought. Hopefully, I didn't look like a stalker. I wonder when we'll meet again, other than first period of course.

                               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Did you like it? Comment what you thought about it! To Be Honest, This was supposed to be a One-Shot but it would be wayyy too long don't you think? Goodbye! I'll try to update tomorrow and complete the FF before school starts! THANK YOU!!!