Chapter 2

Gotta Be You

D.O's Pov

As I walked to the caferteria, I wondered which other periods we would be in together.

After I got my lunch, I walked and saw Bom sitting there eating bread and corn. She looked so cute and she was talking with the girls of 2NE1. Then I walked to sit down next to Luhan hyung. 15 minutes later, the bell rang so I went to the gymnasium for the next period. I went to talk with the rext of exo when I saw here walk in the Minzy, Kai's girlfriend. When Kai went to see Minzy, Bom left to go sit on the bleachers. Me and Luhan walked up to her and introduced ourselves. I was so happy when she said I could call her Bom noona. I could see her blush again when Luhan spoke to her. This bothered me. Did she like him?

Bom's Pov

When Luhan and D.O came up to me I was happy to see them because I was kind of getting bored. Luhan gave me his hand and introduced himself, feeling his warm hand when he spoke to me made my heart flutter. Turns out we're in the same grade!

"Hi Bomssi!" D.O said

"Hi....um" earlier that day I didn't get his name.

"D.O is what everybody calls me but my real name is Kyungsoo and I'm a sophomore!"

"Okay, Hi D.O! You can call me noona if you like."

"REALLY!?!" he said with huge eyes. He was so cute. I nodded in reply.

He put his arm around my shoulder and took me to an open area of the gym and then asked my if I wanted to be partners with him for the work-out routine. Seeing that Minzy was partners with her boyfriend Kai, I agreed.

He wasn't that much taller than me but he was really strong, so for sit-ups, I had to sit on his feet.

We were supposed to play soccer outside but I was bummed when the coach, Mr.Choi, said we could'nt be cause it ws raining out. Luckly I'm good in volleyball and from what I heard, Minzy is a pro.

Our teams were boys vs girls. I was suprised when the girls won because Luhan was really good and so were the other boys. This made me like Luhan even more. Anyways, GIRLS HWAITING!

After the match I changed clothes and was about to leave when all of a sudden D.O came up to me and asked to walk me to class. Who could turn down an offer from a cute boy like him. He's so sweet.

                                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys did you like it? be honest please and give me any advice! Thank You