Chapter 3

Gotta Be You

Nobody's Pov

(2 weeks later) *sorry for being a little jumpy*

D.O joined 2NE1's table in the corner with Kai, Kris, and Chanyeol. The three boys only came to see their girlfriends and D.O was a little envious. He came because he and Bom were bestfriends but she Still didn't know his feelings for her. He wondered if she was just oblivious or she knew but didn't feel the same way.

D.O's Pov

I was kind of upset that Bom noona seemed completely unaware that I like her. I watched her with big eyes (0_0) . She probably didn't notice because she was talking with her long lost sister Dara. But as soon as I was going to take another bite out of my food, Luhan tapped me on the shoulder and said I needed to go with him somewhere important. I said goodbye to everyone at the table and when Bom kept gesturing me to "Go Go Go!" I swear I could die from her cuteness. But, she turned away right when she saw Luhan. Did she like him?!? Why not me? This is getting frustrating.>_<;!

Bom's Pov

I told him to "Go Go Go!" but he obviously didn't listen.That's when Luhan came and I didn't want too look at him because I would blush too hard so I turned away and talk to my "sister" Dara. I envy the fact that she and Minzy have a boyfriend. But, I don't get the fact that Chanyeol is so manly around Dara and in home-room, he is crazy and talks so much as if it were his last day alive. Aigoo, that boy.

The bell rang and when I was about to go to my next period, I saw at the bottom of the stairs, Luhan kissing a girl, I didn't know who it was but it looked like a girl from the other popular group, SNSD. I almost cried but ran instead. I could hear someone following behind me and when I turned back, it was Luhan. Then, I really started to cry and ran into the bathroom.

"Why would he follow me? Why would he care? It's not he liked me or anything. Or does he? But still, if he did, why would he kiss her?, I kept asking myself that. I'm not sure if I like him or not but now I know it won't matter because he was already caught with another girl. I washed my face, took a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom. Suddenly, someone pulled me back by my wrist. Before I could make out who it was, I felt a pair of lips crashed into mine. For a second, I stood and stared at the person, until I realized it was Luhan.

I quickly pulled myself away from him and wiped my lips with my uniform. When I was done I glared at him before I ran back to class. 

When I entered the room, I saw D.O there. He gestured me to sit next to him and I did, but I didn't speak at all and laid my head down, facing him. He did the same and he looked as if he knew I was upset and didn't want to talk about it. He was a great bestfriend, but if he gets any cuter, then I'm sure I'm going to die.

                                         --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for making Luhan seem like a bad guy. I also ship Lubom but this is a bomsoo story. In the future if I get a chance, I'll write a Lubom fic if you guys liked this one. Also sorry if I was rude with SNSD, but their rivials with 2NE1 in the music industry. Please give any advice and thanks for reading annyeong!