Sleepover Party ~

I love Kim Tae Hyung , My sister's boyfriend ~

Hae Yeong's Pov.

We were in Tae Hyung's room, Jungkook were in the bathroom and Tae Hyung and I were sitting on his bed. 

- So what do you want to do? Tae Hyung asked.

- Well sleep? or what else? I said.

- We will have a sleepover, right? he said.

- I thought we would just sleep, but sure we can have a little sleepover, I smiled.

- So, who will shower after me then? Jungkook asked.

- Hae Yeong, you can shower first, Tae Hyung smiled.

- Oh, okay, thanks then, I smiled back.

I walked into the bathroom, and was about to take of my clothes. But...

Omo, I don't have clothes...

- Eh.. boys.. I don't have any clothes.. I mumbled.

- Oh, take this shirt then, Tae Hyung handed me a shirt.

- Thanks, hehe, I walked into the bathroom.

I took of my clothes and took a quick shower and then brushed my teeth. I went out from the bathroom with Tae Hyung's shirt on me. After that I walked out to the room carefully, I wanted to scare them but I stopped walking when I hear their conversation...

- Do you love her, hyung?

- Who?

- Min Ri..

- I don't even like her! 

- Can't you guys just be a couple again, hyung?

Wait.. What is he talking about?

- Wait? What? Do you mean I should be her boyfriend again? Are you---

- I like Hae Yeong! No, I don't like her, I love her! 

HE WHAT!?

I knew it..

- Why are you talking about Min Ri and now Hae Yeong?

- Because I saw when you were in the room, and then Min Ri came and you broke up with her and then you confessed to Hae Yeong... Do you know how much my heart hurted? It was like my heart broke in to pieces.. 

Jungkook, please don't love me... 

- Oh take her then, I never liked her anyways... I-I-I-I I just played with her. You know that I like to play with girls' feelings.. haha..

Sorry Hae Yeong.. I really really like you, but it's better like this.. Mianhae my dear..

Taehyung? You really did? W-w-w-why? *tears rolling down on cheeks*

- Jinjja hyung? 

- Neh.

- Does it mean I can take her? You letting me have her?

- Yes... 

- Komawo hyungie! You're the best! 

- Ewh don't hug me, I'm not gay.. HAHA! 

- HAHA! Fine! 

Okay I should not hide anymore... *wipes of my tears*

- Annyeong guys, I smiled.

- Oh Hi! You're finally done? I guess I go shower now, Tae Hyung went in to the bathroom.

- Ehm, so.. Have you ever slept over at someone's house? Jungkook asked.

- Aniyo, I don't actually sleeping over at friend's houses and that stuff, I said.

- Oh I understand.. he said.

- Ehm, can I ask you a question? I suddenly asked.

- Oh of course, he smiled.

- Do you... really love me? I looked in his eyes.

- W-w-what? he stuttered.

- I've heard your and Tae Hyung's conversation before, I said.

- Oh you did? he looked away.

- Neh, I said.

- Well how can I explane this? The first time I saw you it felt like I was seeing an angel infront of my face. You were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, then you introduced yourself and I couldn't even talk.. Your voice were so soft and sweet, it was like hearing a wonderful song. But of course I had to introduce myself, so I did, but I was the last. Because I wondered about how I should introduce myself, maybe you will think I was dumb or a bad guy. But when I introduced myself you just smiled with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.. Then when we danced, I couldn't control my feelings, it was why I kissed you.. Actually I didn't want to, and it was my first time kissing a girl. Though it was a short one, but it felt like the whole world were just us, and my heart beat so fast... Hae Yeong-ah I, me, Jeon Jungkook loves you with my whole heart, he confessed.

- Jungkook, this is the most beautiful thing a person ever said to me, I said with tears in my eyes.

- Wait? You're crying? he asked.

- It's happy tears, it was so touching, I said.

He walked towards me and hugged me, and I hugged him back.

- Jungkook, do you want to be my boyfriend? I asked.

- Wait what? Am I dreaming? he said.

- Aniyo, pabo! Do you want to be my boyfriend or not? I said.

- Of course! he said.

I smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek. He turned red, but then he pulled me closer to him and hugged my tight. Suddenly he pulled me out of his hands.

- Yah! Why did you ask me? he said.

- What? I shocked.

- It's supposed to be the guy who asks! Let's make this over! he said.

I giggled. Then he took something behind his back and it was .... 

a rose.

- Do you want to be my girlfriend, Hae Yeong-ssi? he asked.

- Omo! I said.

- Do you? he raised an eyebrow.

- Neh! I said and took the rose.

- I love you, he said and kissed my forehead.

- I love you too, I smiled.

Then I hugged him again, then suddenly I saw him... Kim Taehyung...

- Hu-hum, he coughed.

- Oh hyung! Do you know ---

- Yeah I know you guys are a couple now, I kind of stood here from the part when you gave her a flower. Congrats! By the way I still want to have a sleep over party, Tae Hyung said.

- Oh.. YEAH LET'S PARTY! he shout.

- Uhm, so will we watch movie or what? I asked.

- Who said that we would watch a movie? they smirked.

- Well, isn't sleep overs like that? Watching movie, eat snacks and chill? I confused.

- Not if you have a sleepover with us, they smirked again.

- Eh what? I asked.

- Let's play truth or DRINK! So, it's like truth or dare, but it's more fun, you will get questions and if you don't want to answer you must drink, and it's not drink juice, you must drink beer! One shot! Taehyung said.

- What!? Taehyung, we're just 17! I said.

- Chill, it's just a little % in the beer, it's like 5% or something, he said.

- Yeah, Hae Yeong! I did this 10 times and never got drunk, Jungkook smiled.

- Oh okay, I said.

Tae Hyung went to the kitchen and took some beer and some glasses.

- Okay let's play, Jungkook start, he said.

- Oh okay, Taehyung, why did you become Minri's boyfriend? Jungkook asked.

Wait what?

-  Ehm, I don't know, actually she asked me and I said yes, Taehyung said.

- Oh I see, Jungkook smiled.

- Hae Yeong, who were your first love? Taehyung smirked.

I can't say it.. because it's Taehyung, Jungkook will be so hurt...

- Give me the beer! I yelled.

- Take it easy girl, Taehyung said and handed me the beer.

I fill a glass and drank it, Jungkook and Taehyung looked at me with big eyes.

- Ewh, that was so awful.. I've never drank beer before, I said.

- Oh.. they mumbled.

- Hmm, my turn then, Jungkook, who is your first love? I smirked.

- Uh, well.. It's actually a girl in my school, he said.

- Do you still love her? I asked.

- Yah! It's only ONE question, Taehyung said.

- Oh ok..I pouted.

- It's okay, Jungkook smiled.

- My turn then, ehm, Taehyung, who's your first love? Jungkook smirked.

- Ehm, it was my first girlfriend, Ahri, he said.

Ahri? 

- Oh, mianhae hyungie, Jungkook suddenly said.

Why does he says sorry? 

- Uh, no worries maknae, Taehyung smiled.

- This is starting to be boring guys, I said.

- Mhm, they mumbled.

- Can we play another game? I asked.

- What kind of game? Jungkook asked.

- I don't know, I said.

- Can we watch a movie then? I asked.

- Oh yeah, I have some movies downstairs, wait a minute I will get them, Taehyung said and went out of the room.

- Kookie, may I ask why you said sorry before? I asked.

- Uhm yeah, you know the girl Ahri.. She was Taehyung's first girlfriend, but she cheated on him and then they broke up. Taehyung really loved her since it was his first love.. After that he had many girlfriends, but we in Bangtan knew that he's not in love with them, he kind of played with their hearts.. Well, uhm, Jungkook said.

- Oh I understand, I mumbled.

So he just played with me? Like he said to Jungkook before? 

- Guys, I couldn't find any movies, we better go sleep, Taehyung came back.

- Oh yeah, I mumbled.

- Uhm so, who wants to sleep on the bed? he asked.

- Me and Hae Yeong can sleep on the bed, Jungkook smirked.                                              

WHAT!? 

- Eh-ehm okay, Taehyung said.

He's quite forward... 

- Hae Yeong, is it okay? Jungkook asked

- Uhm, I guess so, since you're my boyfriend, I said. 

- Good night, I will sleep in the living room instead, Taehyung walked away.

- Oh g-good night, I mumbled.

- Hae Yeong, I'm just kidding, I won't sleep with you, I know that you think it's uncomfortable, Kookie said.

- Oh, hehe, I chuckled.

- Good night, my cupcake, he kissed my forehead.

Cupcake, awe *smiles*

- Good night, Kookie, I chuckled.

Then I went around Taehyung's room and looked at the stuff, then I suddenly saw a box who says memories. I opened and saw a picture. 

I 'turned' the photo and saw a text : 

Hello, Tae Hyung, this is Hae Yeong's mother. I took this photo when we were on our first trip together, I gave the 'memory box' to you when you got 5 years old, remember? You and Hae Yeong were best friends, and you told me once that you liked her, but you were only 3 years old back then, keke. You must be old now, because you were looking in the memory box, I gave it to you so you can take all your memories and place it in your box. But your mother said, that you were not interested and threw it away. But you know me, I would take it back, and I did, and I placed the box in a secret place. You know where? In your suitcase, keke. I knew that you don't use it, but you will take it with you your whole life, and lucky you that you found this photo. After you read this, you must visit us and thank me. You are like a son to me, you're always taking care of Hae Yeong, and I really love you. You know what? My wish is that you and Hae Yeong wil marry each other, and live a happy life. If it happens something to me, can you take care of my Hae Yeong for me, Tae Hyung? If you two will meet each other again, but you're not sure if it's her, you know what to do, right? Of course you must sing your sugar song,  ' Saranghae ice cream, saranghae cake, saranghae candy, saranghae marshmallow, saranghae Hae Yeong ~ ' 

Good Luck my TaeTae, your ice cream-omma, Kim Jung Soo.

 

Mother? My mother? What? Do I know Taehyung? My bestfriend? My heads hurts... *falls down on the bed* 


- Morning - 

Hae Yeong's Pov.

I woke up with headache, I looked around and realised that I was in Taehyung's room. Then I remembered the photo yesterday, and I thougth about it. I went in to the bathroom changed my clothes and took my bag, then I saw the guys still sleeping, I went out of the house quietly. 

I can't stay here anymore.

I walked out of his house area and came out to the city and walked to the bus station, then a bus come and I jumped on..


A/N ; 

Hello! Long time no see huh? Sorry for sooo slow update, I will try to update faster, my brain were kind of off this month, and it was some birthday parties, and my birthday, I tried to decide a gift hehe XD I'm still deciding, XOXO Repackage kiss ver, hehe, I think I will order at Kpoptown, have u order there? is it safe? XD Ehm well, so I have a week holiday now, I will try to make one more update! :D Sorry for only 1 pic :( Btw, I'm a bit of a typing queen, I'm just writing, hehe, but I will try to make it right and good, I will read through it once and then upload it to you guys, sorry if it's like some mini mistakes.. BYE :D CYA ~ <3