Shopping day ~

I love Kim Tae Hyung , My sister's boyfriend ~

Hae Yeong's Pov.

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes, I watched at the clock and it was 10am in the morning.

Seriously? How long did I sleep? More then 12 hours? Really?! 

I stopped thinking and went downstairs to get me some breakfast. I was hungry as hell! Not really usual? I didn't eat before I slept? I were looking around in the kitchen to find something to eat, since everybody were at work so I could eat what I wanted. It ended up with waffles with whipping cream and strawberries, seriously I LOVE WAFFLES!

- Yum, this will taste so goood! I said proud.

I sat there alone and ate my waffles happy, after that I went to the living room to watch TV in like a hour. Then suddenly someone rang the doorbell, and I went to the door to open. When I opened the door I saw KIM TAE HYUNG! And the embarrassing thing was that I was still wearing my sleepwear.

Why is he here so early? It's only like 12pm.. Min Ri comes home 4pm? 

- Hi, Hae Yeong! Can I come in? Or are you just going to stand there and stare at me? he teased.

- Oh, Hi Tae Hyung, uhm, yeah, you can come in.. But why are you so early, it's like 12pm and Min Ri comes home like 4pm, I said and looked at him.

- I know, but I just wanted to come a little bit earlier to meet you, he said and smiled.

- What? Meet me? I blushed.

- Yeah, he said and walked in.

I don't think he saw me blushing, *chuckles at myself*

Tae Hyung walked around the living room and sat on my " favorite couch ".

- Yah! Get your out of my couch! I yelled.

- What? Your couch? Haha, no! he smirked.

I walked to him and gave him an angry look, then I sat on the other couch.Then he suddenly looked at my clothes and chuckled. I gave him a killing look and went up to change into something cute, and tied my hair into a quick bun.

 

I walked down again and looked at Tae Hyung, he seems bored, I went at the back of him and said " BUH! ". He jumped up and screamed like girl, I looked at him and laughed so much. Then he ran towards me and carried me up like a bridal, and then let me down on the couch with a " BANG ", then both of us burst into laughter. Then he suddenly looked at me and smiled. 

- Nice outfit, he smirked.

- Thanks, nicer then your anyways, I teased.

- Tsst, do you call this ugly? he asked.

I looked at his outfit and it was really cool. That jacket was so hot on him.

- You regret what you said, huh? he teased.

- Tsst, NO! It's so ugly, ewh! I said and did the " ewh " face.

- You will regret everything NOW! he said and started to go forward me.

I screamed and ran around the house, with him after me, we was like two kids trying to catch each other, then we both get tired and sat on couch next to each other. We ended up with " watching TV calmly "


- 4 pm -

- HAE YEONG! I'M HOME! WHERE IS MY FOOD!? Min Ri yelled.

She walked in and suddenly saw Tae Hyung and ran to him, and gave him a hug.

- Tae Hyung, oppa, I though you were coming later, she pouts.

- Aniyo, I came to your house at 12pm, and I and Hae Yeong watched TV the whole, he said and looked at me.

She turned her head and gave me her cocky look and did " IDIOT " with .

- Oppa, can we go to the mall now? she pouted.

- Yeah, Hae Yeong-ah, you wanna go with us? he asked.

Omg he called me " Hae Yeong-ah "....

- Oh, okay, if you want so.. I said and mumbled the last words.

- Okay then, let's go girlz! he said with the biggest smile on his face.

Urgh, why is Oppa always asking her to go with us?! She must have done something! IDIOT!


- At the mall - 

I was walking there with a " lovely " couple, it was my first time in my life that I went shopping with Min Ri, she has never asked me if I want to go with her.. Min Ri went into like every single store, and seriously, I thought that Tae Hyung were quite bored. She tested many clothes, and went in and out of the changing room to show " us ". Then she suddenly came out with a dress on her, it wasn't so beautiful though, honestly it was awful...

- Oppa, is this dress beautiful? she asked cute.

- Neh, buy it if you want, Tae Hyung smiled.

- Hae Yeong, you should get a dress too, because we are invited to party, and you should not wear your shorts and t-shirts, she said seriously.

- Oh okay, I said and tried to find something.

- Let me help you, Tae Hyung said while checking out the dresses.

- But me then, oppa? Are you just going to leave me here? Min Ri pouted.

- Just continue to try on your clothes, you know that everything are fine on you, he smiled.

- Neh, oppa, you're so cheesy, she chuckled.

I was still trying to find a cute dress, but it was so difficult. I've never went to a party..Hmm, I wonder who's party?

- Hae Yeong-ah? Try this, I think it will suit you! Tae Hyung said and held a really cute dress.

- Oh okay, I said and went into the changing room.

- Wow, it's really cute on you, Tae Hyung smiled.

- Thanks, o-oppa! I smiled.

- So you call me "oppa" now? he smirked.

- Tsst, don't think you're close to me, just because of that, I said and rolled my eyes.

- Haha, you're so pathetic, he laughed.

- Not as much as you, I said and gave him a cocky look.

Then both of you burst into laughter. 

- HAHAHA, you must see your face with that cocky look, you seem so angry, but still not, he laughed.

- Seriously? I've saw it once, in a video, and it was really funny! I laughed.

- Oppa, you missed me? Min Ri said and back hugged him.

- Oh, Min Ri, when did you come? he asked.

- Don't ask silly questions, she pouted.

- Oh okay, he smiled.

- Hae Yeong, that dress suit you, buy it, she said and turned her head to your direction.

- Oh really? Thanks, I will buy it, I smiled.

- I can pay, she smiled.

What? Is she sick? Why is she so nice? I'm confused...

- Oh okay, I said and changed clothes.


- Dinner  - 

Min Ri and I walked together with Tae Hyung in the middle, we was on our way to the restaurant. We all decided that we wanted to eat sushi, so we went to a sushi restaurant. We ordered the food and ate with smiles on our faces.

- Oh, I want to eat that one, I said and took a tuna from Tae Hyung.

- I want this, Min Ri said and took a salmon from him.

- Argh! If you girls going to keep on taking food from me, I won't have something to eat, he pouted.

- Okay, okay, here take my tuna maki, I said and pressed it in his mouth and chuckled.

- Here take my avocado maki too, Min Ri said and pressed it in his mouth.

- Now you want me to be fat, huh? he said with a full mouth.

- Aniyo, oppa! You should eat a lot, so you can protect us, Min Ri and I chuckled.

- I can already protect you girls, look at my biceps, he smirked.

- Gahahaha, I laughed.

- Oppa, you need to go to the gym! Min Ri laughed.

- Oh, you mean I'm weak? he pouted.

We kept on eating and laughing and then went home...


A/N : 

Hello, it took quite a long time for the 2nd chapter to upload, but here it is, I hope you like it, and btw I didn't make a "cover" to the chapter this time and I don't think I will do it anymore.. It's kind of boring in the beginning, but it will be "fun" soon, or I hope so anyways kekeke ~ I'm studying korean hard now btw, hihi, so yeah. Thanks for 5 subbies : nanahyunniee , Peacockyayoua, Sigrid123, TeenEmetioNIEL, Kyuutai ~ It's good if I got subscribers, bcz if I have, and if you guys want me to like update, it will be more fun, and I will update this story often ~~Thank you anyways, bye ~