Is she Ice-cream girl? ~

I love Kim Tae Hyung , My sister's boyfriend ~

Hae Yeong's Pov.

He walked towards me and pinched my cheeks, and I turned super red.

- Aigoo, Hae Yeong is super cute when she's embarrassed, he teased.

- Not cuter then you, I chuckled.

- Don't be so cheesy, he said.

- You're cheesy, I chuckled.

- Don't chuckle, you're too cute! he said.

I chuckled, and then suddenly he leaned in closer, and looked me in the eyes, and then he pressed his lips on mine, he kissed me, it was a soft kiss, his lips on mine were just so sweet. Then I felt that he was smiling, and I smiled too. He took his arms and wrapped them around my waist and hugged it tight, my hands were on his cheek. This kiss was totally different from that kiss with Jungkook. Then suddenly the door opened and someone came in. We stopped kissing and saw....

There she stood, PARK MIN RI and glared at me. 

Omo, what have I done? 

- So this what you guys are doing behind my back? she muttered.

- Ann--nnn! ANIYO! Let me explane! I said.

- Explane what? Tsst, what would you do if your boyfriend kissed me? Huh? she said.

I didn't say anything. 

- Oh! I forgot, you never had a boyfriend so you can't feel that feeling, she said.

I stayed silent.

- SO JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SINGLE YOU CAN GO AND CHEAT ON MY BOYFRIEND!? she yelled.

- Let's just break up, Min Ri, Tae Hyung said.

Break up...? 

- What? she shocked.

- Let's break up, he said.

- THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! she slapped me. 

- ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY DID YOU FREAKING SLAP HER!? Tae Hyung yelled.

- Aniyo, I'm not crazy, she said.

- GET OUT! he yelled.

- Tsst, you think I want to be here anyways? she walked away.

- Kwenchana? he asked.

- N-n-neh, I stuttered.

- Mianhae... he said.

- You don't need to say sorry, it wasn't your fault, I said.

- But I kissed you, he mumbled.

- It's okay, I'm fine, I patted his cheek.

- Jeongmal? Or are you lying to me? he raised an eyebrow.

- I'm totally fine, I smiled.

- A question, he said.

- What? I smiled.

- D-d-do you like me? he asked.

Like? LIKE as love or just as friend? 

- What do you mean? I asked.

- Do you like me as the love way? he said.

- Eh-h-hm, I don't know, I mumbled.

- Because, I really really like you, more then a friend, he said.

- Jinjja? I asked.

He nodded and went forward me and suddenly hugged me, I hugged him back. 

- Can we stay like this for a while? he asked.

- Neh, I smiled.


Jungkook's Pov.

I followed Min Ri out of the building, because I wanted to say sorry to Hae Yeong. She suddenly walked in to Tae Hyung's side of the house and I walked slowly so she couldn't hear me. She walked up to his room and opened the door a little bit. First she just stood there, then she suddenly walked in. I walked closer and saw V hyung and Hae Yeong sitting next to each other, face to face.

What are they doing?

Then Min Ri suddenly spoke up. I listened to their conversation.

- So this what you guys were doing behind my back? 

- Ann--nnn! ANIYO! Let me explane!

- Explane what? Tsst, what would you do if your boyfriend kissed me? Huh? 

Kissed? 

- Oh! I forgot, you never had a boyfriend so you can't feel that feeling, she said.

- SO JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SINGLE YOU CAN GO AND CHEAT ON MY BOYFRIEND!?

Cheat? What? 

- Let's just break up, Min Ri.

Break up? Why? Did V hyung cheat on her? 

- What? she shocked.

- Let's break up.

- THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! 

Then I heard a 'slap'. I looked in and saw that it was Min Ri that slapped Hae Yeong.

- ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY DID YOU FREAKING SLAP HER!? 

- Aniyo, I'm not crazy. 

- GET OUT! 

- Tsst, you think I want to be here anyways?

Then Min Ri suddenly walked out and I hid. I looked in to the room and they were still there.

- Kwenchana? 

- N-n-neh.

- Mianhae...

- You don't need to say sorry, it wasn't your fault.

- But I kissed you.

Kissed? V hyung kissed her?

- It's okay, I'm fine.

- Jeongmal? Or are you lying to me? 

- I'm totally fine.

- A question.

- What? 

- D-d-do you like me?  

- What do you mean? 

- Do you like me as the love way? 

- Eh-h-hm, I don't know.

- Because, I really really like you, more then a friend.

He likes her? B-b-but I like her too... I l-l-l-ove her... *tear falling down*

- Really? 

Then I saw they were hugging each other and I couldn't look.

- Can we stay like this for a while?

- Neh.

I walked away, this was heart breaking. I've just met her today, but I'm already in love with her. I guess it was love at first sight. 


Tae Hyung's Pov.

I 'recognize' this hug, it's only one person who can hug me like this, and it's Ice Cream-girl! ( A/N : hihi you will understand later ) 

We hugged each other for a while, then I let go of her. She looked at me with the '?' face and I ignored her and went to the bathroom.  

Can it be her?

I walked out of the bathroom and saw her face, she were thinking about something, I wanted her to leave, I need time to think about a thing : Is she Ice Cream-girl? 

What happend with him? Did I do something wrong? 

- Can you leave? I said.

- W-w-hat? she stuttered.

- Leave, I said without looking at her.

- Oh, arasseo, she walked away.

- Mianhae, I mumbled.

I went over to my desk and searched for a thing that I saw my mother held once and then she left it i my desk. I found a box and opened it, I saw a photo on me and Hae Yeong when we were on a trip with her parents. I 'turned' the photo and saw that someone has wrote something at the back.

 

Hello, Tae Hyung, this is Hae Yeong's mother. I took this photo when we were on our first trip together, I gave the 'memory box' to you when you got 5 years old, remember? You and Hae Yeong were best friends, and you told me once that you liked her, but you were only 3 years old back then, keke. You must be old now, because you were looking in the memory box, I gave it to you so you can take all your memories and place it in your box. But your mother said, that you were not interested and threw it away. But you know me, I would take it back, and I did, and I placed the box in a secret place. You know where? In your suitcase, keke. I knew that you don't use it, but you will take it with you your whole life, and lucky you that you found this photo. After you read this, you must visit us and thank me. You are like a son to me, you're always taking care of Hae Yeong, and I really love you. You know what? My wish is that you and Hae Yeong wil marry each other, and live a happy life. If it happens something to me, can you take care of my Hae Yeong for me, Tae Hyung? If you two will meet each other again, but you're not sure if it's her, you know what to do, right? Of course you must sing your sugar song,  ' Saranghae ice cream, saranghae cake, saranghae candy, saranghae marshmallow, saranghae Hae Yeong ~ ' 

Good Luck my TaeTae, your ice cream-omma, Kim Jung Soo.

 

Is it her? Kim Hae Yeong? Ice Cream-Girl? Wait, where did she go? I must see if it's her!

I ran out of my room, then to the pool then I saw her there again.

She really likes the swimming pool, Pabo Hae Yeong, *chuckles*

- Yah, Hae Yeong! I called.

- Oh, neh, Tae Hyung oppa, she turned her head.

- Do you like my swimming pool that much? I teased.

- Tsst, no, it's just that.. The pool is the best place, she said.

- Oh, mianhae for that I did before. I just needed some time to think, I explaned.

- Kwenchana, she smiled.

- You wanna hear a song? I asked.

- Okay, she smiled.

- Saranghae ice-cream, saranghae cake, saranghae candy, saranghae marshmallow, saranghae Hae Yeong ~ I sang.

Omo, it's that song.. Who sang it? Seriously, who sang it? Aigh, I can't remember! AHHH! *faints* 

- Yah! Hae Yeong! Wake up! I called and held her in my arms.

I took two fingers and set in her neck to see if she breathed.

She's breathing, but what happend? Is she Ice Cream-girl or not?

- V hyung! someone called.

I turned around and saw Jungkook, he ran forwards me.

- Do you know where Hae Yeong is? Her family just left, he breathed hard.

I pointed at Hae Yeong that was in my arms, and he looked at her.

- What happend? he asked. 

- I sang and she just fainted, I said.

- What? he raised an eyebrow.

- It's true... I mumbled.

What? Seriously? 

Then suddenly she moved a little, I looked at her, and she opened her eyes slowly.

- Kwenchana? I asked.

- Oh neh, what happend? she asked.

- I sang and then suddenly you fainted, I chuckled.

- What? Why? she shocked.

What happpend? What did he sang? I can't remember... 

- Maybe I sang too beautiful, I teased.

- Tsst, that's the last reason I would believe in, she said.

- Eh, Hae Yeong.. Your family just left, and they didn't ask where you were, Jungkook said.

- What? They just left me? she asked.

- Neh, Jungkook said.

- I guess you must sleepover then, I smirked.

- Hell no! she said.

- By the way, Jungkook, are you not going home? It's late, and the party has ended, I said.

- The guys left me while I was searching for you before, he mumbled.

- JINJJA!? Aigh, this guys, so they're treating the maknae like this? Jungkook, just sleepover you too, I said.

- But seriously, I can't sleep with two guys, Hae Yeong said.

- Why not? Jungkook and I looked at each other and smirked.

- Jeongmal? she rolled her eyes.

- JEONGMAL! we said and took her to my house.

This will be so fun, we can have a sleepover party, keke, *smiles widely*

HAHA! Hyung and I are so common! 2nd sleepover with him, and 1st sleepover with 'beautiful', YEY!  *claps*

JINJJA!? I'M STUCK WITH THESE GUYS!? AIGH, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS!? Ah, I hope it will be fun anyways, *smiles with closed eyes


A/N ; 

Annyeong, Chapter 4 is out! WIHOOOO! I'm trying to make a double update, because I'm not going to school tomorrow hehe. The fun parts are about to start now, I thought that chaper 1 and 2 were boring, So I have to make it more fun lololol. Now the drama begins ---> *smirks* Btw, I saw that I had a upvote, omo thanks to ; Cuddlygirlfriend ~ Is this chapter short? XD I don't have anything to say anymore.. or wait, hihi follow my ig [instagram] : Kimbaeily, I have bts unboxings there ;)  Btw, I'm a bit of a typing queen, I'm just writing, hehe, but I will try to make it right and good, I will read through it once and then upload it to you guys, sorry if it's like some mini mistakes.. BYE :D CYA ~ <3