First meeting ~

I love Kim Tae Hyung , My sister's boyfriend ~

 

I woke up in my bed after a sweet dream, I went up of my bed fast and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower, after that I took on some clothes and fixed my hair. I was wearing one of my favorite shirts and I combind it with a cute black skirt, and my hair was just my everyday hair, I didn't do anything with it, I just brushed it and then DONE! When I was looking good, I went downstairs to get me some breakfast. When I get down, I saw the whole family was sitting in the living room, but it wasn't only them, it was a very handsome guy that sat next to Min Ri, and they held hands..

Ah, Min Ri's boyfriend. Wow, he's very handsome and cute... grrr, what are you thinking, girl!? It's your sister's boyfriend... 

- Oh, Annyeong honey, you're awake? mom smiled.

- Neh, you know I can't sleep too much, because you and dad will eat the breakfast without me, I chuckled.

- We would never do that, dad said with a serious face, but still in a funny way.

- Yeah, sure, I laughed.

- Can you guys stop talking and laughing, my boyfriend is here, and you should give us all your attention, Min Ri said serious.

- Oh, sorry I forgot that, I said and looked at Min Ri. 

She gave me a cocky look, and I regret that I looked at her.

- You must be Min Ri's younger sister, I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me by my nickname, V, he smiled.

Oh, that name, it sounds so familiar, do I know him?   

- Annyeong, yeah, I am her younger sister Kim Hae Yeong, I smiled.

Why do she have a different last name then Min Ri, aren't they sisters? Should I ask them? Anyways, Kim Hae Yeong, Is it THAT Hae Yeong? Why is that so many questions popping up in my head? Hae Yeong, what a cute girl.. 

- We must go to work now, have so fun now, kids, the parents said and walked away.

It was quiet for a long time, and no one talked, so I started to ask, because I'm the talking girl.

- So, how did you guys met and became a couple? I smiled.

They were shocked, because I broked the silence, but then they answered me.

- You want to know? Taehyung smirked.

- Yeah, why not? I smirked.

- Well, let's do this! he smiled.


- Flashback - 

Taehyung's pov.

I was going to class when a gang of girls stopped me. I looked at them all and rolled my eyes..

Not this again? Why can't girls leave me alone, god!

- Taehyung, oppa! You said that you liked me, right? a girl said.

- What? I don't like any of you girls, I said and looked at them.

God, none of them are cute, and not my style.. What do they want?

- Hahahah, I knew that you lied! You think that Taehyung oppa like someone like you? Of course he don't like you, and if he likes someone it would be the queenka! and not you, because you know that the kingka always dates the queenka, right? another girl said and seemed proud.

The other girl nodded and went into the classroom with the other girls behind her.

The queenka? Min Ri? Why is everbody saying that I should date her? Should I? Never said NO to try? 

- Taehyung! a voice said behind you.

I turned around and saw the person I was thinking about, Min Ri...

We two have never talked, but she already know my name? Nothing special, I'm the kingka? Is she going to introduce herself now or what? 

 

- Hi, I'm Min Ri, she smiled.

- I know, you're the queenka, I laughed a little bit.

- Hehe, and you're the kingka, she chuckled a bit.

Oh god, she is not cute, but she's kind of sweet? Isn't girls cute when they're chuckling, I guess not this girl..

- Yeah, I am. So what do you want? I said in a nice way.

- Since we are the most popular people, I want to ask if you want to be my boyfriend? she said and looked me in the eyes.

Oh damn? She's not even blushing? What kind of person is she? I kind of don't like it, but isn't it worth a try? 

- If you want, we can test dating, and I can be your boyfriend, but if it's not working, we must break up? Get it? I said serious.

- Yeah, I get it, and I only want to test, so what do you think about a week, and then see how it's work? she said calm.

- Good idea, I said without looking at her.

Good job, Min Ri! Now you are the kingka's girlfriend, and your queenka character going to be more popular. *smirks*

- So, since you're my boyfriend. You wanna hangout tomorrow morning and meet my family? And like going some where? 

Oh, She's going towards fast! Meet her family? Well, that doesn't seem like a bad idea..

- Oh, okay, well see you tomorrow then, I said and went into the classroom.

It was the last lesson so, I went home after that....


- Back to real time -

Hae Yeong's pov.

Tsst, Min Ri is acting sweet.. *smirks*

- So that was that, any questions? he smiled.

- No, not at all.. well, it was quiet simple. So you guys are just dating now? I know I said no questions but, she chuckled.

She's so cute when she's chuckling..

Oh! You stupid Hae Yeong with your silly questions! 

- Yeah. Wait, why did you asked that? You like me? he smirked.

- An-nnn! Aniyo! Aniyo! I said serious.

- I'm just kidding. I'm busy with your sister anyways, if you wanna hit on me, you must wait a week, honey, he winked and teased you.

- Tsst! Who said that I liked you? And we don't know if you guys going to break up after a week, right? Maybe you two marry each other next week, and it's not early, both of you is over 18, so you guys can marry each other! I teased and looked at Taehyung.

- Hae Yeong, it's none of your bussines! Stop makes jokes like a kid, she said angry.

Taehyung was shocked over her attitude, and looked at me.

Is this her real side or what? So she's one of those girls?

- Don't be so mad, Min Ri, we were just joking, Taehyung said calm.

I was just quiet and looked at them.

- I was just kidding too, your jokes were so funny, so I wanted to joke too, she laughed.

Taehyung and I looked and each other with that "what?" face.

- Taehyung, you want to go out and eat some lunch? she smiled.

- Okay, he said short.

Then he looked at me with at worry face.. and I looked back at him.

- Hae Yeong, you wanna go with us? he smiled.

- Sure! I smiled.

Grrrr, why does Taehyung want to eat with her?!


- At the restaurant - 

- So what do you girls wants to eat? Taehyung asked and smiled at you.

- Of course, something healthy, I take a chicken-salad, Min Ri said.

- Oh, okay, and you Hae Yeong? he smiled.

- Ehm, I think I take a Bibimbap, I said happy.

- Okay, a chicken-salad, and two Bibimbaps, he said happy.

- Over here! he said and waved to the serving woman.

- So what do you guys want? she asked.

- A chicken-salad, and two Bibimbap, thanks, he said.

- Okay, 5 minutes, she said and leaved.

We sat there and waited for the food, it was quiet again, so awkward..

- Taehyung, oppa? You wanna hang out tomorrow after my job? Min Ri said cutely.

She's not even cute, Min Ri stop acting, or I can't help if your boyfriend will break up with you, sorry..

- Tomorrow? what time? Taehyung said and looked at her.

- Hmm, I'm free after 4pm, are you free then? she said more cutely.

- Okay, I'm coming to your house half past three then? Taehyung asked.

- Neh, Oppa! she smiled.

- Here is your 2 Bibimbap and a chicken-salad, the woman said and placed the food on the table.

- Kamsahamnida, I smiled.


- After lunch - 

We were on our way home, Min Ri and Taehyung were holding hands, and I was walking alone, behind them. I felt lonely, and looked at the sky... 

Omma, Appa, why did you left me here? Why did I survived? I don't want to live without you, alone...

Tears started falling down on my cheeks, then suddenly Taehyung turned around and looked at me, I wiped off the tears fast and looked at him and smiled.

- Kwenchana? He said in a worry tone.

- Neh, I smiled.

- Oppa, why are you asking that to her? Min Ri said and gave me cocky look.

- Oh nothing, I just asked because she was walking alone... Don't worry, he said and looked at me with a worry face.

Did he saw me crying? I hope not...

Why did she cried? Is it because she is alone? I don't know why, but my heart hurts...

We walked a long way, then after 10 minutes we were home.

- Bye oppa, Min Ri said and hugged Taehyung.

- Bye Min Ri, Bye Hae Yeong, he smiled.

- Bye, walk home safely, I smiled.

After that I closed the door and went to my room, but when I was starting to walk someone grabbed my wrist, I turned around and saw that it was Min Ri. Of course? Who else? A ghost? NO WAY! 

- Don't flirt with my boyfriend! she threated.

- I don't?! I said.

- I hope so, or I will kick you out of the house, adopted kid! she said and walked away.

What is her problem? I don't understand this girl!

I walked to my room and slept, it was 6pm, but I was tired after this day and slept early, well I missed dinner. But that's alright! I wasn't hungry either, so I just slept to the morning.....


A/N ;

Hi! I was really dreaming when I wrote this, it's just the first chapter so sorry if it's boring... but I hope you still like it! Enyoing it so far? Well, Chapter 2 is coming out soon ~ And It's my first chapter and fanifc/story, and I hope you share your thoughts in the comments ~ Bye!