Letters

The Many Faces of Love

[A/N: Because of a barrage of comments I came online to today, I thought I'd write a quick little drabble. So, to those of you still paying attention to these one shots, here you go~! ^__^]

----------------------------------------

Heechul sighed as he ran his hand through his short hair. He wasn't really a fan of it, but he couldn't really grow it out long again for nearly a year and a half. He looked through the letters that had been dropped on his desk. He bit his lip and even chuckled at the letters from fans giving him support. He could tell that some were from foreigners because the Korean grammar was fairly bad.

He smiled at the letters from fellow labelmates even though he saw them from time to time. The bottom letter made him curious however.

"What the..." He mumbled out loud to himself as he looked at the crisp white envelope. The characters were not in Korean, nor were they in English. They were in...

Heechul dropped the letter as he opened it and recognized the messy Korean scrawl. He bit his lip and tried to fight back the tears as he read the words. Though the man the letter was from had gotten better at speaking Korean through his years with the group, his writing didn't ever seem to improve.

"I see you got my letter a bit late..."

Heechul felt as if his whole body stopped. He couldn't breathe and he couldn't feel his heart beating. He slowly lifted his gaze to meet with the smiling eyes and face of Han Geng. "H-Hannie...?"

The younger man chuckled and slipped his hands into his front pockets. "Annyeong hyung." His Korean was accented still, maybe even more so from his years away from Super Junior. Away from Heechul.

"Hannie..." Heechul stood up from his chair and placed his hands on Han Geng's cheeks. "I'm not dreaming..." He felt a prickling sensation in his eyes and he let the tears fall as he grabbed hold of Han Geng's shirt collar and fell apart.

Han Geng wrapped his arms around the older male and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry..." He murmured. "I really am." He bit his lip. "I wanted to come see you sooner..."

Heechul shook his head and managed to regain his composure. "What are you doing here?" He inquired, tilting his head to the side.

The Chinese man chuckled. "Visiting." He shrugged as he put his hands back in his pockets. "No one except you knows I'm here though."

Heechul's innocent wide eyes narrowed and he smirked. "Oh really?" He grinned. He was soon relieved from civil duties for the day and he and Han Geng spent the rest of the day, and night, together.

Every phone call from the other SuJu boys was completely ignored and Han Geng didn't even let his cell phone leave China when he took off.