Take Me With You

The Many Faces of Love

"Hyung?"

"Go away." The second oldest member of Super Junior threw his pillow at the door. The door shut and he was left in silence again. He didn't want to be bothered. No. He wasn't going to be bothered. Too bad his dongsaengs though differently.

About half of the Super Junior members were gone; that half included Hankyung. And Heechul was not happy.

Heechul could not figure out why Leeteuk was the only one who was smart enough not to bother him. Sungmin was always trying to wake him up, Yesung was even worse. Kibum and Kangin weren't too bad, but Leeteuk was the only one who left him alone. Even Shindong attempted to wake Heechul sometimes. Of course, Heechul went to his schedules on days that he had them, but on his days off, he just wanted to be left alone. He didn't know when the other Super Junior members were supposed to return; he had lost track of time since Hankyung had left.

"Hyung~!!!!!"

Before Heechul could react, he found himself being smothered by a male who very much resembled a hamster.

"Yah!" Another male voices yelled in surprise. "Henry!"

Heechul managed to look passed the 'bundle of joy' on top of him. He found himself looking at a rather tall stick. "Get. Your boyfriend. Off of me. Now."

Henry was pulled off of Heechul rather easily. "Mimi~..." He whined.

Zhou Mi sighed and chuckled, shaking his head.

"Get out of my room." Heechul glared. "You're not the Chinese people I want to see."

"Hyung, we were sent to retrieve you," Zhou Mi smirked, ushering Henry out of the room. He grabbed Heechul's wrists and easily pulled the thin man from bed, dragging him out of the room and down the hall where the rest of Super Junior sat in the living room.

The monkey and the fish were having their little reunion, the maknae and that evil pink-obsessed dongsaeng that insisted on waking Heechul up were having their reunion, Yesung and Ryeowook had left the room, and even Siwon and Kibum were talking about Siwon's time in China.

Leeteuk was in Kangin's lap as usual. Shindong was in the kitchen. Where was Hankyung?

Heechul looked around and then glared at Zhou Mi. "I'm going back to my r-"

"Chullie~?"

Heechul whirled around and looked at the man in the doorway to the dorm. A smile spread across his lips and he ran and hugged the Chinese man. "You're back!!!!"

Hankyung laughed despite the air to his lungs being cut off because of Heechul's hug. He hugged him back and sighed. "Hyung. Can't... Breathe..."

"Hannie, you know I can't understand you when you aren't speaking correctly," Heechul said, not breaking away from the hug.

"Heechul, you're suffocating your boyfriend," Leeteuk said, not looking up from his book.

Heechul went wide eyed. "S-sorry Hannie." He released the slightly taller man and rubbed the back of his neck before smiling. "Did you bring me anything?"

Hankyung laughed. "Help me carry these." He said, nodding to the suitcases he had been carrying. He chuckled as Heechul picked one up and practically bounced to the room he had forced Hankyung to move into.

Heechul set the suitcase down and shut the bedroom door as Hankyung walked in. He grabbed the suitcase from his boyfriend and then pulled Hankyung onto the bed, curling against him. "Stop leaving me." He muttered, pouting.

Hankyung chuckled, kissing the top of Heechul's head. "You are so needy, princess." He smirked. He sat up. "Don't you want to see what I got you?"

Heechul sat up and nodded, smiling much like a child.

Hankyung rolled his eyes. "I really need to stop spoiling you." He smirked as he opened the suitcase he had carried in. He pulled out a box wrapped in red paper and sat back on the bed, handing it to Heechul.

Heechul looked at the red paper before meticulously removing it from the box.

"Chullie..." Hankyung sighed, shaking his head.

Heechul narrowed his eyes. "Hannie, you know how I do things, now shush."

Hankyung bounced slightly as he watched Heechul open the actual present.

Heechul raised an eyebrow before chuckling. He pulled out three items from the box. The first was a bag of candies, he second was a child's plastic tiara, and the third was a new nightshirt. He tackled Hankyung, making them both fall off the bed.

Hankyung laughed as they hit the floor. "Chullie-ah, you're so crazy." He kissed the older man's nose just as their door opened to reveal thirteen faces.

"Are you two alright!?"

"Go away Teukkie!" Heechul laughed.

"They're fine. Hankyung-hyung just got Heechul-hyung presents," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before dragging Sungmin off.

The rest of Super Junior dispersed.

"I'll be praying for you, hyungs," Siwon said before being dragged off by Kibum.

Heechul and Hankyung both burst out laughing before Heechul pulled Hankyung back onto the bed.

"Take me with you next time," Heechul pouted, curling up against Hankyung.

Hankyung sighed, rubbing Heechul's back. "I wish I could Chullie... But you know how the company is..."

Heechul pouted still. "Hannie~"

Hankyung groaned, "Fine, Chullie. I'll take you with me. We'll... Put you in my suitcase or something." He smiled and kissed the petite man's forehead.