The Cat

The Many Faces of Love

Hankyung woke up unable to breathe. And because of that, he began panicking, making breathing even harder. He began to feel like a fish out of water until the ball of gray fur moved from atop his face and onto his chest. "Yah! Heebum!"

The Russian Blue simply looked back at the man who slept in his owner's bed and yawned before standing on said man's chest and stretching before plopping back down in a laying position, curling up into a ball.

Hankyung groaned and glared at the cat.

"Why are you yelling at my baby?" Heechul nearly snapped as he walked back into the bedroom, toothbrush hanging out of his mouth and towel wrapped around his head. "What did he ever do to you?" He picked up Heebum and glared at Hankyung before leaving the room again.

Hankyung sighed in defeat. He stared down at where Heebum had been laying previously. "Sometimes I swear he loves you more than he loves me..." He muttered. The string of Chinese words flowed from his lips with forgotten ease. He nibbled on his bottom lip as he sat up.

Heechul walked back into the room still holding his precious cat. The towel was still wrapped around his head, but the toothbrush was gone. He was giving Hankyung the silent treatment for yelling at Heebum.

"Chullie..." Hankyung sighed.

Heechul made a point by silently grabbing his clothes and leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Damn you Kim Heechul!" Hankyung snapped, grabbing the nearest item he could find and throwing it at the door. That was not a very good idea, considering Heechul came back into the room empty handed.

Heechul unwrapped his long black hair from the towel and folded his arms across his chest. "What is your problem, Hankyung?"

Hankyung flinched at hearing his full name come from Heechul's pale pink lips. "N-Not-"

"Don't give me that crap, Hankyung." Heechul scowled. "What has got you so annoyed this morning? It's not even nine o clock yet."

Hankyung narrowed his eyes. "Your cat! That's why I'm annoyed!" He took a deep breath and sighed. "I woke up with your cat trying to kill me."

Heechul rolled his eyes. "Heebum would never do that, Hannie." He chuckled, running his fingers through his long hair as he sat on the bed beside his boyfriend.

Hankyung gave Heechul a look of defeat. "The cat is evil, Chullie..." He pouted. "He was sleeping on my face..."

Heechul sighed and kissed Hankyung's forehead. "Listen, Heebum is not evil. He's a cat. Cats like to sleep on things they love. He just loves your face as much I as do."

"Then how do you explain him kicking me off of the bed?" Hankyung crossed his arms. "And you always say I have a stupid face."

Heechul laughed. "Yes well, maybe I love stupid things." He shook his head. "And that's not Heebum kicking you off the bed, love. That's me." He winked and stood up, grinning as he walked toward the door.

Hankyung practically propelled himself out of the bed and tackled Heechul into the hallway.

The couple narrowly missed knocking Siwon over as he was walking down the hall, his nose in his Bible.

Hankyung stumbled to his feet and began running down the hallway; Heechul was now chasing after him.

The two ended up in the kitchen, Hankyung pinned into a corner against the counter by Heechul.

"Get a room you two before you corrupt the maknae," Leeteuk sighed as he walked into the kitchen.

Heechul laughed. "Oh Teukkie, you still think our maknae is innocent." He kissed Hankyung briefly before pulling away from where he had trapped his boyfriend. He winked at the Chinese man and smirked, making a hear tiwth his hands before leaving the kitchen.

Hankyung smiled, "Love you too, Chullie..." He whispered under his breath as he stepped away frm the counter only to have Heebum run at him and pounce on his chest, knocking him to the floor.