Chapter 3

As Long As You Love Me [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Seo’s POV.

 

 

-       “ Almost done “. Min Ah said as she took off all the frosty from my hair. It’s been 30 minutes since she has been washing my hair and still there was still some frosty left. I sighed while I was playing with my fingers and waiting for Min Ah to finish washing it. In the end, she fixed my hair doing a messy bun. It didn’t look nice but it was better this way that cutting all my hair.

-       “ Thanks “. I mumbled.

-       “ What’s his problem? Is he sick or something? “. Min Ah asked as she dried her hands with a paper towel.

-       Maybe I deserved that… “.

-       “ What? “. She cried out while looking at me with widens eyes. “ Why would you deserve that?! What the hell are you talking about? “.

-       “ I… accidently bumped into him and made his cupcake dropped on his shirt, so… “. I replied as I scratched the back of my neck.

-       “ So?! He doesn’t have the rights to treat you like that! “.

-       “ Let’s just leave it like that. I already have enough trouble for a day “. I begged.

-       “ No, I won’t leave it like that. He needs to apologize to you for what he had done to you “.

-       “ Min Ah, just leave it. It was an accident “.

-       “ But- “.

-       “ Please Min Ah, I’m begging you “. I said as I stood up and grabbed her wrist. “ Let’s just pretend this never happened. Just this time, huh? “.

 

It was the true. I didn’t want to have much trouble in a day. I could barely think properly right now. I felt my brain was about to collapse and still I have three periods left. The only thing I wanted to do was going home and locking myself in my apartment and never go out. I saw Min Ah sighing while shaking her head in disbelief.

 

-       “ Alright, I won’t say anything to him. But if he keeps mocking you, tell me so I can kill him with my own hands “. Min Ah said as she showed me her hands already turned into fists.

 

I smiled and nodded. Min Ah giggled and linked arms with mine.

 

-       “ Then let’s go back to class. What do you have now? “. She asked.

 

I thought for a moment and I sighed in my mind. Damn it, I have Physics right now and it was one of the classes I didn’t have with Min Ah. I guess I should bare myself from my classmates.

 

-       “ Physics “. I replied. She pouted and pulled her arms away from mine.

-       “ We are not in the same class “.

-       “ Don’t worry, I will be fine “.

-       “ Are you sure? “. She asked with concern. I encouraged her with a forced smile.

-       “ Trust me, I mean… They won’t be in class, will they? “.

-       “ Right. Ah! Let’s exchange numbers before you go! “.

-       “ Sure “.

 

I gave her my number while she gave me hers and we bid goodbye before she walked away. I sighed in relief and turned around as I headed to my classroom so I could get my backpack and go to the Physics lab. As I entered in, there was nobody inside. “Crap, I must be late “. I thought. I headed to my desk to get my backpack. I started to grew confused and worried when I realized my backpack wasn’t there anymore. I looked around and in every corner of the classroom but still I couldn’t find it.

 

-       “ Did I leave it in the cafeteria? Impossible, I didn’t bring it with me “. I mumbled to myself as I kept looking for it.

-       “ Looking for this? “ A male voice said.

 

I froze and then turned around, only to find a boy, maybe younger than me, holding my backpack in the air with a smirk. Then I remembered. He is a member of Seventeen! “ If you want it back, then catch me! “. He said before he started to run.

 

-       “ Hey! Wait! “. I exclaimed as I ran after him.

 

The two of us ran around the whole school. My legs were trembling but I couldn’t give up! I had to get my backpack back. There were so many important things there, like a picture of my parents and I… that was the precious things I have left from them. We arrived at an abandoned classroom and I swear I was like dying right there. I was running out of breath and I felt pain in my chest. My legs got weaker as I almost fell on the ground by the tiredness. As I caught my breath, I looked up and my eyes widened when I spotted Seungcheol standing in front of me with an evil smirk. The boy, who I was following, gave my backpack to Seungcheol.

 

-       “ Good job, Hansol “. Seungcheol said. I turned around to leave when one of the members closed the door and two other members dragged me to a seat. It was trap for sure. Jesus, I’m dead. When they put me on the seat, Seungcheol opened my backpack and took a sneak peek in the inside. Then he pulled out my wallet and started looking my ID card and other things. Nobody touch my personal things! Just leave me alone! I wanted to scream at them. “ Uh~ Kang Eun Seo. Age: 17, comes from the USA. Tsk “. He scoffed. What’s so funny about that? “ Hey Jisoo, I think we found a little friend for you “. Seungcheol said with a hateful smirk while looking at the boy, who was sitting on a desk with his hands in the pockets of his pants. I looked at him and he was blankly gazing at me. I felt uncomfortable with his gaze that I looked away and stared at Seungcheol, wondering what he will do to me. “ Wow~ you’re such a nerdy. Look at these boring and useless books here “. He said before throwing all my things and books on the floor. My eyes widened and I gasped in shock. How could he be so cruel? I really need to escape, but how? There were fourteen of them. Fourteen versus one was out of my stands and I will never going to escape for sure. I was really scared and I felt like crying right there. Tears were forming in the corner of my eyes but I tried to hold them back.

 

 

 

Soonyoung’s POV

 

 

Seeing Eun Seo right there really pissed me off and also I was nervous. I didn’t expect from Seungcheol to do something so out of him. I really hate it. I was really mad at him for bringing Eun Seo in this kind of situation. She didn’t deserve this kind of treatment, not even in her first day. I wanted to help her so badly, but I was kind of scared of Seungcheol, because… well… he was the leader. I clenched my fists in anger as I just stared at Eun Seo with guilt, feeling useless for not helping her. I could see some tears forming in her eyes that it made feel more guilty and sick at the same time. I really hoped Seungcheol doesn’t go so far from this.

I sighed and waited for the worst. Soon, I saw her trying to escape by running toward the door but Mingyu and Hansol caught her. I took a step forward but then my feet weren’t moving. I silently groaned and stayed at where I was while watching how Eun Seo was trying to escape from their grips. I clenched my fists and I felt like punching them, even though they were my friends.

 

-       “ Wow… hold on “. I heard Seungcheol saying as I saw him approaching toward her with that evil smile. That really scared me. He looked like a psychopathic. “ What’s the rush, huh? We didn’t even start to have fun and to know each other “. He said as he lifted her chin up so her eyes could meet his.

-       “ What do you want from me? “. She said while stuttering.

 

I saw Seungcheol scoffing and looking at a side, his eyes landing on me. I just gave him my blank look since I didn’t want him to see me worried for her. He smirked and then looked back at her. I started to get more worried when he said to Mingyu to get the baseball bat. I remembered that before he hit a guy from a lower grade with that, leaving him almost dead. Sweat was starting to form behind my back and the sides of my head. I grew alarmed when Seungcheol was playing with the baseball bat.

 

 

-       “ You know… in this school, we are the kingkas. And everyone respects us. When someone doesn’t respect us, there is a punishment, a really bad one “. He stopped playing with the bat and gaze at Eun Seo with a serious look. “ And let me say this in an easier way, you are one of them “. He finished as he gripped the bat tightly with both hands and he was ready to hit her. I got panicked and I was about to stop him when the door opened and revealed a group that we really didn’t want to face, SR14B.

 

They approached to where Seungcheol and Eun Seo were. I just stared at them with my cold gaze. The leader of SR14B, Hansol, approached to Seungcheol with his hands inside of the pockets of his blazer.

 

-       “ You know, it’s rude to hit a girl “. He said. I almost scoffed loudly by his comment. Like he haven’t done that before.

-       “ Who told you that you could come here? This is our territory “. Seungcheol groaned with the bat still in his hands.

-       “ Maybe you have amnesia, Seungcheol. But… this isn’t your school. It’s our “. Hansol said with a smirk.

-       “ And who says that? “. Seungcheol gritted his teeth.

-       “ Who else will be? “. Hansol smirked.

 

 

My eyes travelled to Eun Seo, who was shaking in fear like a puppy. I grew alarmed when Hansol reached toward her.

 

-       “ You “. He said as he pointed at Eun Seo with his chin. “ Get out of here “.

 

My eyes widened. Did he just say what? Was he releasing her from this fight? Why? I thought he would hit her instead like he did to others before.

 

I saw Eun Seo just standing there with her eyes on the ground, not knowing what to do.

 

-       “ Didn’t you hear me? I said get out! “. Hansol yelled. Eun Seo startled a bit and ran away of the place without looking back. I sighed in relief when she le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter