Chapter 4

As Long As You Love Me [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: Sorry for making you wait!  I was on a trip with my family for almost a week that I didn't have time to update (same goes to my other stories)
anyways, please enjoy the chapter. And please comment and subscribe hehe. HAve a nice day! ~

 

 

Soonyoung’s POV.

 

 

It’s been three days since Eun Seo didn’t come to school. I started to get worried about her since the last time I saw her was when I returned her backpack. I was wondering if after that Seungcheol did something to her, or maybe… My thoughts snapped away when someone sat on the couch next to me.

 

-       “ Hey hyung! What’s with that face? “. Our maknae Chan asked. We all were in Seventeen’s house since we decided to ditch school.

-       “ Nothing “. I mumbled.

-       “ I don’t believe you “. Chan narrowed his eyes at me. How dare he do this?! I’m older than him! “ Come on, you can tell me! “.

-       “ It’s nothing. It’s just… something is bothering me “.

-       “ Something? …or someone? “.

 

I just sighed. I really didn’t know if I was because of Eun Seo or because of the things Seventeen is doing these days. Maybe it was both of them. Before I could reply at him, Seungkwan came in the living room with widen eyes.

 

-       “ Guys, you won’t believe this! “. He blurted.

-       “ What is it now, Seungkwan? “. Mingyu mumbled with annoyance as he woke up from his nap while rubbing his eyes.

-       “ Yeah, what’s with the drama? “. Junghan came from the kitchen.

-       “ Nu’est is back! “. Seungkwan blurted once again.

 

My eyes widened in shock. I stood up from the couch and walked toward Seungkwan.

 

-       “ What do you mean by Nu’est is back? “. I asked him. When I didn’t receive any answers from him, I grabbed his collar. “ Tell me! What do you mean by that?! “.

-       “ Calm down, Soonyoung-ah “. Junghan said as he rested his hand on my shoulder but I immediately yanked it away.

-       “ You heard him! Those ing bastards are back from the correctional! They were supposed to be there forever! “. I snapped in anger. I hate Nu’est with my life. I hated them because of one reason: they took someone who was really precious away from me. They killed that person in front of my eyes. I couldn’t help but to be angry by the thought.

 

 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

It was a cold day of winter, I was waiting for my girlfriend Ga Yoon at the entrance of a coffee shop with a bunch of roses. It was our second anniversary and I wanted to do something special for her, I wanted to surprise her and show her how much I love her. I had planned everything for this day and I thought nothing can prevent from ruining this day. She supposed to be there at 3.00 pm but she never showed up. I started to get worried since she wasn’t the type to be late, especially in these kind of occasions. I was about to call her when I received a message from an unknown number. With curious, I opened the message and shocked me until I felt blood running in my veins because of the anger. I saw a picture of Ga Yoon sitting on a chair, tired and sweating with blood and bruises everywhere with a message: " Missing her? Get us want we want or she will die. You have until 5.00 pm at the old fabric of the town, Good luck ".

I gripped onto my phone really tightly and threw the flowers on the ground and ran to Seventeen's hidden place. How could Nu’est found about Gayoon anyways? I made sure that know one knew about my relationship with her because that would put her in danger. Once I got from the house, I told to the members about what happened to Ga Yoon. The reason why they kidnapped her: I had a past with them before being sent to the correctional. I used to hang out with them along with one of SR14B’s member. I was poor in that time and I barely stayed at home. One day, Nu’est found me wandering in the streets and they let me stayed in their place with one condition. Gave them the money back when I could for staying in their place. After being released from the correctional, I never gave them back the money and I lost contact with them. We headed toward the old fabric and stood outside, a white envelope in my right hand. I told to the members to wait outside before I could give them the sign to attack them. I entered in the building, and I found Ga Yoon.

- " Ga Yoon-ah ". I said as I approached toward her and caressed her face.

- " O-Oppa… ". She whispered in a tired tone.

- " It's okay I'm here ". I hugged her. " Let get out of here ". I said but before we can go, some boys entered the building.

- " Well, well, well, what do we have here? The little Soonyoung and his princess, look how cute they are ". A boy said with a smirk. " Get her ". He ordered and two other boys caught Ga Yoon and brought her next to the boy.

- " No! Stop JR! ". I yelled

- " Not until you give me what I want ". JR said and then took out a knife put it on Ga Yoon's neck. Tears were forming in her eyes, begging to not to die.

I couldn't take it anymore, I hated seeing Gayoon at this situation. I felt guilty for involving her in this. I held out the envelope with the money inside and then gave it to JR.

- " Good boy. But….” He paused as he gave me a creepy smirk. “ We can't have a deal ". JR said then he stabbed Ga Yoon in her stomach.

- " NOOO! Son of a ! ". I yelled and I tried to get there when something hit my head so hard ,making me to collapse on the ground . Blood was drooling from my forehead while my eyes were looking at Ga Yoon laying on the ground, breathing heavily. 

- " Ga Yoon-ah ". I whispered and then passed out.

 

I woke up in a hospital room. I looked at my surroundings and I realized that I was hospitalized. I also saw some of the members standing there tiredly. I wondered how long I’ve been unconscious. I slowly sat up and then touched my head while groaning. It still hurt after I received that impact. Chan then noticed that I woke up and headed toward me.

- " Hyung, are you okay? How do you feel? ". He asked

- " I'm fine ". I replied. Then I looked around and then it hit me "What happened? Where is Ga Yoon? “. I asked, expecting them to tell me that she was fine. But no one was replying my questions. Instead, they looked away, with uneasy expressions in their faces.

- “ Soonyoung-ah “. Jisoo started. “ The thing is… “. He couldn’t bring the topic. He sighed and looked away as he tried to find the right words.

 

Just then, Seungcheol, Mingyu, and Seokmin entered in the room.

 

-       “ Seungcheol, what happened? Where is Gayoon? Is she alright? “. I asked.

I saw his expression getting sadder that before.

 

-       “ Chan, you tell him “. Seungcheol said with a heavy sigh.

Chan uneasily looked at him and then sighed.

 

-       " You got hit in the head by one of the Nu'est members with a metal bar, and you passed out. The police caught them and they sent them to the correctional. Then we call an ambulance and we brought you here. You were unconscious for two days… " . Chan explained. " About Ga Yoon noona...” He took a deep breath. I thought the worst. “ She was in surgery but because of the loosen of blood, she... she c-couldn't make it ". Chan finished with a tear drooling in his cheek. " I'm sorry, hyung ".

My whole world collapsed after hearing it. Suddenly, I started to get deaf and my vision was getting blurry. Gayoon…dead? I didn’t imagine that. In fact, I never expected her to leave this world so early?!

- " No, no, no. I-It can't be. Where is she? WHERE IS SHE NOW CHAN?!!! ". I jumped off from the bed and I tried to leave the room but the other members caught me.

- " Calm down, Soonyoung-ah! She's gone, we can't do anything! ". Seungcheol grabbed my arms trying to calm him down. I let my tears to fall as I was now sobbing in his arms.

- " It's all my fault. Now she's gone because of me ". I said between sobs.

 

 

~ End of the Flashback ~

 

 

-       “ Because of them…. Gayoon died “. I whispered as I tried to hold my tears back. It wasn’t because I was sad. I was because I felt guilty for not being careful with my surroundings and let the disgrace fell on Gayoon instead of me. I supposed to protect her with my own life. “ They killed her, Junghan. Don’t you feel pitiful toward her? “. I asked with a glare.

Junghan looked away and stayed in silence.

 

-       “ We are not going to do anything toward them “.

 

I turned around and I saw Seungcheol leaning against the doorframe of the living room and then walked toward me.

 

-       “ We are not going to involve ourselves with them again “. Seungcheol stated.

-       “ What do you mean with not involve ourselves with them? We have to put them in jail again! “.

-       “ We won’t dirt our hands because of them “.

-       “ What’s wrong with you, Seungcheol?! Before you used to say that you wanted to look for them and then kill them for what they have done to Gayoon! Now you refuse to do it?! “.

-       “ I’m the leader, and I don’t want to bring any of my members to the edge of death “. Seungcheol said in a serious tone.

 

I scoffed.

 

- “ Whatever you say, LEADER “. I glared at him before bumping my shoulder with his and walking out of the house. I heard the members calling me but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter