Chapter 2

As Long As You Love Me [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Seo’s POV

 

 

 

It was almost the end of the break time and I was in the library the whole time. I was reading a book that got me interested and I decided to borrow it. I was a fan of dramatic and romantic books. Also I liked suspense and mystery but I prefer the first ones I mention before. I didn’t want to leave here. It felt so safe for me but I really needed to pee so I decided to go to the restroom. The day so far was okay. I didn’t have any problems with other kids but I wasn’t in mood to make friends. I was still concerned about the warning Seungcheol gave me this morning, what a great start of first day. Maybe I won’t exist for the rest of the year. I walked in the corridors, looking for the restroom since I still didn’t know the locations of places very well. Just then, I bumped into someone since I wasn’t really paying attention to the front and fell down on the floor.

God, that really hurt me. I guess my while be purple in the next day. As I rubbed the sore area, I looked up and saw a tall boy with blonde hair with cold eyes and poker face. Behind him there was a group boys. Jesus, all of them were handsome. But those stares were really scary.

 

-       “ Watch where you are going “. The blonde boy said with a satoori accent. Seeing that he was in the middle, I thought he was the leader of the group.

-       “ Sorry “. That’s the only thing I could say for standing up, but I didn’t dare to leave. What if he grabs me and hits me just like Seungcheol?

 

But nothing happened. The boy and his group just passed me and walked away without looking at me. I just sighed in relief while I rested my hands on my chest and I felt my heart racing. If my heart keeps going like that then I would have a heart attack soon. The recent situation made me almost forget about going to the bathroom so I headed there before classes start.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyong’s POV

 

 

We were now in our secret place, where my friends and I hang out very often. My group, SR14B, is one of the scariest groups of Dehan High School. We are the kings in this school and we are treated like one. Anyways, I was sitting on a couch while playing with my phone since I was bored. Then the girl Hansol hyung recently bumped into popped out in my mind. As I saw early, she seems to be lost. Also she was a new face. Maybe she was new in school. Well, I really didn’t care about new transfers but she… was quite different and interesting.

My thoughts were taken away when someone sat next to me. I turned around and saw my best friend Johnny grinning at me.

 

-       “ What were you thinking? “. He asked.

-       “ About nothing “.

-       “ Come on. You were spacing out, which you don’t normally do “.

-       “ I was just distracted with something “.

-       “ With what? “.

-       “ Why do you keep asking? “. I asked a little bit annoyed since he kept asking and I hate when people keep asking me questions every single second.

-       “ I was just curious. Problem? “.

-       “ Yeah, a big one “. I mocked.

 

He scoffed and shook his head before grabbing a manga and started reading. I scoffed a little and I was about to go back to my phone when the door opened and some members entered in.

 

-       “ We brought some food! “. The maknae Ji Sung exclaimed as he held out two plastic bags.

-       “ Finally! I was starving! “. Jaehyun said as he grabbed the bags and headed to a table with the rest of the members.

 

Our leader Hansol closed the door behind him and walked toward Johnny and me before sitting on an armchair across us.

 

-       “ Did you go to out of the school hyung? “. Johnny asked.

-       “ Yeah, but not really far. There was a man selling food two blocks away from school so we decided to buy there instead of going to Hongdae “. Hansol explained as he leaned back. “ Seventeen bullied the junior of 2 D, Song Young Jae “.

-       “ Again? “. Johnny asked.

-       “ Yeah, he was totally a mess when we bumped into him “. One of the maknaes, Mark came and sat on the arm of the armchair. “ And look! He gave me his watch! “. He exclaimed as he started to show off a silver Guess wrist clock.

-       “ Mark… “. Hansol frowned.

-       “ OK, I stole it. But still looks great in me! “.

-       “ And what was the reason this time? “. I asked.

-       “ He owns money to them “.

-       “ Tsk… he owns us too “. Johnny said with a scoff.

-       “ Not just him, the boy from 1 A also owns us money from last week! “. Mark exclaimed.

 

I was getting annoyed with their conversation. All they talk about is the boys we bully and that they own us money. Own? Like we lend them some. They don’t own us money, we steal it from them, and that’s wrong. But what can I do? My reputation about being the bad guy is sprayed to the entire school and everyone knows me for being cold and rude toward everyone. Also my friends will consider me as a weak person if I help defenseless people like that boy Young Jae.

 

-       “ Taeyong? “.

 

I snapped from my thoughts and I looked at Hansol hyung staring at me with his cold eyes.

 

-       “ So what do you think? “. He asked.

-       “ Think about what? “.

-       “ About getting money from the guy from 3 C, Lee… Hoon I guess? “. Johnny said.

-       “ But why do we have to get money from him? “.

-       “ Because we ran out after spending it in food and you know that the money for selling cigarettes will arrive in two days “. Mark stated.

 

I sighed and shoved my phone in the pocket of my leather jacket.

 

 

-       “ Do I have to hit him or something? “. I asked.

-       “ Let the work to me “. Mark smirked as he cracked his knuckles.

 

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

 

-       “ Fine “.

 

 

 

 

 

Eun Seo’s POV

 

 

 

After doing my business and washing my hands, the bell finally rang. Oh no, that’s what I thought. I didn’t want to go to class. I didn’t want to receive stares from strangers or boys checking on me. I entered in the classroom and stopped when I spotted a person sleeping on a desk next to mine. Carefully, I walked toward my desk trying not to wake him up as I tried to put everything in my backpack since I had to go to the Chemistry lab for class. As I almost finished, I heard a groan behind me and I froze. I cursed in my mind as I tried to do as fast as possible. But it was too late. The boy woke up. I just stay still, not daring to turn around and faced him. I don’t know if it was because of fear but I’m really scared right now and I feel sweat in my hands and my back. I gulped and then I took a deep breath before slowly turning around. That’s when I saw him. It was the boy who saved me earlier. But… what was he doing here? I don’t remember seeing him in my classroom before. I just stared blankly at him but in the inside I was feeling anxious. I was nervous to know what will happen next. I know he saved me from death but still he was in the scariest group I have ever met, especially where one of s threated me in making my life as hell. I just zipped my backpack before grabbing it and walking away until I felt my wrist being grabbed. I didn’t look back and I tried to fight back but he was too strong to release my wrist. He turned me around as our noses almost touched. My eyes widened by how close we were. I guess he felt the same way. I took a step back and I cleared my throat as I scratched the back of my neck with awkwardness. Without a word, I left the classroom. As I was walking, he called me.

 

-       “ Wait! “.

 

I stopped but I didn’t turn around. I just stay where I was while waiting for an answer. I kept looking down after he finally came and stood up in front of me. I avoided his gaze as I felt his intense stare.

 

-       “ You forgot this “. He said. I looked up and I saw him handing me my Math notebook. I grabbed it and bowed.

-       “ Thanks… “. I mumbled and then my eyes landed on his grey tag. “ …Soonyoung-sshi? “.

 

He smiled when I looked at him.

 

-       “ You’re welcome “. He said. “ So… you are the new girl. Kang Eun Seo, right? “.

 

I looked down and nodded.

 

-       “ I guess you are heading to your next class “.

-       “ Yeah “.

-       “ Do you need help? “. He asked.

 

 

I wanted to say no. What if his friends find me being with him? Would they hit me or something? But I really needed to get to the Chemistry lab on time and walking around the school for almost an hour won’t help me neither to remember the locations of each classrooms.

 

I just gave up and nodded in response.

 

-       “ Where do you need to go? “. He asked.

 

 

I handed him the paper with my schedule and the location of my classrooms.

 

 

-       “ Ah, you have Chemistry in the second floor. Come on, follow me “. He said as he started to walk. I grabbed the left strap of my backpack as I nervously chewed the inside of my mouth and I walked behind him.

 

 

Soon, we arrived at the front of the Chemistry lab. Soonyoung handed me back my schedule and I grabbed it before bowing him.

 

-       “ Thank you… “. I mumbled before I entered in the lab. I grabbed a spot in the front and placed my backpack on the table. I turned around and I saw him staring at me from the door’s window. My eyes widened and I turned around. Why was he staring at me? Why was he still doing here? And the most important… why did he decide to help me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soonyoung’s POV

 

 

I kept staring at Eun Seo’s back as I shoved my hands inside of the pockets of my pants. God, the first moment I saw her, I felt my heart skipping a beat. I never met someone beautiful in my life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter