Finally

Never Knew Love like this ♥

 

Hyun: No. She never mentioned who it was.

Kyuhyun: That’s too bad. But I’m too happy!!!

Hyoyeon: Well Kyuhyun, Congrats. We’re happy for you and Sooyoung…

Kyuhyun: Thanks!

Hyoyeon: We should get going.. Sunny is waiting for us at the Cafeteria. Let’s go Seohyun-ahh.

Hyun and Hyoyeon left while Kyuhyun walked to the opposite direction, smiling. Bothe girls were in disbelief. They never have imagined a scene like this. Hyoyeon knows what her bestfriend is feeling. She patted the back of Hyun and kept on saying “It’s alright!”. Hyun’s face was in a state of shock. She wasn’t expecting this at all nor did she ever knew about Kyuhyun and Sooyoung.

Hyun: How can I be so stupid? Why did I assume?!

The girls were already in the cafeteria. They saw Sooyoung and Sunny laughing and smiling. Looks like Sunny already knows the news. Hyun and Hyoyeon walked towards them and Sunny saw them. She’s a close friend of Hyun too…. So her smiling face changed into oh-no-i-feel-bad expression. She too doesn’t know anything about Sooyoung’s mystery admirer.

Hyun:Hi!

Sooyoung: Hi…

There was tension between the two of them. Hyoyeon and Sunny tried to lighten up the atmosphere….

Sooyoung: Seohyun-ahh. Can we talk outside.

Both girls went outside the cafeteria. They went to the park nearby..

Hyun: Why?

Sooyoung: (looking regretful) Seohyun-ah, I’m sorry. I know you’re mad but it just happened. Kyu and I got closer. I wasn’t expecting to like him too. We hanged out one time and he told me he likes me… and besides you’re already…..

Hyun: Already what?!

Sooyoung: Married…

Hyun was out of words. She felt betrayed but how can she be? She’s already married.

Sooyoung: I’m sorry Seohyun.. I know it’s not my business but I heard you and Yonghwa talking…

Hyun: You don’t have to say sorry. I won’t lie.. I can’t say I’m happy for the two of you but Congrats…

Hyun starts to walk away but Sooyoung held her wrist…

Sooyoung: I hope this won’t ruin our friendship… It’s just a guy… right?

Hyun was mad… But what can she do? Love is not always like in the fairytales. You can’t always have the man you want to be with. She was hurt but Sooyoung is still her friend. Not just any friend but a Best friend, a childhood friend… She turned around and hugged Sooyoung.

Hyun: Just be happy, okay?

Hyun was feeling down until the afternoon classes. She received all the comfort words that can be said but something’s missing.. Yonghwa never said anything to her.

 

At home… (currently the two are watching tv)

Hyun: Have you heard about the latest couple in school?

Yong: Uhh. Yeah. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun..

Hyun: Well?

Yong:(looks at Hyun) Sorry about that..

Hyun:So you knew it!!! You didn’t even give me any comforting words…

Yong:To be honest, there is nothing to be sorry about. I mean you have a great husband. ME!

Hyun:(punch Yong’s arm) YAH!

Yong:Ouch! But it’s the truth.

Awkward silence…

Yong: Do you want to cry?

Hyun:(nodded her head)

Yong:Here, use my shoulder.

Hyun hugged Yong while crying..

Hyun: It’s your entire fault. You said if I show him a different side of me, he might like me.

Yong:You said it yourself. “MIGHT” but I never said “WILL”.

Hyun:Why it has to be my friend?!

Yong:Yah! Will you always just come to me when you want to cry.

Hyun:I’m glad you’re my friend, Yong.

To be honest, Hyun just had her first heartbreak. Hopefully, this would be the last.

Time will heal hopefully heal it. Hyun still talks to Kyuhyun. She has no reason to be mad at him. After all, she’s the one who assumed that she was the girl that Kyuhyun liked. Nothing has changed except her “love” for Kyuhyun. Sometimes she thinks whether it was love or just an attachment. Nevertheless, she’s still thankful that out of the girls who likes Kyuhyun, it was her friend who got him. She doesn’t want Kyuhyun to end up with the rude girls around school.

Married life was easy for Hyun and Yong. Everytime they’re at home, they just feel like they’re playing “Husband and Wife” and Mi Young is just their babysitter.

Weeks have passed and exams for the first quarter of the school year were over (I don’t know the educational system in korea.. invented on my own) They’re given one week break.

Hyoyeon: What are you planning to do this break?

Hyun:Maybe I’ll just rest at home.. Hey! You should come over to our house.

Hyoyeon:Gladly! Does Yonghwa’s friends visit your house?

Hyun:No. They don’t even know we’re married.

Hyoyeon:Aww. Too bad.

Wednesday.

Hyoyeon visited Hyun and Yong’s house. Mi Young oenni prepared snacks for them.

Hyoyeon: Your house is so nice. I wish when I get married we’ll have a house like this.

Hyun:Haha. You and Jungshin will just live in a hut!

Hyoyeon:Yah! Yonghwa might hear you.

Hyun:Oh. He’s sleeping. Don’t worry.

They thought he was sleeping but they heard footsteps coming from upstairs. Yong was walking down. He is all dressed up.

Hyun: Wow. You look neat! Date with your boys?

Yong:Jealous?

Hyun:Ha-Ha. No. Thank you.

Hyoyeon:You have a date?

Yong:Yup!

Both girls looked at each other…

Hyun: With who? (raising one eyebrow)

Yong:Tiffany. (looking at the mirror)

Hyun & Hyoyeon:TIFFANY?!

Yong:Yup..

Hyun:You like Tiffany?

Yong:I don’t know. She told me she likes me and asked me for a date so I said yes.

Hyoyeon:But why?

Yong:I’ll feel bad if I say No. She would probably cry. I thought that, “What if it was Hyun who got rejected?”. I just tried to place Hyun to her shoes and I don’t want it.

Hyoyeon:(squeals!) That’s sweet dude! Kyaaa~~ (looks at Seohyun)

Hyun:So you’re just doing this because of me?

Yong:70% of it.. the 30% is for myself. It’s hard being single.

Hyun:(but you’re married)

Yong:Well, I have to go! Enjoy girls! No boys in this house!

Hyoyeon:YAH! Don’t kiss or I’ll kill you.

Hyun wasn’t comfortable with this at all. Yong, ON A DATE! But he’s married….

Hyoyeon: You look sick Seohyun.. What’s wrong?

Hyun:Let’s follow them!

Hyoyeon:HUH?! WHY?

Hyun:That’s my husband.

Hyoyeon:But I thought you have rules. You shouldn’t interfere with you personal lives.

Hyun:But, this isn’t right…

Hyoyeon:(stood up) Yah. Seohyun-ah.. Don’t tell me.. (looks to Hyun’s eyes)

Hyun:OMO. I think so…

Hyoyeon:(hugs Seohyun) FINALLY! I’m so proud. It’s about time!!

Hyun:But how can we follow them if we don’t know where they’re going…

Hyoyeon:Hmm. Let’s call Yoona. She’s close with Tiffany.

*calls Yoona*

Yoona: Yoboseyo?

Hyoyeon: Yoona-ah! Annyeong.

Yoona: Annyeong. What’s up?

Hyoyeon: Do you know where Tiffany is?

Yoona:She told me she has a date with Yonghwa today

Hyoyeon:Uh.. You see we had a bet here. Me and my classmates and we’re planning on disturbing Yonghwa but we don’t know where to find him.

Yoona:Oh. Is that so? Hihi. That sounds fun. But I don’t think Tiffany will like it.

Hyoyeon:We can just keep it as a secret..Do you know where they are?

Yoona:Hmm. She told me that they’ll go to Lotte World today.

Hyoyeon:Thank you so much. I’ll treat you with good food. Bye!

Yoona:Ne~~~

*end of call*

Hyoyeon: Let’s go.

They went to Lotte World. It was a big theme park so it was hard looking for two people. With determination, Hyun and Hyoyeon had their eyes wide open and found them at the line of the Merry-Go-Round.. (the one in stairway to heaven)

Hyoyeon: There they are!!! Seohyun! Go for it!

Hyun: (nervously) I think I can’t..

Hyoyeon:Yes, you can!

Hyun:I can’t handle another heartbreak.

Hyoyeon:Atleast you tried.

Hyun was really nervous. What if Yong doesn’t like her back? How awkward can it be? Why does it have to be now that she realize that Yong was always there.

Hyun: (dugeun dugeun)

She walks to Yonghwa and Tiffany..

Hyun: Hi Yong! Hi Tiffany!

Tiffany:Oh. Hi Seohyun. What brings you here? You have a date too.

Hyun:Uh. I’m with my friend Hyoyeon.

Yong:You got bored at home?

Hyun:Yeah. Hehe. Tiffany, Can I borrow Yonghwa for a sec?

Tiffany:(confused..well, she would be.. hyun just borrowed her date) O-kay. Sure.

Yong and Hyun walked farther to Tiffany.

Yong: Something wrong?

Hyun:Uhh. You see… I. Uhm. Well.

Yong:Huh? I can’t understand you. Speak completely.

Hyun:Can we just go home?

Yong:Why? What about my date? There’s something wrong at home?

Hyun:No.

Yong:Then why?

Hyun:I don’t like you dating other girls.

Yong was shocked. She wasn’t expecting to hear this from Hyun.

Yong: But why? Isn’t this in our rules..

Hyun:Well, yeah but you’re married now. You don’t suppose to do this.

Yong:But why?

Hyun:(shouts) Because you have a wife now and I like you!

(too many shocking words for Yonghwa today. Hehe)

Yong:You like me?

Hyun: Please don’t let me say it again. If you don’t like it.. you can just stay here.. (was walking away)

Yong:(grabs Hyun’s wrist) *smiles* Let’s go home. I like it a lot.

…to be continued

Yeah! I know. You might be saying, FINALLY! Haha. Sorry if it was kinda slow. Well, Yongseo was slower. It took them 26 episodes before their first skinship. HAHA.

I really like Yonghwa’s character here. He’s a cool husband. I wish my husband was this laid back and truly a good friend.

I’m so in the mood writing. It’s because my exam was postpones. I had to write as many as possible so that when the exam is scheduled, I can focus on studying. Hehehehe.

 

---omoSaranghae---