Just Married

Never Knew Love like this ♥

 

 

Seohyun: What was that?

 

Yonghwa: Never mind. Can we talk about this later at home? I think it’s safer there.

 

Seohyun: Yeah. Sure.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa arrived at home. They were shock to see not only Yonghwa’s parents but Seohyun’s parents too. Looks like the marriage preparation has now begun!

 

Eating dinner.

 

Mr. Jung:So, the wedding date is already set.

 

Yonghwa:Oh really?

 

Mrs. Jung:Yes. It will be two weeks from now.

 

Seohyun:Isn’t it too early?

 

Mr. Jung:The earlier the better .For you and Yonghwa can spend more time.

 

Seohyun:Can I invite my friend? Hyoyeon..

 

Mom:Of course dear. But my only Hyoyeon? How about your other friends.

 

Seohyun:well mom, this isn’t something to be proud of. We’re just 18.

 

----silence---

 

Mr. Jung:How about you Yonghwa?

 

Yonghwa:Hyoyeon is my friend too so she’s invited.

 

Dad:Ah. Yes. We also have another news for both of you.

 

Seohyun:What is it?

 

Dad:You’ll have your own place. Mr. Jung already bought a house fit for you two..

 

Seohyun:we’re living together?

 

Dad:yes.

 

Yonghwa:What about school? Is it even allowed?

 

Mr. Jung:You’re registered address will not be changed but you two will live together. Don’t worry. We’ve already hired a maid.

 

After dinner, the parents went to the lving room and chatted while Seohyun and Yonghwa went to his room tp talk.

 

Seohyun: Waaa. Ottuke?! They’ve gone mad.

 

Yonghwa:I know. It never crossed my mind that we’re gonna live together.

 

Awkward silence…..

 

Seohyun:Anyways, my conditions have now been changed into rules. I have my own set of rules and you should have too. Write it here. (handed over a paper)

 

After they wrote their rules.

 

Seohyun:Okay. I’ll start first.

 

            One. Respect each other’s privacy. This includes relationships with other people.

            Two. No Physical contact. AVOIDANCE TO THIS LAW WILL RESULT TO PERISHABLE CONSEQUENCE.

            Three. Do not tell others about our marriage.

 

That’s all.

 

Yonghwa.That’s it? Wow. Now that’s really easy.

 

Seohyun:Good. So what are your rules?

 

Yonghwa:Same as yours. I couldn’t think of any.

 

The day before their wedding.

 

Hyoyeon:Yah. Seohyun-ah. I’m excited for tomorrow. <3

 

Seohyun:Then go marry. I’m devastated. My official single life will face its limit tomorrow. I didn’t even had my first kiss with Kyuhyun yet!

 

Hyoyeon:Just forget about Kyuhyun. Infidelity is a big No!

 

 

WEDDING DAY

 

Mom:My Seohyun-i is so beautiful.

 

Seohyun:Thanks mom.

 

Her mom was fixing her wedding gown when,

 

Seohyun: Mom, I’m doing this for us.

 

Her mom continued fixing her gown as if she didn’t hear anything. Deep inside she felt sad for her daughter because she has to go through this marriage at a young age.

 

Mom:Seohyun, let’s go.

 

Seohyun and her dad walked in the aisle while Yonghwa was on the other side waiting for her. Only a few guest were invited. She saw Hyoyeon who smiled like she was the one getting married. Although she wasn’t planning to smile, her face said otherwise.

 

When they reached the altar, Yonghwa held her hand. She felt like she wasn’t in a real wedding. It was like they were just playing. The ceremony goes on….

 

Priest:You may now kiss the bride..

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun looked at each other. They forgot to talk about this.

 

Seohyun:*gulp*

 

Yonghwa was holding her hand and he suddenly leaned forward. She just closed her eyes and looked as if she was ready for it. He just smiled and kissed her hand.

 

Everybody clapped.

 

Yonghwa’s dad drove them to their new home.

 

Mr. Jung:I want you to meet, Mi Young. She will help you here around the house.

 

Seohyun:Hello oenni.

 

Mi Young:Hello.

 

Seohyun:Uh. Mr. Jung, how many rooms are in here?

 

Mr. Jung:Two. One is for both of you while the other is Mi Young’s.

 

Yonghwa:Dad, is it even allowed for us to share a room.

 

Mr. Jung:Well, you’re married now. And I know you son. You wouldn’t do anything.

 

Yonghwa just smiled.

 

Mr. Jung:Well, I’ll be going now. Take care. Mi Young-shii, I’ll leave them to your care.

 

Mi Young:Yes, sir.

 

Seohyun looked around the house. It really felt like she was playing house with Yonghwa.

 

Seohyun: Oenni, can I share a room with you?

 

Mi Young:I’m sorry Seohyun-shii but my bed only fits one person.

 

Seohyun really doesn’t want to sleep beside Yonghwa but she can’t sleep in the sofa. She has no choice but to go inside the room.

 

Yonghwa was already at bed when she came in. She went to the bathroom to change into pajamas.

 

To avoid anything unusual, she placed extra pillows between Yonghwa and her side of the bed. She truly felt uncomfortable but she doesn’t want to sleep on the floor so she just laid down.

 

Yonghwa:Good Night.

 

Seohyun:Good Night…..

 

Next Day.

 

*knock knock*

 

Mi Young:Please wake up. Time to prepare for school.

 

Seohyun:Okay. Wait.

 

Seohyun couldn’t open her eyes easily. She was too tired and wanted to sleep. Seohyun loves pillows. She hugged her pillow tighter.

 

Yonghwa:Yah! Seohyun. Let go.

 

Seohyun:(why is there a male voice?)

 

She slowly opened her eyes and Yonghwa was looking at her. Her “pillow” was him.

 

Seohyun:(stood up) UHHH. SORRY! I DIDN’T MEAN TO.

 

Yonghwa:Don’t worry. I won’t punish you in avoidance with our rules. I’ll let it slide.

 

Seohyun went inside the bathroom and felt really embarrassed. She went to the sink and washed her face.

 

Seohyun:What was I doing?!

 

Breakfast

 

Yonghwa:Honey. Let’s eat.

 

Seohyun: Am I your honey?!

 

Yonghwa:I never knew you liked me so much.

 

Seohyun: Excuse me. I was sleeping. I didn’t know what I was doing.

 

Yonghwa:I won’t be shock if next time you’ll kiss me.

 

Seohyun:Oh yeah. Why would I kiss you.. You drool. Ew.

 

Yonghwa:Yahhh! (a piece of rice was placed on Seohyun’s hair)

 

Yonghwa noticed it but he didn’t tell her.

 

Yonghwa:Haha.

 

Seohyun:What’s so funny?

 

Yonghwa:Nothing.

 

They went to school together. Hyoyeon was so excited when she saw them.

 

Hyoyeon:Yah! How’s the first day newlyweds?!

 

Seohyun:SHH! They might hear you.

 

The three of them were talking when Kyuhyun saw them… He walked towards them.

 

Kyuhyun:Good Morning~

 

Seohyun:Oh. Hi Kyuhyun!

 

Kyuhyun:Looks like you slept well.

 

Seohyun:Yes I did.

 

Yonghwa:Yeah. Because of her pillow.

 

Seohyun looked at him and made a look like Don’t-You-Dare-Say-A-Single-Word when…

 

Kyuhyun:Oh. Seohyun. You have rice on your hair.

 

He then picked the rice on her head which made Seohyun blushed.

 

Kyuhyun:Looks like your hair eats too. That’s Cute. Well, I have to go.

 

Kyuhyun left while the three of them were left. Seohyun smiled and looked at Yonghwa.

 

Seohyun:Thanks Yong! (hugged Yonghwa)

 

Yonghwa stood there as Seohyun hugged him. He was shocked and wanted to hug her back but she already released from her hug. He stood like a statue and starting to get red. To make her not notice it, he said...

 

Yong:Yah! Who's Yong?

 

Seohyun:I'll just call you Yo~ong! It's cute, right?!

 

Yong:Then I'll just call you Hyun..

 

Hyun:That's cute. But seriously Yong, thank you for accidentally spilling rice on my hair. It sounds stupid but because of that, Kyuhyun was so close to me.. hihihi

 

Yong:Yeah. Sure. I'm happy I helped you..

 

Hyoyeon:Yah! Yonghwa! You shouldn't be happy.. This is your wife. (she raised Hyun's right hand)

 

Hyun:Shhhh. People might hear you.

 

Hyoyeon:Well.. It's the truth..

 

Yong:Don't worry Hyoyeon. I'll always be her husband eventhough her heart belongs to someone else.

Although Hyun doesn't feel anything for Yong, hearing him say that makes her heart feel sad for him..

 

Yong:I can even give you advice about boys...

 

Hyoyeon:Yah. Stop it. You shouldn't be doing this...

 

Hyun:REALLY?! HOW?!

 

 

Saturday Morning..

 

Hyun:Yo~ong!!!! HURRY. We need to go.

 

Yong:(at their bedroom) I'm almost done.

 

Hyun:You're slower than a girl, Yong! Seriously!

 

Yong:Let's Go...

 

-flashback- 

Hyun: REALLY?! HOW?!

 

Yong:Well.. guys like me like it when girls show both their strong and weak sides.

 

Hyoyeon:(looked at Seohyun) I never knew that. I thought guys like it girls just by showing our cute side.

Yong: Well. We like that too but it's really attractive if girls are strong and athletic.

 

Hyun: So, What should I do?

 

Yong:Do you know any of Kyuhyun's activities during the weekends...

 

Hyun:No.. (pouting)

 

Silence… The girls were thinking while Yong was just whistling..

 

Hyoyeon: Seohyun-ah!! Remember the time when we went to the park? We saw Kyuhyun jogging!!!

 

Hyun:Oh yeah! I heard that he jogs every weekends...

 

Yong:You even know what he does.. Girls are really scary..

 

Hyun & Hyoyeon:(looks at Yong) WE'RE not!

 

Yong:Okay okay.

 

---End of flashback---

 

Hyun:Hyoyeon is already waiting at the park. SEE! She's even faster than you..

 

Yong:Whatever..

 

Hyun:Hyoyeon-ah!! (waves at Hyoyeon)

 

Hyoyeon: You're so late! He's already here.. Let's go!!

 

The three of them jogged. Yong was behind the two girls and was just listening to music from his ipod. He looks half asleep and half awake. The girls had their hairs raised up looking all neat and athletic.

 

Hyun:Omo. There's Kyu!

 

Hyoyeon:Quick. Jog faster..

 

Hyoyeon and Yong watched Hyun jog faster... Hyun has already overtake Kyu and it seems like he hasn't notice her. She decided to look back... and Kyu saw her..

 

Kyuhyun:Seohyun-ah! Hi.

 

Hyun:Oh. Hi Kyuhyun..

 

They jogged together while Hyoyeon and Yonghwa were far behind them..

 

Kyuhyun:It's my first time seeing you here..

 

Hyun: me too. (oh no. i lied)

 

Kyuhyun:That's why you look fit.. Exercising is good for the health...

 

Hyun:What's your sport?

 

Kyuhyun:Me.. Hmm. I like soccer though I'm not really good at it.. I'm not really a sporty type.. That's why I jog every weekends. You?

 

Hyun:Hmm. I don't have any particular sport. I just like to play and dance.

 

Kyuhyun:You dance? I've never seen you dance..

 

Hyun:Ah. Yeah. hehe ( sounds very shy)

 

Kyuhyun:That's cool.. (checks watch) Oops. Time flew by really quick.. I have to go! Bye..

 

Hyun waved at Kyuhyun and she was all smiles. She waited for Yong and Hyoyeon..

 

Hyoyeon:How was it?

 

Hyun: It was good. It feels like we’ve gotten closer… (blushing)

 

Three weeks have passed and it seems like Yonghwa’s idea has worked. Seohyun and Kyuhyun became closer than ever. They now look like they’re best of friends, actually.. not just best friends but soon to be couple.

 

Thursday Morning..

 

Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sunny were discussing their homework when Sooyoung entered the room holding a bouquet of flowers. Everyone looked at her…She was all smiles as she sat on her seat. The three girls were curious (well. girls will be girls, so they approached their friend.

 

Sunny:OHH~~~! Looks like our Sooyoung has a boyfriend..

 

Sooyoung:Not yet! I’m planning to say Yes tomorrow…

 

Hyun:Yah! I thought we’re friends! How come you don’t even tell us!

 

Sooyoung: Well, No one really knows who so please don’t be mad…

 

Hyoyeon: I’M SO CURIOUS!!! Who is it?

 

Sooyoung: I’ll tell you tomorrow.

 

The Next Day.. (Lunchtime)

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon were walking towards the cafeteriawhen they saw Kyuhyun going to them. Seohyun was very to see him.

 

Kyuhyun:SEOHYUN-AH!

 

Hyun:Kyuhyun! (waving) Annyeong!

 

Kyuhyun:Today is the best day of my life! Do you remember about the story I told you about the girl I like?

 

Hyun:(confused..)

 

---FLASHBACK---

 

Two weeks ago…

 

Kyuhyun:You girls are sometimes really confusing…

 

Hyun:Huh? What makes you say that?

 

Kyuhyun:Well. There’s this girl that I like. We’re just starting to become closer. I’m starting to learn more about her. It’s cute because I never knew that she likes to dance… I always show her that I like her but it feels like she only sees me as a friend….


Hyun: *gulp* (OMO! Is it me?) Uhmm. I think she likes you. You’re great Kyuhyun!

 

Kyuhyun:(looks at Hyun) I really hope you mean it…

 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

 

Hyun:Oh Yeah! I remember..

 

Kyuhyun:She already said YES to me! Finally! She’s my girlfriend. (currently in 7th heaven)

 

Hyun:(forced smile) Congrats! (pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder..) Who is it?

 

Kyuhyun: Sooyoung! She didn’t mention me to you?

 

t/n: Hyoyeon was there but she was speechless….

 

…..to be continued

 

Sorry it took one week again. Writing is like a puzzle. It’s harder than writing essays for school. Hahaha. Anyways, OMO.. SOOYOUNG! Hope you’ll patiently wait for the next chapter. Haha. It might be weird but I’m liking my own story. :>

 

This chapter is also longer. (YAY!) Because I like it when the chapters are cliffy.. hihihi. Just like City Hunter. (Who has watched City Hunter?? MEEEE!)

 

Thank you to all those who subscribed. I:’) I’m so touched… You guys are daebak!

 

-omoSaranghae-