CRUSH

Never Knew Love like this ♥

 

Seohyun: Kyuhyun, I’ve always wanted to tell you that you’re my inspiration to everything that I do. (blushing)

 

Kyuhyun: Thank you, Seohyun. Wow. It truly is an honor. Actually, I’ve always wanted to tell you that I have always lo…..

 

“SEOHYUUUUUUUN!!!! WAKE UP!!!! TIME FOR SCHOOL.” (Mom’s annoying wake up call)

 

Seohyun: ASDFGHJKL! Great mom. Just great. Huhuhuhu. My dream. He was about to say it. DARN IT!

 

After 30 minutes of preparing.

 

Mom: Dear, eat your breakfast. It’s getting cold. What’s with those pouty lips. Looks like you’re in a bad mood.

 

Seohyun: You just ruined a good dream mom.

 

Mom: Well, sorry dear. You need to go to school. Is it about the guy you have a crush on?! What’s his name… AH! Kyubu?

 

Seohyun: MOM! It’s Kyuhyun. Gosh. You’re embarrassing. Hahaha.

 

Mom: I’m just making you laugh. I know his name is Kyuhyun. Dear, what’s the point of waiting for him to say that he loves you in your dream when its better if he tells you for real.

 

Seohyun: I guess you’re right. (chewing the rice and sausage.) btw, where’s dad?

 

Mom: He went to your grandfather’s place. He was in a hurry so I think it’s very important.

 

Seohyun: Oh. I see. I’m done.

Seohyun went upstairs and brushed her teeth.

 

Seohyun: Mom! I’m going. Bye. Mwah.

 

Mom: Take care!

 

Seohyun was walking towards the bus station.

 

Seohyun: SENIOR YEAR! Yes. If I see Kyuhyun on my way to school… Its D-E-S-T-I-N-Y! (Whispering to herself)

 

Finally arrived at school.

 

Seohyun:Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo kissing you baby..” (walking along the corridor)

 

Hyoyeon:Seohyun-ah~~! (excitedly waving at Seohyun)

 

Seohyun ran towards Hyoyeon and hugged her.

 

Seohyun:YAH! It’s been a while. I missed you!

 

Hyoyeon:I missed you too! (arms around each other’s shoulders while walking towards their classroom)

 

Seohyun:How have you been? How’s Okinawa?

 

Hyoyeon:Okinawa was great. Thanks to my cousins that trip was not boring at all. And you? How are your music classes.

 

Seohyun:They were okay. As usual, piano all day long but I enjoy playing so yeah….

 

They went on to their respective seats. When suddenly….

 

Sunny:YAH! Seohyun, Kyuhyun’s here. QUICK!

 

Seohyun:WAIIITTT~

 

Kyuhyun passed by Seohyun’s classroom along with Donghae and Heechul.

 

Seohyun:Aigooo. Ottuke. He’s so cute.

 

Jessica:HAHA. You still have a crush on him. It feels like it’s been forever. Aren’t you gonna get over him?

 

Seohyun:NEVER! Thou shall not say that!

 

Jessica:Alright~~!

 

Their teacher entered the room

 

Mr. Lee:Yah. Everybody sit down. Ehem. Okay so, Welcome to your senior year. Finally. I hope everyone does well with their school work. You’re graduating now. Focus! I know a lot of you are eager to have boyrfriends and girlfriends but that can wait. You can do anything what you want when all of you are professionals. (some are already yawning.) blahblahblah….

 

Mr. Lee:CLASS! Are you still with me?!

 

CLASS:YES!

 

Mr. Lee:Okay. You have a new classmate this year. He’s from New York but he can speak Korean fluently. Jung Yong Hwa shii.. Please come inside.

 

The girls were excited when they saw Yong Hwa. He was indeed handsome and tall.

 

Mr. Lee:I want you all to be nice to him. Girls, be nice. Yonghwa, you can go sit at the back beside Seohyun. The one with the big cheeks.

 

The class started to giggle including Yonghwa.

 

Seohyun:TEACHER! You’re so mean.

 

Mr. Lee:I’m just joking. Okay. Let’s review the syllabus.

 

Yonghwa sat beside Seohyun. The class begun.

 

LUNCH TIME.

 

Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Seohyun were walking towards the cafeteria.

 

Hyoyeon:Yah. The new guy is cute. Have you talked to him? ( looking at Seohyun)

 

Seohyun:No. Why should I?!

 

Sooyoung:She’s just scared because her heart might change.

 

Seohyun:NOO! (while pinching sooyoung’s cheeks) It’s not like that. I have no reason to talk to him.

 

Sunny:I wanna make him my boyfriend. He’s really handsome.

 

Hyoyeon:Me too. Hahaha!

 

The girls were laughing when Donghae blocked their way.

 

Donghae:Hi girls. What’s so funny?

 

Sooyoung:Nothing. Wow. It’s a miracle. You’re not with Kyuhyun.

 

Donghae: Oh. You want to see him?! (Donghae looked around and saw Kyuhyun) YAH!! KYUHYUN_AH!!~

 

Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun:NOOO!

 

Kyuhyun turned a walked to Donghae’s.

 

Donghae:These girls are looking for you.

 

 Seohyun was pinching Hyoyeon’s index finger out of nervousness.

 

Kyuhyun:Hi! (smiling cutely)

 

Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun:hi~~..(sounds very nervous)

 

Kyuhyun:We’ve never been in the same class before. What are your names?

 

He first looked at Sunny.

 

Sunny:I’m Sunny.

 

Kyuhyun:Sunny as in Sunshine? Haha. I’m just kidding.

 

Sunny:… (awkwardly smiled)

 

Sooyoung:I’m Sooyoung.

 

Hyoyeon:I’m Hyoyeon.

 

Seohyun:I’m… (sounded very nervous) Seohyun. (reached out her hand to hand shake him)

 

Kyuhyun:Hi Seohyun. ( and he grabbed her hand and did a hand shake)

 

Donghae:Okay, girls. Since Kyuhyun is here, next time that you see me, eat lunch with me. OKAY?! (winked)

 

Kyuhyun:Bye! See you around!

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun walked away.

 

Seohyun:OH MY GOSH! What just happened?!

 

The girls started to scream!!

 

Hyoyeon:OMG. It’s just like in the movies. And you shook hands too!

 

Seohyun: I KNOW! I can’t believe it.

 

Sooyoung: Believe girl. It happened for real. NOW! Can we please eat?! I’m dying because of hunger.

 

The girls ate their lunch and continued their afternoon classes.

Seohyun was walking happily and kept looking at her right hand.

 

Seohyun:I can’t believe Kyuhyun touched my hand! Best day ever.

 

She was already outside their house when she noticed unfamiliar cars, Nevertheless, she still went inside the house.

 

Seohyun:Mom! Dad! I’m home! <3

 

There were guest inside the house.

 

Seohyun:oh. Hello!

 

Dad:Seohyun, come sit beside me.

 

She dropped her bag and sat beside her father.

 

Dad:I want you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Jung. Mr. Jung’s dad is your grandfather’s bestfriend.

 

Seohyun:*smiled* Hello. Nice meeting you. Dad, what’s with the atmosphere? You all look serious.

 

Dad:You see, Mr. Jung’s father has died recently. Do you remember that? Grandpa kept on crying in his room because his bestfriend died.

 

Seohyun: oh. Yeah. (looked at the Jung’s) Condolence.

 

Her father continued…

 

Dad:They’ve received the will and testament and it showed a very unique wish from Mr. Jung’s father.

 

Seohyun:(clueless) Oh. Is that so? What is it?

 

Dad:He wants you to marry Mr. Jung’s son.

 

Seohyun:(suddenly stood up) ME?! ME?! YOUR DAUGHTER.

 

Dad:Yes, dear. I know it’s shocking but your grandfather wants to.

 

Seohyun:But what about me. No offense Mr. and Mrs. Jung but I don’t even know your son. Why should I?! Because grandpa wants to?!

 

Dad:Seohyun, you’re his only granddaughter. That’s why I went to see him today. He wants you to do it because he believes it’s  for your own good.

 

Seohyun suddenly ran to her room, crying.

 

 

 

Seohyun. GETTING MARRIED?! 18?! To whom?