hunhan 1/2

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

sehun/fem!luhan || words: 1099 || note: same universe as the previous one shot || summary: the story before the wedding invitation


 

Sehun doesn’t honestly know when this phobia of his from women began. He thought that it’s probably from the moment he accidentally witnessed his mother having with another guy that’s not his father. Or that moment when his aunt (his mother’s sister) accidentally touched his boy bits when she thought he was sleeping.

 

“Disgusting!” He had exclaimed then with a shriek when his mother tried to touch his hand. His mother was clearly surprised. After the divorce, there was supposed to be a battle where Sehun should stay with, but because Sehun shows signs of discomfort from being in the same room as his mother, the battle was won by his father hands down.

 

Now, he’s perfectly fine living like this with his father, Joonmyeon, and his other father, Yifan. It’s convenient that way since the whole family knows how he hates women in general.

 

But Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, however, is a different story. He grew up with the two girls and they knew each other ever since before his father and his mother got a divorce. He doesn’t know why he’s not scared of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo but he thinks that it’s a relief. It would be a total nightmare if ever there comes a time that he won’t be with his two childhood best friends.

 

Kyungsoo sighs and dusts her skirt. She loves wearing skirts unlike Baekhyun who likes wearing jumpers. “Yah, Sehunnie.” She said in her cute voice. “How can you search for a woman to marry if you’re scared of girls?”

 

Sehun doesn’t know either.

 

Around his high school years, he met the person he considers the best person ever. His name is Lu Han, but people like to call him Luhan.

 

If anyone can describe Luhan, he’s a normal attractive guy who is active in sports but is average when it comes to studies. But to Sehun, Luhan is not a person but a god. He’s the best in everything and is the one he knows that can make everything right. If Sehun asked a question, he can answer that without hesitation. But the best thing that Sehun loves about Luhan is that the elder always, always treats him bubble tea.

 

For short, Luhan is Sehun’s favorite hyung.

 

With Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, the quartet became the closest friends.

 

That was until college and people who’s apparently a part of them suddenly rose up and took over the whole wide world. It was sudden and everyone got surprised and shocked. His other father waking up with a shout when he saw his husband with perfectly flawless body and a long hair that compliments his looks.

 

Yifan ran his fingers through his hair at the sight of his husband turned wife. “J-Joonmyeon?”

 

Joonmyeon stood there, gaping in shock as he – she stared at the reflection of herself in the living room mirror. “Oh my god.”

 

With his birth father turning into a woman, Sehun was horrified. Unfortunately, it wasn’t like Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Sehun is afraid – disgusted – at the thought of living in the same place with his father turned mother. It was a good thing he’s in college and he’s living in the campus dorms.

 

Three months after that, one of his friends, Kyungsoo, turned into a guy all of the sudden surprising all of them. And after a month, Baekhyun and he were already dating officially.

 

The change after that was already big. He doesn’t want to have any changes anymore. But he knows change is inevitable. Because before, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were a tag team when it comes to ogling boys and flirting with them. Now, Baekhyun is flirting with Kyungsoo and the two were all handsy when the two are together. Despite the uncomfortable view of PDA, Sehun accepted the changes because like he said, changes are inevitable.

 

But then Luhan suddenly turned into a girl.

 

And Sehun was the first one to witness it.

 

The first thing that he did was faint.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun, help me! Luhan turned into – oh my god!” Sehun covered his eyes with his hands when he accidentally saw said girl sprawled on the mattress with legs parted and Kyungsoo’s head in between. Kyungsoo’s head shot up, eyes wide. “What the hell?!”

 

Sehun ran out of the room before anyone can say anything, maybe bumping a few students here and there.

 

The rest was a complete terrifying blur for Sehun after processing the words “I’m going to cure that phobia of yours” from Luhan, himself – err… herself. Luhan gets close to him at every chance she got and the day doesn’t end without Sehun fainting twice or maybe thrice. Somewhere in between.

 

Kyungsoo ruffles his hair in confusion, wearing navy boxers and white shirt, when he saw Sehun hiding in their closet, shaking and teeth clattering fearfully. Baekhyun, clad in sleepwear and eyes half-lidded in sleep, sighs and lets Sehun sleep-over a couple of times because of this. They let it be but sometimes, when it gets too far and Sehun is disrupting their intimate moments, Baekhyun would push him out without any bite in her words and lets him suffer for just one night.

 

Sehun curls like a ball on his dorm bed, watching as Luhan sleeps on the other side, chest heaving up and down as soft snores escape her parted lips. Sehun gulps.

 

Thinking now, Sehun kind of regrets why he even insisted on rooming with Luhan.

 

“You know, Luhan was once a guy.” Baekhyun said. “He didn’t really – I mean, she didn’t change. She’s still the same person that we befriended years ago.”

 

“But Luhan-hyung did change.” Sehun glares at the elder. “He turned into a girl!”

 

“Physically, Sehun.” Baekhyun pointed out with a finger raised. “But try to talk to her like normal, Sehun. You do know that whatever you’re doing to her hurts her a lot right? Running away from her and looking at her as if she carries the plague, it hurts a lot.”

 

Sehun’s eyes went wide upon hearing that.

 

“Try doing it little by little.” The elder smiles upon seeing the way Sehun looks guilty of everything. “How about you send Luhan-oppa – I mean, unnie a message. Try communicating there and you’ll see that she hasn’t change a bit.”

 

And Sehun did.

 

Hi’

 

The reply was so fast, Sehun didn’t even have the chance to close the messaging app on his phone.

 

‘Hey’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything started again from there…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Present time, Sehun stares at his phone, reading the last message Luhan left him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that’s also how it ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: did anyone miss me? (hunhan part 2 coming soon)

and also, Kris and Yifan are 2 different persons here in this universe