Sixth Member Chosen; Main Rapper

Aura ♥ ( Apply Closed )

 

PERSONAL

AFF Username: hiikyoung

AFF Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/61388 

 

CHARACTER

Name: Baek Mi-Ja

Nickname: Jami (someone, somewhere mispronounced her name once…)

Age&Birthday: 21, February 17, 1990

Place of birth: Seoul, Korea

Appearance:

Shin Sol Ki

 

Height: 168cm

Weight: 47kg

Favourite Colour: Pale Yellow

Spoken languages: Korean (Fluent), Mandarin (Fluent), Cantonese (conversational).

Personality: Mija is calm, collected, and kind. She is a solid rock for when others are suffering or struggling. She doesn’t want to burden others with her own problems and would rather die than have others meddle in her affairs on her account. She usually chooses to bottle these feeling inside due to years of living with a heartbroken father and trying her best to keep him happy. In actuality she wants to scream and throw tantrums as much as any other girl but her patience is her virtue, and Mija can wait it out until things get better. Her calm nature can be infuriating to some and can easily be misconstrued as apathy or coldness, but Mija just doesn’t want to cause any more problems for anyone else. On the up hand side one can easily make her laugh, and sometimes it hard to make her stop.   

 

FAMILY

Background: Her mother, Eunhee, died shortly after Mija was born. For as long as she can remember it has always been her and her father, Kwanghee. She’s always regretted not having any other siblings, but makes up for it by taking care of those around her. While she gets along with her father he is distant at the best of times though this is not because he doesn’t love her.

For a long time they lived overseas in China with her grandmother, who was currently married to a Chinese man. While attending school she became enamored with music. She took piano and violin lessons for years. Sometimes she would dream of joining an orchestra but would always go back to being a dutiful daughter and learning the finer art of cooking.

Mija’s father has owned a small noodle house for years. His father owned it before him and his grandmother owned it before him. It was always assumed that one day Mija would take over even if her grades were good, even if she went to college, even she married a wealthy man, Mija was going to take over the noodle house. Once they moved back to Seoul and he opened it for business again, that all changed. Mija was at school playing the piano, waiting to be picked up, when a friend of her father’s caught her as she began singing with the music. From there things seemed to move very quickly because in no time she was having an audition. Delighted by her appearance and voice she was approved to become a trainee. Her father was not pleased but allowed her to do what she wanted. Their relationship has been strained since.

 

ETC

Triva: [ Min 3, Max 5 ]

Mija adores cooking. She has been known to throw together appetizing dishes with less than three ingredients.

She loves bubble tea and will go out of her way to find a good source (“Oppa! Turn! Tuuuurn!”).

Sometimes she will revert to Mandarin Chinese when frustrated (one of the few signs she’s losing her cool).

She can dance fairly well (though not the best) but she can dance Super Junior M’s Perfection like a pro.

 

STAGE

Personal fanclub's name: Keys 

Personal fanclub's official colour: Black and white

Predebut works: Appeared as a background extra in a few MVs, sang an opening solo in Chinese for one of Super Junior M’s shows, she recently starred in a commercial for ice cream…but doesn’t like to talk about that one.

Training period: 4 years

Position: Main vocal

 

LOVE

Partner: Kyuhyun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a probability that we may have to change one of the members later as she hasn't been active on asianfanfic for awhile and have not commented or reply to messages. Keep checking back on the story girls! (: