#Three - Oh, Young Love.

Aura ♥ ( Apply Closed )

 

*Byul, Eunmi, Mi-Ja and Li Na*
 
Byul stood wide-eyed as more and more of her sunbaes flooded the dorm's living room. "Thank goodness we have a large enough living room." Byul thought quietly. Suddenly, a voice broke the train of her thoughts. "Byul ah~~ That is a very nice welcome outfit!" Onew said, ruffling his hoebae's hair. "Onew oppa! I wanted to change! I really did! But the unnies...!",  before Byul could continue, Eunmi, Li Na and Mi-Ja started walking down the flight of stairs, with Li Na saying, "Maknae ah! Go go! Go change!". Reaching Byul, Mi-Ja nudged her towards the stairs, preventing Byul from saying anything more. Puffing her cheeks, Byul bounced up the stairs humming an uplifting song. 
 
"Annyeonghasayo, sunbae-nim!" the girls courused, earning smiles, nods, waves and greetings from the group. "Uhm, dongsaeng ah. Can we... eat?" Super Junior's Shindong and SNSD's Sooyoung piped up, breaking the silence. With a swift nod from Li Na, the group rushed, yes rushed, to the kitchen's counter and dinning table that was filled with the delicious breakfast prepared by them. 
 
Whilst, the food and laughter, Donghae walked towards his favorite dongsaeng and tapped her on her shoulder. "Oppa!" Eunmi exclaimed, wearing a wide smile on her face. "Eunmi ah, you are already debutting soon! Aigo, Oppa is old." Donghae said, his imaginary beard. Laughing, Eunmi said "Oppa, after I debut, wouldn't we see each other even less?". With a sigh, Donghae ruffled Eunmi's hair and said "We can always text!". With that and a smile, Donghae walked towards the kitchen counter for a second serving of omelete. 
 
"Eunmi ah! Why are you blushing~~?" Mi-Ja whispered into her dongsaeng's ears, earning a playful whack from her. "Unnie! I am not!" she whispered back, confident of her answer. Joining them, Li Na said playfully, "Eunmi ah, your Li Na unnie here is hurt!". Catching on the joke, Mi-Ja added, "Same here, same here!". "Li Na unnie, Mi-Ja unnie! What did I do!?" Eunmi asked, wide-eyed. "I heard you started talking to Donghae oppa after you started training for two weeks!" adding on to that, Mi-Ja said "And you only talked to your Li Na unnie and I after THREE weeks! That is ONE EXTRA MORE WEEK!". "Unnie! Stop teasing me!" Eunmi said, covering her face. Chuckling, her two unnies tapped her head and walked away. 
 
Just then, Byul returned from changing, only to find that there was no more food left for her. "YAH! WHERE IS THE FOOD!? MY STRAWBERRY MILK?! OMELETE!?  PANCAKES?!" Byul exclaimed. Spotting the last piece of pancake and last packet of strawberry milk, she was about the reach for it, when someone swiftly took them both off the table. "YAH YAH YAH! THAT IS ... mine.." her voice drifted off when she saw who took her food. "Omo, Byul-ssi, you wanted that? Sorry!" 2pm's Junho said, passing both to Byul. "Uh... mmm... sunbae-nim, its okay. You... uh.. can have it!" Byul said, avoiding all eye contact. "Byul ah, three things to keep in mind! One, you can call me oppa! Two, I  insist you have the pancake and strawberry milk! Three.... you, are really cute!" Junho said, smiling at the blushing girl.
 
At a corner of the room, Mi-Ja was seen sitting with Kyuhyun animatedly discussing the newer released songs. "Wahh~~ Young love!" came a voice at the back. "Taeyeon unnie, YoonA unnie, Luna unnie! What young love! We're JUST friends!" Mi-Ja replied, a little flustered. "Taeyeon, YoonA, Luna! Don't bully Mi-Ja!" Tiffany said, pulling her friends away from the cute couple. With that, the atmosphere became slightly awkward. Mi-Ja was at a lost for words until Kyuhyun broke the ice. "Mi-Ja ah, this is an amulet I got from a shrine when I was promoting in Japan. It's for you. Take it as a gift for your debut." Kyuhyun said at a fast speed. Mi-Ja shyly took the gift from Kyunhyun and mumbled a thanks with a shy smile hung on her face. 
 
Not far from them, Li Na was sitting on a beanbag looking at Mi-Ja and Kyuhyun. She then sighed and mumbled "Isn't it nice to experience young love!". From behing, Yesung walked up to Li Na and said "Young love? Who needs that when you have a pet turtle!". With that, he took out his phone and started showing Li Na the countless pictures he has of his pet turtle. Weird enough, Li Na felt a sense of comfort when she was with him. "Li Na! I have decided!" Yesung suddenly exclaimed. "Uhm... yes oppa?" Li Na replied, a little unsure about what her oppa was about to say. "I have decided that I will bring you a pet turtle by next week! Its like a 'congrats for debutting' gift!" he said, giving Li Na a dazzling smile and continued showing Li Na his picture album. 
 
*Na Eun, Mina, Yumi*
 
Huffing and puffing, the trio took a rest at a bench after what felt like a long jog. "Yah Yumi, if its not because of you constantly reminding me that I need to built up my stamina to face our debut, I would be sleeping like a log right now." Mina said, throwing Yumi a death glare. "Yes yes, Miss Mina. My bad my bad!" Yumi replied, putting both her hands up in the air like she was surrendering. "Yah Hwa Mina, you say it like Yumi is making you do something bad!" Na Eun threw a retort back, giving Mina a playful punch. 
 
Drinking from their bottles, they saw three figures jogging towards them from a distance. When the three came in view, they realised that they were none other than Eunhyuk, Nichkhun and Taecyeon. "Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo!" Yumi said, standing up to greet her sunbaes. Noticing that both her unnies were just sitting there, she pulled them up and whispered "Unnie! Greet!" with a forced smile on her face. "Oh, uh, hello." came the replies from her unnies, earning a hearty laugh from the three guys. "Let's drop the formalities! No sweat!" Eunhyuk said. 
 
 "So, you girls are getting very hyped up over the internet!" Nichkhun exclaimed, trying to make conversation. However, the effort didn't seem to be enough with Na Eun keeping quiet, Mina giving a curt nod and Yumi giving a small thank you. "So I guess you two are the infamous ice princesses of Aura. Yes?" Taecyeon enquired, looking at Mina and Na Eun's direction. Seeing that no reply was coming, Eunhyuk pipped up and replied instead, saying, "Taec, you got that right! These two are so serious during training, their stare would burn the dance studio's mirrors if possible.". 
 
"And you... the overly responsible leader, I suppose?" Taecyeon continued, motioning at Yumi. "I heard from Siwon that you are all about principles. And it doesn't hurt that you bake awesome brownies! Yeah, Siwon passed some to me." he added. An awkward laugh came from Yumi and Na Eun said "Siwon oppa's right. She is pretty rigid. But she bakes well. So we can't complain.". Yumi turned to her unnie and gave her a playful whack on her arm, mouthing for her to stop. That scene caused the serious Mina to have to stiffle a laugh. 
 
"Was that a smile there Mina?" Eunhyuk enquired, with his eyebrows raised. "You saw wrong." came the short and curt reply from Mina. She looked away and started staring into space, unconcerned that she just snapped at her sunbae. "Uhm, Eunhyuk oppa, Mina unnie woke up too early today! She is a little grouchy so please don't take it to heart." Yumi said, trying to resolve the situation. "Hah! For a tiny leader, you are surprisingly good at resolving issues!" Taecyeon said, paying extra attention at Aura's leader. 
 
"You know, Na Eun ssi. You look a lot like this street dancer I saw near Myundong the past few years." Nichkhun questioned, looking at Na Eun with interest. "I am her." came Na Eun's reply, earning a shocked reaction from Nichkhun. "Seriously? You used to be a street dancer?" Nichkhun asked. "Yes. I wasn't born rich. So I had to work. Dancing was my fourth job of a day at that point in time." Na Eun replied. 
 
"This girl is different. Stronger than the other female idols these days." Nichkhun thought, looking at Na Eun. 
 
*Li Na, Mi-Ja, Mina, Byul, Eunmi, Na Eun, Yumi* 
 
Just then, all seven girls recieved a text message on their cellphones. 
 
"Girls, please gather at dance studio 6 at SM in an hour. We have your schedules! - Manager Im"
 
With that, the party ended and the idols started leaving the house, throwing words of encouragement at the girls.
And at the same time, Mina, Na Eun and Yumi hastily collected their belongings and gave the three guys a quick bow and jogged back to their dorm.