Profile of Author; Leader/Main Vocal

Aura ♥ ( Apply Closed )

 

PERSONAL
 
AFF Username: PeanutButterOreos
 
AFF Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/63356
 
CHARACTER 
 
Name: Kim Yu Mi 
 
Nickname: Mi
 
Age&Birthday: 19; 05-05-1992
 
Place of birth: Los Angeles
 
Appearance:   
Choi Seo Hee

 

 

 

 
Height: 170cm
 
Weight: 46kg
 
Favourite Colour:
Rose Pink
 
Spoken languages: English (Fluent), Korean(Fluent), Chinese(Conversational)
 
Personality:
She comes across as a rather charasmatic girl who had the ability to charm people with saying the right things, with the right words at the right time. Her ability to speak well is somewhat nurtured when she became the president of her middle school's debate club. This helped her tremendously with her ability to lead a group which was one main reason why she was chosen as the leader. She's a rather easy going girl unless you go overboard with questions about her and the people she care. During the beginning of her training period, she came across as stuck up and rather creepy as she was usually seen in one corner alone, just observing the people around her. 
 
But after warming up to her fellow trainees as well as trainers, she opened up and confessed that her creepy act of observing people was a habit of hers as she likes to get to know people first from action then from their words as she thinks people are more genuine with their actions as they can lie with words. She's rather protective of herself as she doesn't like people knowing everything about her. Though, there is that selected few that she trusts her life with. 
 
She has a habit of waking up promptly when her first alarm rings and is deadly afraid of missing her alarm. She makes coffee first thing in the morning and then wakes up the rest of her members. She enjoys listening to people and is always a good listening ear. She's extremely good with observing people and can tell when one is upset or has something bothering her/him.
 
If you really want to scare her to no ends, just show her a caterpillar or a butterfly. Pictures of those scare the wits out of her too. 
 
FAMILY
 
Background:
She comes from a rather well to do family. Her mother passed away when she was three from cancer and she was raised by her father singlehandedly. Her father was extremely concerned about her growth since young and enrolled her for various extra lessons to make sure she had the best education she can have. 
 
She has an elder sister, Yu Ri, that was studying in the states in the Political science faculty. They were especially close. However, both her sister and her father were strongly against her wanting to start a singer career in korea. They felt that such a career was too unstable. She managed to convince her sister but not her father and so her sister took out most of her savings and sent Yu Mi off to Korea. 
 
Her father was extremely angry and refused to pick up any of her calls till after 8 months though he kept tabs on her through the SM Entertainment. Being away from her family for more than 4 years brought them closer. 
 
ETC
 
Triva:
- She has an obsesive compulsive disorder of which she has to have the door close when she is in a room. 
- She always has hand sanitizer in her bag.
- She has a tattoo at her lower back of 4 small doves flying upwards.
- She has a habit of tucking her entire body in her blanket as she was told by her father when she was young that if she does not do that the boogeyman would catch her (it was so that she doesn't catch a cold)
 
STAGE
 
Personal fanclub's name: Muses
 
Personal fanclub's official colour:  
Rose Dust
 
Predebut works:
- Was a backup dancer for BoA
- Appeared in a Lotte CF
- Appeared in a Vita500 CF
- Was a cameo on the drama, You're My Destiny.
 
Training period: 4 years
 
Position: Leader/Main Vocal
 
LOVE
 
Partner: Ok Taecyeon
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is one more spot and it will be filled soon after discussion between the co-author and I! (: