#Two - That's a whole lot of people!

Aura ♥ ( Apply Closed )

“Now
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put”

Yumi let out a small cry as 2PM’s Hands Up started blaring in her ears, she rolled out of bed, more like tumbled out in a mess of blankets and body, almost slamming her head against the nightstand. Thank god her body was flexible. She has avoided the nightstand by tucking her body into a ball but it ender with her landing in a heap with her blankets, her clothes were askew, and her hair sat atop her head in a knot of tangles. 

She quickly reached out with her hand to grab her phone and quiet the small little gadget so it didn’t wake up any of the other members.
As soon as she pressed the ‘end’ button, 2PM’s voices faded back revealing her phone’s screensaver, a selca of Eunmi and Mi-Ja they took after stealing her phone. "Keke~ These two girls!"She thought to herself. 5:30 - She noticed the time on her iHome that sat on the bookshelf and quickly ran to the bathroom, slipping into the shower, she took around ten minutes to finish and another fifteen to dry her hair and straighten the edges.

She finished brushing her hair and opened the bathroom door, letting the steam from her shower escape, a small shudder ran through the Leader’s body as the cold air hit her, wrapping the towel she wore around her body tightly she tip toed out of the bathroom and quickly up the stairs that led to their second floor. She smiled when she walked into their large walk-in closet that all the members shared, most their body sizes were the same so they could all fit each other’s clothes, besides, no one really minded sharing.

She quickly changed into a pair of black lulu lemon yoga pants and a dusty pink tank before grabbing a black Nike sweater and walking back downstairs. She gently pushed open the door to Mina and Na Eun’s room, laughing at the sight.
Mina was curled up in a ball in the middle of the room with nothing but her pillow, and instead of using it for her head, she apparently preferred to hug the living daylights out of it, she saw Na Eun as a little worse, she wasn’t sure how the girl was doing it, maybe it had to do with the fact that she was crazy flexible but she was pretty much stretching whilst sleeping. Her legs were pressed against the wall and she was doing a pike position, bending in half.

She sighed at the weirdness of the two Ice Princesses and just walked over to Mina before poking her cheek, “Unnie…eerona, Wake up!” She saw Mina stir and continued persistently “Unnie… Up!”. Seeing as Mina wouldn’t stir she grinned slightly before whispering loudly into her sleeping Unnie’s ear. “Uwaaah!! Eunhyuk Oppa-da! It’s Eunhyuk! SuJu’s Eunhyuk!” She saw Mina jump slightly before blinking her eyes awake; her eyeballs fizzed around before settling on Yumi. “Hyukkie Oppa’s not here…Is he?”

Mina’s eyes narrowed seeing the little grin on Yumi’s face, the elder just sighed before getting up, giving Yumi’s outfit a look once over she nodded. “Morning jog?” The smile one Yumi’s face confirmed it which led Mina to walk out of the room, muttering under her breath while yawning. Yumi’s eyes then landed on her next target, knowing almost nothing normal woke Na Eun, the young leader just ran over and jumped on the sleeping pike position girl, letting out a small cry. “UNNIE!! UP! UP!” She heard a groan of pain, signalling her plan worked and a small twitch notifying her to get off, she rolled away and onto the safety of the ground just as Na Eun brought a pillow down on the spot Yumi was seconds ago.

She saw, to her pleasure that the older had woken up from her jump and rolled off the bed, landing neatly on her feet. Na Eun ignored what had happened previously and just slumped off toward the bathroom to join Mina in getting ready. Just as Yumi finished writing a note and sticking on the fridge so the other members would know where they went, Na Eun and Mina joined her in the kitchen.

They both wore similar outfits to Yumi, just instead, Mina chose to sport shorts and a poncho sweatshirt over a regular white muscle shirt.  Na Eun pretty much wore the same outfit as Yumi, just wearing a purple Nike sweater instead of black. The three each grabbed a protein bar and walked out of the house, each with a water bottle in hand.

*A little later with Eunmi, Byul, Mi-Ja and Li Na*

Mi-Ja watched the last remaining member of Aura, finally dragged herself out of bed. Byul had been the last one up, like always and it took Li Na, the eldest member to poke her repeatedly and threaten to drink the last of the young girls strawberry milk, which of course got Byul sprinting to the kitchen.
Mi-Ja could only shake her head as Byul grabbed the last carton of strawberry milk before perching herself on the counter in the kitchen with a straw and her milk.

She saw Li Na walk in with slightly tired eyes, yet they still had their small shine to them. Eunmi was already in the kitchen starting on breakfast, that’s when Mi-Ja decided she should help out; she started looking for ingredients needed. Since it was their first morning in their new house, the girls decided a big breakfast was needed.

“Li Na unnie~ Can you get started on the eggs?” Eunmi’s quiet yet strong voice broke the comfortable silence. “Mhm. Of course, we’re going all out with the American style breakfast, neh?” “Neh~ Yumi Unnie said she invited the SM Sunbae’s for breakfast.” Byul finally spoke up with a grin on her face; a little blush crossed her face remembering that Yumi had also invited some JYP Sunbaes. Her thoughts instantly drifted to one 2PM member she had always been interested in. From appearances he was pretty much her ideal man.

…An hour and such later, the four girls had almost finished, two large table were flooded with food, pancakes, waffles, eggs, sausages, bacon, toast, hash browns and other breakfast foods were scattered, off to the side were coffee, juices, milk and water. Mi-Ja rubbed her hands together in delight as Li Na left the room to change, dragging Eunmi along with her. 

Just as the two were about to leave she heard the doorbell ring and instantly froze. She looked down at her outfit in horror and pointed to Byul, whispering loudly. “Byul! Go answer the door! I have to change!” Mi-Ja instantly left the room in a swirl of yellow leaving Aura’s maknae to open the door. With messy bed head and her cute little Pink PJ’s she was definitely not ready to open the door. She let out a small squeal, she heard the doorbell ring again and some voices yelling.

“Yah! If you invited us over, let us in!”
“Yeah! I’m hungry!”

Byul could only giggle, realizing the second voice belonged to SuJu’s Shindong. He was probably one of Byul’s favourite Oppa/Sunbaes. 
“N-neh! Just a moment!” Byul quickly ran to the mirror hanging in the hall and rubbed her eyes, opening them wide before fixing a few strands of hair by brushing her fingers through before sighing.

She bit her lip before running over and quietly opening the locks, as the last click of the lock opening was heard, the door was instantly pushed open, Byul let out a scream as she was pushed back by the door, when someone or some people pushed it back. She couldn’t see the number of people but by the sound of it, over twenty people seemed to have entered Aura’s house.

Byul finally found it safe as she peeked out from behind the door, she saw plenty of idols she always saw on TV, her sunbaes had flooded her house and made themselves comfortable without a second thought.  Some members from SuJu, F(x), SNSD, 2PM, Miss A and 2AM members were sitting and standing around their living room, most of them looking half asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Peanutbutteroeos: Hello~~ So sorry for the late late late update! Na Eun done up this update! Awesome writing eh? :D I will be updating the next chapter in abit! Leave a comment below! The next chapter will show some interactions between the girls and their bias and friends! ♥