Secret of A Kiss

One Shots Fanfics (Teen Top)

 

Characters

Changjo and You

 

 

You’re in Teen Top dressing room. All the boys are out there on stage, doing their rehearsal for their performance. You’re getting bored. So, you fill your time with reading magazine.

“Noona, what are you doing?” someone poked you from the back.

“Omomomomo!! Yah! Changjo! You’ve scared me..” you’re heart pounding heavily.

He just giggled. Then, proceed to sit beside you.

 

“Miahnae… You’re so cute when you’re shocked” Changjo pinched your nose.

You’re blushing.

“What are you reading about?” he grabbed the magazine from your grip.

“Secret of A Kiss” he read it out loud. “Ohh.. Interesting.. Wow~~ You like this kind of thing..” he added. Smirking at you.

“Yah! Give it back” you try to snatch the magazine back. He pulled it up above his head.

“Try to get it..” he stick out his tongue.

You stretch up your hand, try to reach it.

 

Damn! Why is he so tall?! I can’t reach it!!

 

“Ohh~~ Noona, are you giving up already?” he try to lit you up.

You stared at him.

 

I’m not!!!

 

You’re not a person that easy to give up. So, you lifted up your body to reach it. Your hand is inch away from the magazine. You could smell success.

But, that tall boy in front of you is competitive. He’ll never lose to anyone. Even to you!

Changjo leaned backward so that you couldn’t reach it.

You lose your balance and fall down onto his soft and yet hard chest. Your lips are inch away from him. You bite your lower lip.

Your cheek is burning. And so do him. Awkwardness filled the air.

 

“Noona..” he broke the silence. “Based on this magazine, when she bites her lips, she want a kiss” he gazed straight into your eyes. “You want it?” he innocently asked.

Your eyes widened.

“What ar….” Your words stopped as he cupped your face and pressed his lips on yours. Once more, your eyes widened.

It’s is a sweet kiss. His lips tasted like berries. You’re kind of like the taste of his lips.

 

Wait!! What are we doing??!! I love his kiss but not here! Someone might saw us!

 

“Cha… Changjo.. Erm.. Let.. go” you murmuring between his lips, telling him to stop. He ignored it. He your bottom lips. You could feel shiver down your spine.

You tried to push him, slapping his chest.

He pulled away his lips.

“Noona.. It’s said.. if she pulls away, it’s mean she want more” he wrapped his arms around your waist. “And.. I want to give you more” he added.

 In a blink, he’s on top of you.

“Yah! Changjo! Someone might saw us and that’s going to be big problem!” you stated.

He smirked.

“You don’t have to worry, your boy here is not just an ordinary boy… he’s a clever boy” lifting his eyebrows. You stared at him. Doubting what he said.

“I’ve lock the door..” he smiled.

“What?!” you’re half-yelled.

He nodded. “It’s just us here, trapped”

 

He leaned down. Softly kissed your earlobe.

A kiss on earlobe means you’re special to him

 

Then, he kissed at the side of your eye.

A kiss on eye means he’ll protect you

 

He proceed down, kiss your tip of nose.

A kiss on nose means you’re his joy and laugher

 

He grabbed your hand and gently kissed the back of your hand.

A kiss on the back of hand means he adore you

 

Lovingly, he your hair.

“And lastly.. A kiss on the lips means he loves you so much

“I love you, noona”

 

He landed his sweet-berries-tasted lips on yours. Giving you the most memorable kiss ever.

 


 

 

Hi~~ ^^V

My second one shot~ of CHANGJO again~~

kekekekekeke XD

actually.. i was planning of writing a one shot of ljoe~

but it's end up with changjo instead..

so.. i just proceed :p

i hope you'll like it..

it's short tho~~ XD

bye~