I'm Sorry (2nd Part)

One Shots Fanfics (Teen Top)

This story might contain weird words, grammatical and spelling errors.

 

 


 

 

 

The door was slammed widely, revealing a very gloomy Chunji lazily stepped into the living room. Ricky who was happily watching television jumped out of the couch as he was shocked by the unpleasant sound. He hurriedly ran to his hyung who was seemed to be emitting dark aura.

“Hyung, are you okay?” he worriedly asked. No response.

Changjo who were in the kitchen hurriedly ran out to the living room with spatula still in his hand. “What’s that loud sound? Is there thunderstorm? Or did you fell down, Ricky?” he kept on asking. “Hyung, what happen with your hand?!” he hurriedly examined Chunji’s bleeding hand as he saw the injured hand. “Ricky, take hyung to the couch” he said as he ran to take the first-aid kit in the cabinet.

“What’s going on?” CAP asked out while stepped down the stairs followed by Niel who was from the kitchen.

“Chunji hyung’s hand is bleeding” Ricky answered. Changjo came with the first-aid kit and treated Chunji’s bleeding hand. Chunji just sat on the couch silently, ignoring all the questions as his mind was a bit messy. He was still thinking about what he just saw. You and L.Joe… Holding hands and that hug…. He can’t take it out of his head. He kept on thinking something that he didn’t even want to think.

“Chunji!!” CAP yelled, snapped Chunji out of his deep though. He just looked at CAP emotionlessly. “Can you tell me how do you get this?” CAP softly asked while took his seat beside him. Chunji just stared down to the ground. Broken heart. The only thing that he felt right now.

“Just got into a small accident” he plainly said and stood up “I’m tired. Goodnight” he lazily stepped upstairs leaving the other boys dumbfounded. The boys just looked at each other and back to Chunji.

“I could sense something is not right here” Niel said, breaking the silent and awkwardness. The two maknaes just simultaneously nodded their head while CAP just shook his head and walked away.

“By the way, where is L.Joe hyung? Didn’t he say he took Pabo noona to the hospital? It’s already late now..” Ricky checked on the wall clocked. “Ya! Don’t call her that! She’ll kill you if she knew that!” Changjo smacked Ricky on the head, luckily just with his hand not the spatula.

“I think I know what is happening here! Haaa! I’m a genius!!” Niel said while grinning. The other two boys just focused on him, waiting for more explanation. “I think Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung got into fight..” he continued “he found out their secret affair and got mad and punched L.Joe hyung in the face!”

“Who punched who?” someone asked from the main door.

“Omo! L.Joe hyung! You’ve scared me!” Niel rubbed his chest followed by the other two boys. “Wait… L.Joe hyung..”Niel walked to the said boy and examined his face. “You’re just fine.. This is weird…”

“What are you talking about?” L.Joe asked.

“Nothing~” Niel awkwardly smiled and dragged the two maknaes with him to the kitchen “We need to finish our masterpiece. Bye~”

“Weird boys” he giggled.

 

******

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with Chunji?” L.Joe appeared from nowhere causing a girly squeaked slipped from Niel’s lips.

“Hyung! Why do you always appeared like that?!” Niel said while rubbing his chest. L.Joe just giggled.

“Well.. it’s fun. So, tell me what is wrong with that gloomy guy upstairs” he bite one the muffin that Niel just baked when he was busy with something else “he emitted so many dark aura, so I think it is a bad thing to ask him at that time” L.Joe added.

“I don’t know. He just got back with bleeding hand and bad mood. We did ask but he don’t want to tell us” he saw L.Joe tried to take another muffin “Ya! Put it back!” he smacked L.Joe’s hand causing him to put the muffin back. “I thought he got a fight with you…” he sighed.

“What??! Why?” L.Joe seemed very shocked. Niel just awkwardly smiled.

“He thought you had a secret affair with Pabo noona” Ricky said from the door with Changjo beside him. L.Joe laughed.. Like crazily laughed.

“Hahaha! OMG! You kids watched so many dramas. OMG Hahaha! This is funny!” he kept on laughing until his stomach burst - if possible. “We’re just friends” he said after he was done with his ‘LOL-ed session’. “I guess I need to sleep somewhere else tonight~ I don’t want be eat by that Chunji” he just left and disappeared to the living room.

“Is it that funny?” Niel asked out to none specific person.

 

******

 

It has been 2 days since you were hospitalized. No phone call, no visit and not even a single text was sent to you. You were expecting at least a text of him apologizing or explaining what was actually happening. But, you got nothing.

You were confused. You missed Chunji. You missed the loving touch of him, the sweet smile on his face and the smoothness of his voice when he talked to you. You missed everything about him.

You wanted to see him… So much…

 

I got that Supa luv, that Supa luv

She want my Supa luv, my supa luv

Eomcheongnan teukbyeorhan ddo jjarithan

I got that Supa Luv

“Hello?!” you hurriedly picked up the phone.

“Noona!!” Ricky’s voice was heard on the other corner of the phone.

“Ah… Ricky…” disappointment could be heard from your voice.

“Noonaaaaa!! Please come here now!! Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung are fighting!!” you could hear the boy was about to cry.

You grabbed your handbag and ran to the bus stop.

 

******

 

“Noona!!” Ricky ran towards you with teary eyes when he saw you at the front door. He did cried.

“Where are they?!” you worriedly asked.

“L.Joe hyung is in the kitchen with Changjo and Niel hyung. Chunji hyung is in the living room with CAP hyung. They were fighting like mad guys. They yelled towards each other and punched each other… and blood was everywhere!!” he sobbed. You just sighed.

“What is going on here?” you asked out as you enter the living room with Ricky. You could see Chunji’s face was wounded with some dark purple marks on his cheek and a cut on the edge of his lips. You felt sadness and pain in your heart just by looking at his poor face.

You could assume that this was not just a small fight.

Chunji lifted up his gloomy face as he heard your voice. The voice the he missed a lot. He tried to say something, but the words wouldn’t come out. So, he just stayed silent.

“I don’t know what they were fighting about. But, I believe it has to do with you” CAP said “and I don’t like fighting among us, so you better clear this up now” he emphasized all his words. “L.Joe! Come out here” you could sense that CAP was actually mad at that time.

L.Joe lazily stepped out from the kitchen followed by Niel and Changjo. He was a bit shocked to see you sitting on the couch in the living room but he tried to act cool.

The air felt awkward and tense as all the boys stay silence.

“Now can any of you tell me what is this fight all about?” CAP calmly asked while looking at Chunji and L.Joe. “Chunji? Can YOU tell me?” his tone changed.

Chunji sighed. It looked like he was trying to find the right word to start his explanation. “I thought L.Joe was trying to steal MY GIRLFRIEND” he looked at you with his sad eyes.

“Why was that?” CAP asked.

“I saw they’re hugging in front of ______ ‘s house. It’s not just an ordinary hug. I could see it” he deeply inhaled “so I was mad and felt betrayed” then he just stayed silent again.

“And L.Joe.. What are you going to say about this?” CAP turned his gazed to L.Joe.

“I admit that I hugged her ‘not ordinarily’” he was playing with Chunji words “it is because her boyfriend is such a jerk to make her sad with flirting with other girl” he glanced at Chunji with hatred in his eyes.

Chunji face was red as he tried to control his anger. His eyes were never left L.Joe’s face. It’s like he was ready to eat him alive. Changjo and Ricky who were sitting at his sides were tightly holding him as they afraid he might jump and punched L.Joe again.

CAP left out a very deep and loud cough causing them to stop glancing at each other.

“So ______, do you have anything to say about this?” CAP asked you.

“No” you chose to stay silence.

“L.Joe hyung, do you LOVE pabo noona?” Niel asked a very sensitive question causing the air become tense again. You glance at him for the ‘pabo noona’. He saw it and hid his face behind CAP’s shoulder.

All the eyes were on L.Joe. He calmly answered “Yes” and then he smirked at Chunji. You know that face. Chunji was about to jump and punch him in the face but thanks to Changjo’s tight grip, he can’t even move.

“Ya byeongari!! Stop playing around! I know you’re lying” you said as you know he was lying. He tended to smirk if he lied. (I made up this)

“Aigoo~ you’re not fun” he snorted “I’m just trying to boil your boyfriend a little bit” he giggled. “Chunji, do you love this pabo girl?” he asked out casually like they didn’t even have a fight earlier.

“OF COUSE I LOVE HER!” Chunji quickly answered “and don’t call her pabo!”

“I call her whatever I want. OK” L.Joe stood up. “Now everything is solved, right? I’m sleepy so I’m going to take a nap” he just made his way to the stairs. Then, he suddenly stop at the first stair “Chunji, you better take a good care of that pabo. If not, I’m going to take her” he smiled and proceeded his way to the bedroom.

All the people in the living room were like they just lost their brains. Dumbfounded.

“So, everything is solved now” CAP stood up “so, we are going to take a walk” he pulled the three dongsaengs with him and winked at Chunji. The boys were still clueless and a bit refusing to go out as it was cold outside. CAP just stared at them with his killing stare, they boys were scared and just followed him to take a walk.

It was just the two of you in the living room. YOU and CHUNJI. It was silence for a moment as both of you didn’t know what to say about this.

“I’m sorry” Chunji suddenly said.

You looked at him as you were kind of didn’t hear it clearly and you thought you were just imagining it. It was unusual for Chunji to say ‘sorry’ even when he was at fault.

“I’m sorry” he said it again. Clearly.

He sat next to you and held your small hands. He looked at you lovingly. You could sense his sweetness and sincerity through his gaze and his touch.

“I’m sorry, baby. I promise I wouldn’t go near to other girls anymore” he seriously said “I wouldn’t even look at them. I promise!!” he lifted up his right hand as the sign of promising.

You just giggled.

“Can you forgive me? Please?” he pledged.

You giggled again.

He was confused and afraid as he can’t understand your reaction. And you found his expression right now was the cutest thing you ever saw on earth and you can’t hold the urge to hug him.

You just pulled him into your arms. He was shocked. But then he realized it, you had forgiven him. He hugged you back. Both of you stayed in that comfortable position for more minutes as you were missing each other a lot.

“I love you. I love you so much!” he whispered to your ears.

Your face turned red. “I love you too, oppa”.

 



 

 

FINALLY!! I HAVE FINISH THE 2ND PART~ WOOHOOOO

 

AND I'M SORRY FOR MY READERS BECAUSE IT IS SO LATE *360 degree bows*

CAN U FORGIVE ME MY DEAR READERS? T_T

 

AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS~ THEY REALLY GIVE ME STRENGHT TO WRITE MORE~ <3

I LOVE YOU ALL~ *kiss* HEHE