I'm Sorry (Part 1)

One Shots Fanfics (Teen Top)

CHARACTERS

Chunji, L.Joe, You

 

 

 

 

“L.Joe ah~ where’s Chanhee?” you asked the orange haired boy who is sitting on the couch. Busy with his ipad.

“Chanhee? Hmmm.. Dancing room…” he’s mumbling. His eyes are still on his beloved ipad.

 

Aigoo~~ this boy really is fall in love with his ipad XD

Aha! I think I want to surprise Chanhee~~

Well I got present for him ><

 

“Thanks byeongari~~” you happily stepped to the practice room.

“What?! Byeongari?! Yah!!! Pabo!!” he’s back to reality as you called his nickname that given by you. And Pabo is your nickname given by him.

“Yah!! It’s Chunji girl! Not Pabo!!” you shouted between the door.

 L.Joe slapped his head. His face expression seems anxious. “Yah! Pabo!! Wait!!” he tried to call you. But, you’ve gone trough the door to the dancing room.

 

You are happily turn around the door knob and jumped inside to shock your beloved boyfriend.

“Chanhee op.…” you muted as you saw two figures in the room sealing their lips on each other.

“~~~~~~ ah !!!” he pushed that girl and his eyes are widely opened as he saw you.

 “Oppa… What…” you can’t finish your words. Your eyes felt hot. You felt sick. You can’t stand it anymore. You burst into tears.

“~~~~~~ ah!! It’s not like what you’re thinking about!” he tried to reach you. He tried to hold your shoulder.

“Don’t touch me!!” you shouted, slapping away his hand. You’re breathing hard. You’re heart felt so painful. It’s felt like you’re stabbed by swords.

You stared straight into his eyes with your teary eyes. Then, you’re staring at that girl. It’s Nicole from KARA!! She just awkwardly smiled at you.

You can’t stand it anymore!! “I hate you oppa!!!” you shouted and threw the present bag to his face.

He tried to chase you but stopped by Nicole who is grabbing his arm.

 

You forced your paralyzed feet to step away from that place. You just thinking of to get the hell out of this building! Your tears keep on flowing as you remembered that scene again.

Bam!! You clashed on something.. or maybe someone. You don’t care anymore. You just want to get out from the building! But your feet feel so weak and you fall to the ground.

“Pabo!!! Are you okay??!” you know it’s was L.Joe. You felt too sick, too tired, too to answer his call. Your eyes felt heavy. You just want to close your eyes and forget all this. Hoping it’s just a dream.

“Yah Pabo!! Yah!! ~~~~~~!!” L.Joe kept on calling your name. You just smiled when you heard he’s calling your real name. And it’s all went dark. No more L.Joe voice, just darkness.

 

********

 

Where am I? Why it’s all white in here? Am I death already? Am I in heaven?

 

“You’ve wake up? How are you feeling right now? ” A voice is heard beside you. You wish it was Chanhee. But…

“Ah… Byeongari.. I’m ok..” disappointment can be heard from your low voice. Silence fill in the air.

"Where's... hmm... Chanhee?" you asked.

"He got something to do today, he got a show with Nicole noona... It's a dance show..He said he'll come if he finish early" L.Joe explained. You're sighing. You hate to hear that name- Nicole...

“Yah! Pabo! Cheer up!” he softly smacked your head. You sounded a low Ouch! and tried to smile. You and L.Joe have been friend since before he’s debut and means before you’re with Chunji. That’s why he knew you better than anyone else.

“Oh ya.. The doctor said you’re okay and you can sign out now… Pabo~~ Let’s go to the park! We play at the theme park” he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the bed. You just smiled and followed your best friend. It's been a long time you haven't out with this byeongari since you're Chunji's girlfriend.

 

He’s tightly holding your hand on the way to the park.

“Yah byeongari~ don’t you have schedule today?” you asked to broke the silent.

“Nope~ I have nothing today and the others too.. except for Chunji” he shook his head. You just nodded.

“So… Let’s have fun today!! Ok!!” he looked at you and smiled brightly.

You just smiled and happily nodded.

As both of you are getting nearer to the theme park, you can see uneasy L.Joe as people keep staring at him. Well, he is an idol. 

And you just noticed that he didn’t wear anything to cover his face. And also, his shirt is a bit bright that can attract people attention on him.

Then, you saw a stall that selling cute stuff. You stopped. He stopped too and confusedly looked at you.

 

“Let’s go there first” you said pointing at the stall. He just nodded.

You took a chicken-head pushy hat and put it on his head. You giggled. “Byeongari is wearing byeongari hat!” you laughed.

“Yah!!” L.Joe is slightly blushing. He took a pink pig-head one and put it on your head.

“Pabo pig~~” he sticked out his tongue.

“Yah!! I’m not a pig!! And I'm not Pabo!!” you pouted. He make the ‘I don’t care’ face.

“Ajjushi~ we take this” he held out the money. “And this too” he pointed at two party specs.

He put on the yellow specs on you and the pink one on him. You burst out laugh as he looked super funny with that party specs and that chicken-head hat. He just smiled.

“Let’s go~” he softly grabbed your hand and motioned to the theme park gate.

 

Your heart pounding heavily as you saw the sign “Lotte World”. This is the place where a lot of your memories with Chunji are treasured. That kissing scene popped out in your mind. Your heart felt pain. You didn’t want to remember about that moment. And didn't want to remember about Chunji.

You pulled L.Joe shirt. He looked at you. Puzzled.

“What?” he asked. Rise up his eyebrows.

“Can we just go home? I….. ” you looked down. You breath in, trying to hold your tears.

"Oh.. Anything wrong?" his eyes widened.

"Nothing wrong" shortly you answered. L.Joe know that something is bothering you, but he didnt ask you because he know that you'll tell him when you're ready.

“Okay~ Well.. Maybe you're still not feeling well. Let me send you home” he plainly stated and took you to the bus stop. Silence  fill in your way back home. And, he’s still holding your hand. Tightly. You felt save when he held your hand. 

“I’ll see you soon” he spoke as you’re in front of your house. You nodded. You’re about to enter your house but L.Joe suddenly pulled your hand and embrace you in his arms.

“Just call me whenever you feel bad, arasso Pabo?” he softly whispered to your ears. You just nodded. You feel warm, save and relieve in his arms.

“I’m going inside. Annyeong byeongari~” you stated and gently pulled him away. He waved and disappeared between the buildings.

 

[Minutes before]

 

Chunji is waiting in front of your house. He’s holding a bouquet of roses and a box of present for you. He’s planning to apologize to you and he wanted to tell you the truth. He can't go to the hospital because he got activity to do. So, he went to your house. He's freezing outside waiting for you.

As he saw your figure on the street, he smiled and proceed his steps to you but he stopped when he saw L.Joe with you. L.Joe is holding your hand. Curiousity fill in his head. He hid behind the wall.

“Damn!!” he hit the wall with his fist as he saw L.Joe hugged you. Blood keep on oozing from the cut on his fist. He know that the two of you are best friend. But he can't put aside the though of L.Joe might have a feeling of more than a friend towards you.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 


 

Hello~~ ^^

I'm back!!!! Just finish my exam!! And it's holidays!!

Actually I was thinking of doing Chunji's oneshot... but 

it's end up with more scenes with L.Joe -_-

so.. i'm gonna continue the second part later >,<

we'll see the ending later ok ^^V

*so you think L.Joe love 'you' more than a friend?? ><

lol~~XD why am i asking u tho~

ok then~ 

bye

and here the pic for their animal hat XD

i just love it!! so i post it~