My Naughty Byeongari

One Shots Fanfics (Teen Top)

 

Characters

L.Joe and you

 

It’s 7 o’clock in the morning, but you still too lazy to get down from your comfort bed. You just want to close your eyes some more before go to your class. Well, it’s started in an hour more.

But something soft and ticklish is wrapping your waist, making your eyes widened and dragged you away from your dreamland. You could feel something soft digging at the back of your neck.

You turn around and almost clash your lips with a guy with bright orange hair in front of you. His eyes are tightly shut, still in his dreamland.

 

“L.Joe oppa!” you softly slapped his shoulder. He lazily opened his eyes. “Oh.. Annyeong baby..” then he’s back to his dreamland. Wraps you tightly and pulled you closer to him.

“Yah oppa! Why are you here? Wait! The most important thing is, how do you enter my room? It’s locked!” you try to push him away. But, he locked you in his arm tightly.

“Oppa… answer me!!” you pouted. Giving up to struggles with his strong wrapping.

“I have… spare key…” L.Joe murmured.

“What???!” your eyes widened.

“Baby.. stop talking.. let’s just sleep some more” he’s murmuring again.

“What?! Oppa! You know that boys are not allowed in here” you warned him. He ignored you.

You hardly shook his shoulder, hoping for him to wake up. And yes!! You succeed.

L.Joe opened his fluffy eyes, gazing straightly into your eyes. Smirking.

“But I’m not just a boy… I’m your boyfriend” he’s flipping his bangs. “Baby.. please…  just let me stay for a while… I just want to sleep” he’s proceeding to close his eyes again.

 

Maybe he’s too tired. I think it’s okay to let him sleep here for a while….

 

“Okay then, I’m going to showers” you tried to lose his arms.

“No… Don’t go! I want my baby here.. my lovely pillow….” He pulled you closer. Rested his head on your shoulder.

 

Aigoo…. He’s so cute! My squishy byeongari….

 

“Okay… But just for a while….” you soften. “I got class in less than an hour” he nodded. You slipped your hands between his arms to give him a warm hug.

“I love you, baby” he whispered. You smiled. “I love you too, my squishy byeongari”

For the past 15 minutes, you just lovingly scanning around your beloved and perfect byeongari.

Thinking about how his bright orange hair makes you think of carrot… How his seductive eyes always make your heart pounding crazily…. How his cute ears make u want to bite them… How his pinky lips make you wanting them on yours forever… And you want it on yours now…

 

“Baby… Are you going to eat my lips? You’re drooling..” L.Joe suddenly spoke up.

“What?! Drooling??!! I’m…” you tried to deny it but your sentence hanging there as he pressed his lips on yours.

Your eyes widened and then slowly closed as he kissed you deeper. He’s your lower lip. Making you heart raced fast. His naughty fingers are crawling under your pajama tracking your upper part.

“Uhh… L.Joe… no.. we can’t..” you’re murmuring between his lips. He pulled his lips. You feel disappointment.

“We can’t what?” he lifted his eyebrows.

‘’We can’t…” you paused. Blushed. You’re too shy to mention the word. “I need to shower now.. I got class today” you tried to lose his arms.

“No.. No.. No.. Finish your words, then we can go to shower together” he smirked.

 “What??!! It’s not we, okay. It’s just me. We’re not going to shower together!!” you tried to push him. But, he pulled you closer. Wrapped you tighter.

“L.Joe… I’m not kidding now. I really got class today and I don’t want to be late” you warned him.

“Ok…. I’ll let you go if you let me shower with you” he gazed into your eyes. Seducing you.

“No!!” you half-shouted.

“You don’t love me” he pouted. Keep on murmuring it.

 “I do love you!” you seriously stated. He looks at you. Doubting you. Making his puppy-look face.

 

Aigoo.. this boy.. His aegyo will make me melts!!

 

You take a deep breath and said ‘yes’.

“Yeah! Baby!” he jumped off the bed and lifted you on his arms. Stepping to the bathroom.

 

He seated you on the sink cabinet. “Sit hear baby..” He went to the door and locked it “Done!” He turned around and motioned to you. A naughty smiled grew on his face.

He gently pressed his lips on yours. Stick out his tongue. You know what he wanted. You opened your mouth and he slipped in his tongue. Exploring your mouth.

His naughty fingers are doing their job. your pajama. Exposing your upper part.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” you asked out as he parted from your lips to kiss your jawline.

“I’m helping you…” he murmured. “Let’s shower” he lifted you up and laid you into the bathtub. Then, he crawled on top of you.

“Are you ready, baby?” he asked out. You’re gulping. He leaned down and kissed your ear. He blew some warm air onto your neck. Making you feel shiver down your spine.

“Are you ready, baby?” he whispered. You feel tempted. Then, you nodded.

“Good.. because I’m ready too” he smiled and kissed you deeper.

 


 

OK!! I'll stop here ^^

remember? no in here

I'm too sleepy now.. so good night XD

i hope you like it lol~~XD

thanks for reading, subscribing or maybe commenting? XD

ok! bye~~