Our Short Meeting

One Shots Fanfics (Teen Top)

Characters

Changjo and you

 

 

You’re sitting on a bench in the park, peacefully reading your novel. It was your favorite novel – Love Games. It’s a complicated writing yet amused you with the wise storyline of romance and conflicts.

Out of blue, someone is covering your eyes from the back.

“Noona~ miss me?” he whispered to your right ear.

You’re smiling. You lift up your hand and gracefully grab his hands.

“I miss you, Changjo” you turned around and lovingly gazed at the tall boy who standing behind you.

He smiled brightly, satisfied with your answer. 

“Can I sit beside you” he asked.

“Of course” you giggled. “Aish~ why are you acting so awkward like this?”

“I’m not” he stepped and sat beside you. He’s gazing at you. A sweet smile painted on his face.

“Why are you so beautiful, noona? I can’t keep my eyes off you”

Your cheek burns. You know that your face is red right now. Changjo just giggled looking at your red face.

“Aigoo~ don’t tease me!” you tried to cover your red face with your novel.

He took the novel away from your grip. Wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him. The first thing you look at is his sweet pinky lips that you’re eager for. You bite your bottom lip.

“Noona.. I love you” he’s gazing straightly into your eyes. You could see his eyes are sparkling. And you know what this boy really wanted.  A naughty thinking appeared in your head.

 

Let’s play some game….

 

Changjo leaned closer to kiss you. You cover your mouth with your hand and moved away your face to other side.

“Noona?” he asked. Still shocked with your rejection.  You just stay silence.

“Noona, why? Don’t you love me?” he asked again. You could see his face turned pale and a bit sad.

“I don’t know.. I don’t have the passionate to kiss you” you’re plainly answering him.

His eyes become wider. He pulled you closer to him. Rested your head on his chest. Near his heart.

“Noona.. Do you feel my love, my passionate towards you?” he whispered into your ears. You could feel his warm breath tickling your neck. You’re about to melt.

“I don’t..” heartlessly, you answered him. You lied. You could really hear his heart is pounding heavily. You know he loves you and you love him too. You just wanted to test him.

He pulled you away. Worriedly looking at you. His face is pale and his eyes are teary.

“Noona~ Don’t do this to me.. You know how much you’re meant to me” his voice is a bit shaky. He looked down.

You’re shocked by his expression. He is serious. Guilty filled your head. You feel bad for making the boy that you love the most shed a tear.

 

It’s time to stop this game…

 

You wrapped your arms around his neck. Pulled him closer to you and rested his head on your shoulder.

“I love you, Changjo!” you whispered to his ear.

He pulled you away.

“Really??” he’s still confused yet happy with your words.

You nodded.

“Changjo ahh~ I’m just playing around..” you pinched his nose.

“Noona~ don’t do this to me again. It’s painful” He hugs you tightly.

“I wouldn’t ..” you replied.

“So… Can I kiss you?” his eyes are sparkling again.

 

This boy... He's so adorable!

 

You giggled then nodded. Smiles grow on his face.

He landed his lips on yours and your lower lip. Without hesitant, your apart your lips letting his naughty tongue to explore your mouth. His hands are wondering around your back. Gently pressing you towards his warm body.

You’re out of breath. You tried to pull away your head. He noticed your discomfort and pulled apart his lips.

“Are you okay noona?” he looks worried.

“I’m okay. Why are you such a good kisser?” You landed your fingers on his lips. Examined his wet lips.

“Because it's you. I’ll be a good kisser when I'm kissing you. Only you...” he grabbed your hand that was on his lips and softly kisses it.

“I love you, noona” he said.

“I love you too, Changjo” you replied.

 

Then, he pressed his lips against yours. Kissed you passionately.

His naughty fingers are sneaking into your blouse. Wondering around on your bare skin.

You’re too busy battling with his tongue. Enjoying his passionate kiss. So, you just ignored his naughty fingers that trying to reach your upper part.

 

“Yah!!! You two!!!” someone shouted.

You quickly pulled out his hands that are under your blouse. Both of you turned around to look at the voice owner.

It’s was L.Joe. Staring at both of you.

“Maknae ahh~ you’re at public place right now. Please behave..”  he’s babbling.

“Hyung~ there’s no one here… Just leave us alone” Changjo waved his hand. Trying to tell his hyung to leave them alone.

“Ahh.. Of course NO! If I leave, you might do something more~” he shook his head. You’re blushing as you know what he is talking about.

“And Manager hyung is calling for you.. We need to go now” he added.

“But, I want to stay here with noona” he pouted.

L.Joe makes a 'I don't care' expression.

“Changjo, we can meet in other time. You need to go” you try to persuade him.

Disappointed. He nodded his head.

He stood up and gave you the most warm and loving hug.

As he’s about to go, you grab his waist and tip toed to kiss his cheek.

“I love you”

He’s blushing and replied ‘I love you too’ while touching your sealed kiss on his cheek.

He waved and disappeared between the gate. 

 


hi~~^^V

this is my first one shot fanfic ><

i'm sorry for the error in grammar or vocab~

is it too short or is it too long??

please do leave your comments

thanks for read it~~

saranghae <3